Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Ilceren wrote:
Don't be too hard on Stabs

I wish he would be hard on me. Embarassed

Ilceren wrote:
Have fun!

But...he won't. Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Heh, that's cute, Scry XD
Well, figured that as I made a post when leaving, I might as well make another one when back to duty. So here I am, good people. I heard a few of you are on Spring vacation, so enjoy that, too XD
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:20 am

Going to be offline for a while. Be back in just over a week.

(Yes, I know I don't post much. But I do read through the active threads on a regular basis. Wink)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Add this to my "near death"  experience colloectionhttp://fav.me/d8zppd4
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:42 am

Starting in a few hours, I'll be away for about five days.

Behave while I'm gone. :p
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:06 am

We will, take care wherever you go, and have fun.

P.S.: I'm calling your post count 1111 get!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:04 pm

French snack wrote:
Starting in a few hours, I'll be away for about five days.

You seem to take a lot of time off. >_> I get the feeling you aren't taking your responsibilities to Felarya seriously. XD
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 pm

French snack wrote:

I refuse

-pushes a cup off my table- take that society
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Thywolf wrote:

I refuse

-pushes a cup off my table- take that society

Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:51 am

Back, more or less.

Thywolf, put that cup back where it was. :p
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 1:13 pm

French snack wrote:
Back, more or less.

Thywolf, put that cup back where it was. :p

Putting that Mug back where it was is quite impossible. The universe is constantly shifting, writhing, wriggling and irrevocably changing all the time. *Tenth Doctor serious face*.... = } Also welcome back! Now get to yer post in the slave mine (wiki) ! ;P
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:42 pm

If anyone asks, I would simulate you spacecraft ideas and see if it works...
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 am

Well guys, I'll be leaving in a work trip to the US tomorrow and I'm going to hook that up with my vacations after I come back. I will still appear around sometimes, but I won't be as active around the chatbox or Skype, so keep that in mind. I'll be back home at around the 17th of August, see you all by then.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:31 am

Yesterday I nearly watched my childhood home burn. It is only thanks to the combined efforts of my family, me and the fire department that it only melted the sidding. But my mom's two cars weren't so lucky and my mother inhaled allot of smoke and stuff. Please pray for her. I took this haunting picture to document it: http://david-dent-jedai.deviantart.com/art/D-E-V-A-S-T-A-T-I-O-N-551423699 People haven't said what started it. I just thank God we made it through. Also I can't ask you for money. Thanks for the offers in advance but even if I knew how to set up a donation box? Many of you are as poor as me. ^^; So just send your prayers.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:30 am

Ouch… That must have been frightening.

Thank goodness for the firefighters.
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 1:47 am

I grew up in a flat above a tavern.
Someday about 10 years ago some smart guy put a fire in the tavern, so when the people evacuated, he could make a run for the tavern cash box and steal it in the commotion. The robbery actually worked that way as far as I heard. The thing is, me and my family were sleeping in the same house on the second floor. By the time we noticed the smoke and dressed up, it filled the entire staircase. When we arrived downstairs, the smoke was so thick you could barely see anything, and when we got to the door, we already saw firefighters preparing to break down the door, luckily we had a key so they didnt have to smash the door.

Large parts of the tavern and lower floor got ruined, me and my family got lotsa smoke into our lungs that made us caugh for days. Also most of our equipment got kinda ruined through the smoke and stench that came along and stuck with it.

I would say I know how you feel and hope things turn out for the best of you and your people.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 7:51 am

Having finally finished all the work I need to do during the summer, I'm going away to relax! Smile I will, mostly likely, be almost entirely offline until the end of the month, though I may check in now and then.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:31 am

You can ask me on how objects in space are. I am an amateur astronomer
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:41 am

Well, actually... Every Object is in Space.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:59 am

But, the larger space out there...

*Starts blabbering about the significance of man compared to space*
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 am

I'm back from my little work+vacation absence, good people. Seems like I had quite a bad timing, like always, but now I'm back and I'll catch up with things soon.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi guys. Well, school starts up Monday for me (Aug 31). My college opened a common building, which will greatly help with the fact that the university had no social areas for people to meet, leaving many (like myself) stuck. So it should be a pretty good year socially.

Emotionally and Mentally, it will be tough. November marks 1 year since my GF died. I still feel the pain daily. I begin physics as well, although the good news there is that I like the professor teaching it, as he is very nice. Although, i'm pretty bad at math. Luckally, I have many open times, so I can get help/go to events/goof off on the internet during that time. (I go on Meme Center often, its great for calming me).

August also marks one year since I left my job at the Water company (On good terms, but it was hell, but a little fun). And One year since I started Skype and met many awesome people. Just a quick shout out to Kyo and Arkan0id for being awesome! Since i'm on the subject, June-July also marks 1 year since I met KibatheFloatzel and ForeverBlighty on Steam! And the best part is that I'm still making new friends on DA daily! I'm really glad to have you all as my friends!

I'm nervous and excited for the upcoming year, which means it's about the time I get nauseous in the morning. Its a subconsious thing with me when beginning and ending school/job.

Although, I'm a little disappointed that i couldn't do any summer projects like I planned. I was planning on doing some Felarya poems (And Karbo approved) but I haven't even had the inspiration. Perhaps school will inspire me. I also never really felt relaxed this summer, I think I will be more relaxed in College.

One last thing, I commute to and From college, So I will still be on like I normally am. If you need anything, send a note. Although there may be a few days where I don't get on at all, due to a heavy workload/projects. But these are rare usually. I hope you all read this. Let me know what you think in the comments. I love reading them. I don't have many fans, so it's nice to see comments once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Good luck! Hope you enjoy college and it doesn't take out too much of your life savings? sweatdrop Also that you pick up the skills you need to get through life.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:16 pm

This is going to sound stupid to some, but I'm really missing a friend on DA! Her name is TinytreatJess. She is one of my best friends on there. She is usually on once per day at minimum, but often is on for a long amount of time. Her job has her working long hours on some days. She has been missing for 3 days now. I didn't say anything offensive towards her, in fact the opposite is true, she is ok with everything I like that most others find offensive.

I'm just worried something bad has happened. Of course, I hope I'm wrong and she is just on vacation or something. I Just really miss her!

My anxiety is way up over this! I hope she comes back soon! I just wish I could reach her!

If anyone knows anything or has info, that would be very appreciated!

http://tinytreatjess.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:37 am

Try not to worry too much. People sometimes just don't come online for several days. If her job has been working her hard, she might just be too tired to want to get on lately, and that's just one completely rational and not-worrying reason for her absence. Smile Keep calm and chug on.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next