Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Questions Thread

Go down 
+6
The Rev
Malahite
Ravana3k
Rythmear
Chelsea Nightwind
Mentalguy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

The Questions Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:20 pm

The Guardians likely COULD destroy the planet part, though the portals would likely prove a bit more problematic.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Here's one;

If Menyssan and Crisis really did have an eating contest, why are there still humans left in the universe?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:45 pm

The Rev wrote:
Here's one;

If Menyssan and Crisis really did have an eating contest, why are there still humans left in the universe?
*Points at Ur-Sagol dimensional gateway* That and there are portals everywhere. Humans are similar to roaches here: no matter how many are eaten, there seems to be always more coming to replace them. Difference is that humans are sentient, clean (I hope) and tasty.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:19 am

Because the Juggernaut was eventually ran into, and you know how the rest of it goes.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:34 am

Personally, I believe that eventually they would run into a predator big enough to eat THEM, so they avoid the eating contests altogether.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

Location : Far end of the galaxy on a dark dead planet where I sleep. Waiting for my awaken!

PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:52 am

The Rev wrote:
Instead of answering anyone's questions, I am going to ask one, being the selfish bastard I am.

What is your real first name?

Brandon
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-ra.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 am

Pendragon wrote:
Personally, I believe that eventually they would run into a predator big enough to eat THEM, so they avoid the eating contests altogether.
That predator is the Hydra Tree.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Questions Thread   The Questions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Questions Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2