Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip to the mountains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Trip to the mountains Empty
PostSubject: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:22 am

Ha'dara's profile - As is customary for a new RP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha'dara looked around at the area, slightly concerned about the lack of fruit-bearing tree's in sight but quickly shrugging it off 'I'll just eat more later'. Having heard the place was full of places to explore but relativly predator-less compared to other places, he decided to go and have a look around.

Noticing the ground start to level out a bit, he could increase his speed a little but stopped after a few minutes and moved over to the side, certain he heard something not far off.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 am

A lone female human walked the surroundins her waist length crimson red hair blew gently in what little wind there was,The girl had a predatory gleam in her Emerald green eyes and she had crimson skin,the girl of about eighteen watched the surroundings with caution.Not too long ago Ferona had knocked a branch from a tree by acident went the branch had collapsed under her weight,she had been sleeping on it for the last two nights in a row but now she was hungry and looking for something to eat in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:40 am

A young man dressed in rather shabby clothing with short black hair was walking along the mountain path, evidently looking a bit flustered. "Crap! There has to be a way back to a village around here somewhere..." As he said those words, his stomach began to growl. "Might as well take a break for lunch." He sat down, pulling some fruit he had been saving from an earlier trip in his pockets.
=======================================================
A large sphinx, his hair grey was lying down on a rocky surface bathing in the sunlight all around him. "What a beautiful day....I'll get something to eat in a little while..."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:47 am

Ha'dara curiously followed the faint sounds for a while until eventually noticing a human (Ferona) just beyond a line of trees 'Oh great, a Human. They usually tend to run or badmouth...'. Stopping just by the tree, he wondered exactly how to do this without getting the usual reaction.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 am

Ferona sniffed the air happily tasting the various smells of the forest she could tell that there was something nearby she hid in the bushes stalking and moving ever closer until she noticed something on a nearby rock it didn't seem to be very mobile she smiled licking her lips before charging as fast as she could at the resting sphinx,once near to the rock Ferona hid behind another one she could see ha'dara in the distance and smiled blowing him a kiss before she moved silently onto the rock next to the sphinx eagerly licking her lips as she moved towards its tail brushing gently against the sphinx as she did so.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:56 am

The old sphinx was still soaking up some sun and was completely unaware as to the small human against him. "I wonder what I should have for lunch? Maybe if I'm lucky, there'll be some creatures from the forest nearby." He let out a hearty yawn as he closed his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:00 am

Ha'dara was taken aback when she blew him a kiss 'What the...'. Slightly dumbfounded by her unusual reaction, he just watched as she snuck up on a nearby Sphinx while leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:03 am

Ferona was now drooling she smiled rubbing her hands togethor getting into a pouncing position she looked to ha'dara and waved her butt playflly in his direction before turning her atention back to the matter at han,without warning Ferona pounced upon her prey the sphinx's tail getting a firm hold on it she moved to the tip of it and opened her mouth as wide as was possible before her engulfing the tip of the sphink's tail.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 am

As the aging sphinxes tail was jumped upon, he opened his eyes to look down and see a small girl trying to swallow his tail. Half asleep, yet still amused, he began to wave his tail back and forth before looking off into the distance. "Hmmm? I smell a giant naga. This is going to be a fun day. Breakfast walks right up to me and then I find that I may soon have a visitor. How nice!"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:13 am

Ha'dara continued watching her, noticably amused. He looked up and saw the Sphinx look in his direction 'He's starting to wake up, maybe I should try something...'. Slithering over to her, he leaned down so his head was almost level with her "Out of curiosity, why are you trying to eat a Sphinxes tail?", not sure if she was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 am

Ferona looked to ha'dara then bit down on the sphinxes tail letting out a small scream as she fell from the sphinx'x tail a little anoyed she got up and moved forward infront of the spphinx chucking a stone at his face "OI! that hurt"she says in an anoyed tone placing her hands upon her hips.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 am

The large sphinx calmly looked down at the girl in fron of him as the small rock she trew hit him in the face, not hurting him at all. "Now, now. it's your fault human. You got the end of my tail wet. Now, what were you planning to do?" He tilted his head back and began to look at Ha'dara directly as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 am

Ha'dara glanced at the Sphinx for a second before turning back to Ferona, curious to see how she explained this unusual behaviour, trying to guess what she might say in his head.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 am

Ferona snorted standing proud "human!" she says looking around a the surroundings "there is no human here well all i know that is here is a naga a sphinx and a fair and FYI the last time i checked i was not human i was a fairy so there" she says sticking her tongue out at the sphinx.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 am

Smiling, the sphinx decided to play along for a few minutes for fun. "Oh, a fairy? I had no idea. My apologies. Now, what were you going to do with my tail?" As he spoke those words, he kept an eye on Ha'dara, unsure of his intentions.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 am

Ha'dara smiled slightly, now more interested. He stood back up "A fairy? Don't they usually have wings?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 am

Ferona folded her arms defiantly looking at both the sphinx and ha'dara anoyed she decided to go and ignore ha'dara and turned to answer the sphinx's question "if you must know i was trying to eat it a fairy has to eat to keep her strength up you know!"
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 am

He smiled, now showing off his sharp teeth. "But of course. Mind you, how do you think I would have felt, had you taken a chunk out of me?" He flapped his wings once and eyed Ferona.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 am

Ha'dara took a step (or should that be slither) back slightly 'I don't know if she is a fairy or not, but from where I'm standing she looks distinctly human'. Looking up, he picked a piece of fruit he must have missed by not paying attention to where he was going and took a bite, wondering how long they could go on for.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 am

Ferona backed off slightly s she examined the sphinx's teeth "you would hardly of noticed"she says sternly turning around she moved to walk away from the two of them a little anoye as she jumped down the rock to walk away.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 am

The sphinx smiled as he stood himself up and stretched his limbs. "So, mr. naga. Feel free to follow me. We can talk if you want." He looked in the direction the girl had gone. "I need a snack."

The small human man stood up, now having finished his fruit. "Great! Now I can plan my next move! Hm?" He saw a woman walking along the mountain path. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 am

Ha'dara finished the fruit and looked at the Sphinx "Sure, someone to talk to is always good." He moved over to the Sphinx as they started going "So, you planning to follow her for a while?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, forgot the introductions...I'm Ha'dara."
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 am

erona sighed icking rocks aside as she walked back to the forest she bent down examining a bit of fallen fruit and eagerly gulped it down she turned back and blew both ha'dara and the sphinx a kiss before she walked along the outskirts of the forest.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 am

The sphinx calmly looked to Ha'dara and smiled once more. "My name is Rojer. The pleasure is mine. And yes. I do believe I'll follow her for at least a little bit. She's quite funny." He began to walk along in the hopes of grabbing a meal as he talked with his new acquaintance.
The young man followed the girl he saw, hoping that she could help him. "Excuse me! Miss! Wait up! Perhaps we can help each other!"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:04 am

Ha'dara smiled "Yeah, I can't tell if she's doing it intentionally or really believes she's a fairy...should be interesting if she meets a Human." He picked a couple of pieces of fruit from a tree and took a bite from one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to the mountains
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next