Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Image Request (Futurama)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

Image Request (Futurama) Empty
PostSubject: Image Request (Futurama)   Image Request (Futurama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:49 am

I'm looking for an image of Mr. Leo Wong (Amy Wong's father) looking pissed off, or at least a little irate.

You see, I just moved back to my dorm room in college-every now and then, we have to submit to "house inspections" of common areas, or else pay a fine.

But, therein lies a problem-I live on one of the lower floors, as such, people's dirty shoes can make a clean floor filthy in minutes-those on the higher levels have an advantage, as some loose dirt is kicked loose on the way up. So, I proposed to my dorm-mates that we use a doormat/welcome mat, so that people could wipe their feet before coming in-they were in resounding agreement.

However, I also want to put up a funny/offensive/informative sign to remind people of this room's policy. I want to use an angry Mr. Wong for this sign.

Why? Because of this caption I had in mind: "Mr. Wong Sez: "Knock First! And wipe your damn feet!"

So, if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. Very Happy

Take care, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Image Request (Futurama)   Image Request (Futurama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:53 pm

i'll ask my friend about it later shes a futurama nut.
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Image Request (Futurama)   Image Request (Futurama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:54 pm

lami wrote:
i'll ask my friend about it later shes a futurama nut.
Much obliged. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Image Request (Futurama)   Image Request (Futurama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:24 pm

I couldn't find one on Google or Wikipedia, try the futurama website? (There probably isn't one.)

200th Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Image Request (Futurama)   Image Request (Futurama) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Image Request (Futurama)
Page 1 of 1