Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An average day in Felarya.

Go down 
+5
kaitheguy1234
Jætte_Troll
Gabriel115
Reptillian
codaman
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

An average day in Felarya. Empty
PostSubject: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 pm

I have noticed that the RP area is almost dead right now.. and then i got a thought... what happens with the chars in Felarya on a day to day basis? and seeing as i didn't see another RP like it i would give it a shot.

basic rules... no godmodding, wait for others ect.

we will be starting in the morning.. and ill update what time it is as we go.

if you want to start it up go right ahead.. or i will soon.

have fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Wal was lying on her back in the top of a tree, looking at the sky, the sun was just rising in the horizon. She yawned and gave a slight shudder as a cold gust of wind passed her.

"Excuse me Wal, but how long are you gonna lay here?" Issuz asked politely.

"Who knows" Tazlye growled with a loud sigh. "She's already been lying here for two whole days, so who knows how long she will stay" She sighed loudly again.

Wal merely shrugged.

Last edited by Reptillian on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 pm

(ill join, just want to see what happens first)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 am

Fenja yawned and stretched, standing up and rubbing her back. That tree had not worked as the best place to sleep against. She tapped the Sphere on the ground with her finger.

"I'm up!" groaned Grip from inside. He opened the hatch and looked out.

"And a good morning to you to..." he muttered.

Fenja sniffed, then looked up a bit. On a branch just above her head was a familiar neko.

"Oh, hey Tazlye. " she said. "What are you doin' around here?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm

(May I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Wal looked down on fenja. "Wal" she muttered through another yawn.

(i don't mind kaithe^^)
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 am

It was morning as Kaiten was lying in the tree he had found last night. The monkeys that had inhabited it had made sure that Kaiten wouldn't be hungry that night.

He began to stir as the sun began to rose. "Mmmmmm...WHOA!" As he began to turn over, he almost fell from the tree, barely grabbing onto the nearest branch just in time. "That was...too close!

As he hung from the tree by one arm, his belly started to growl. "Hmmm..I should probably go and find some breakfast." Dragging himself back onto the branch, he began to climb down the tree, ready to start yet another boring day in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

"Aw." said Fenja, disappointed. "It's the boring one. What do I have to do to make the fun one come out? Whack you on the head a few times?"

"That would just get you fried..." muttered Grip.

"Only if she can catch me." winked Fenja.

"Look, just come on down here..." she said, grabbing the branch Wal was on, trying to bring her closer.

"Owch!" she said, poking her finger on a thorn. Not paying attention, she let go of the branch, which snapped back, flinging the still sleeping Wal right across the clearing, to collide with the incoming Kaiten.

"Oops." was all she had to reply.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:17 am

Wal was heading straigth for Kaitens right shoulder, she was small, compared to Katien, and fast flying.

Just before hitting Kaiten, Wal opened her eyes and muttered some words. The blue areas of fur and hair glowed, and a tube of water formed in midair. Wal hit the tube and glided along it's path, over Kaitens should, around his back, and up to a soft landing in Kaitens hair, where she lay on her back and closed her hands behind her head, wathcing the clouds.

Last edited by Reptillian on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 am

As Kaiten saw Wal flying at him in midair, he held out his hand trying to atch her to prevent her from getting hurt. "Don't worry miss! I've" No sooner had he spoken then she had glided over his shoulder and somehow landed in his hair. At this point, Kaiten simply stood, mouth wide open, looking very surprised. "Eh?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 am

(So, is this like a 'random everyday event' sort of RP?)

Ha'dara slithered along at a casual pace, humming a creepy tune to himself. Picking a large piece of fruit from a tree, he looked around and spotted Kaiten not far off. He started heading over to the tree "Morning".
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:04 pm

(guess so^^)

Wal looked to Ha'dara from the corner of hre eye. She was just about to shrug at his "good morning" when...

"I'm gonna take over for a while, if you don't mind Wal" Issuz said.

When her blue powerlines turned green.

"Good Morning, Ha'dara. How have you been?" Issuz asked Ha'dara with a smile.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Ha'dara looked at Issuz as her color changed "Relativaly bored, not much has been going on recently." After a seconds pause, he frowned "Why are you in Kaiten's hair?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 pm

"Er, that's sort of my fault..." said Fenja, walking over.

"Entirely her fault, she means." added Grip.

"Oh, well her hair changed colour, so that's good right? It's not the fun fire one but at least it's someone who's not comatose half the time. Oh, and who are you?" she said to Kaiten. It was odd seeing two male nagas here.

"Oh, and the neko's sort of a buddy of mine, so I'd appreciate if you didn't eat her. There's plenty other stuff to catch."
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:13 am

"Gah! I...I...Errr..." Kaiten quickly looked away as he saw Fenja, his face turning a bright red all the while. "My name is...Ka-Kaiten. Kaiten Monroe...I don't eat nekos or humans, so...She's safe...don't worry..." As he spoke, he twiddled his thumbs
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 am

Issuz took a couple of Kaitens hairs and tossed them down over his face, and she then lowered herself down using the hairs like a rope. "Well thank you, for not wanting to eat me... Though, as long as i'm part of this body, i think i'll be safe anyway" She said kinda unsure of to, smile proudly or nervously.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Kaiten simply looked at the small neko hanging from his hair and held out his hand, still blushing and looking away from Fenja. "Here...I'll make sure ya don't fall. And I don't get it...part of this body?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:19 pm

A roar echoed through the area as from the dense jungle bushes emerged Sasha spear in hand riding atop her friend Tim who let out another roar as they entered the area,Sasha growled hoping off the back of the smilodon gripping spear in hand she looked around at the gathered looking up to issuz she waved at her before turning back and hugging the smilodon Tim gently rubbing her hand across his furr.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:47 pm

"Wow." said Fenja. "I know two male predators and both are vegetablarian."

"Vegetarian." said Grip, mostly out of habit rather than trying to correct her.

"Hey, what's wrong Kaiten?" she said, playfully punching his shoulder. "There's preds out there wear way less clothing than this. Course, not all of 'em are as hot as I am, so I can understand."

She looked down. "Oh, heya guys. Regular meeting we have here. This is Kaiten. He's new."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:59 pm

"Well thank you" Issuz said, she then thought about kaitens question for a second. "hmmm, well. By saying i'm part of this body, i mean that i am but one of three Personalities, that inhabits it" She said with a sincere smile. "i would think you already met one of the others"

Last edited by Reptillian on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:57 am

Ha'dara sighed "I'm sure I told you before, I'm not a vegetarian...besides, my preferance isn't even vegetables." He turned to Issuz "Blue...that would be the lazy one, Wal, right?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 am

Issuz smiled gently hapilly to Ha'dara for being able to remember the name of, one of the others. "Yes, that is correct" she said gently, yet loud enough for Ha'dara, who was quite far away in her terms of measurement, to hear.

(by the way...my bad spelling streak is STILL going T_T' edited this 2 times before i posted XD)
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:03 am

Kaiten continued to blush as he spoke. "I...I'm not a vegetarian...I like meat. Just not...human-looking meat. And I didn't mean to be rude ma'am...I just...I'm shy around girls...Hi everybody! It's nice to meetcha..." He began to wave afterwards with his free hand, still blushing all the while.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 am

Sasha giggled watching the scene she noticed tim sit upon the ground and sat down leaning against him giggling slightly to herself as she looked p to Issuz tilting her head slightly to examine her a curious smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 am

(giantessfan... us more " , " and " . " man. is really hard to read your post sometimes)

Issuz unconsiously looked to Sasha, smiling to her. "May i help you, with something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An average day in Felarya.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next