Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Standard annoyances

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Standard annoyances - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 pm

"Why would i let you go? you're my new pet" Verira anwsered happily.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Tuno stops for a minute, his ears twitching as he feels someone watching him, he quickly hides behind a tree, preparing his shield spell
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 pm

jenny sighed looking to Verira pouting "first i was your snack and now i am your pet..............why?"she says curious as to what the answer would be.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:46 pm

Ha'dara looked to Verira, making sure she was busy when he went to see where the other Neko had gone. Tracking his energy, he leaned down next to the tree "I knew I wasn't seeing things."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:49 pm

Tuno let out a small gasp as his ears quickly drooped, seeing the 100 foot naga sitting next to him. "Shi-Rudo!" A large dome like shield appeared over him, keeping him safe from above ground attacks
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:51 pm

"Well, you were my snack, because a snacks always good to have, and you are my pet, because you are cute" Verira said and petted Jenny again.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Jenny shrugged purring happily as she was petted she clearly enjoyed the sensation "oh this actually feels quite good" she says a content smile upon her face she giggled and wriggled every now and then.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Ha'dara raised an eyebrow "No need to get defensive... then again, I am a Naga so it isn't that strange." he said, moving back up a bit.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Tuno slowly calmed down, his shield dropping for a moment. "Y...you arent going to eat me?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Ha'dara shook his head "No... She might, though." he said, referring to the other Naga not far off.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Tuno looked nervously over to verira, knowing she could probably smell him no matter where he hid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard annoyances   Standard annoyances - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standard annoyances
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: