Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crossovers you'd like to see.

Go down 
+18
sadisticnerd
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
spike833
JC-Dragon
kaitheguy1234
Wildthing
Karbo
zelda31
mikeimp
JohnDoe
Jætte_Troll
Reptillian
DeviantDiscordian
Malahite
Pendragon
FalconJudge
itsmeyouidiot
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Crossovers you'd like to see. Empty
PostSubject: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

The title says it all, really. Felarya is a setting with great potential for crossovers, what with the whole "travel between universes" theme that's so prominent in the setting.

I, personally would like to see a crossover with the setting of La-Mulana. Think about it. the main character, Japanese Indiana Jones Lemeza Kosugi, is probably somewhat used to danger, what with all of the monstrous creatures he's defeated and ancient deathtraps he's survived.

I actually started writing one myself, but I decided to abandon it due a problem I couldn't solve. As a character. Lemeza is really freakin' powerful. Too powerful.

Over the course of the game, you get to fight and kill some ridiculously tough baddies, including:

*Amphisbaena, an massive, fire-breathing, two-headed anaconda.

*Sakit, a member of an ancient race of giants whose body has been partially turned to stone.

*Ellmac, a giant, fire-breathing frilled lizard capable of running very fast. (You fight him on a mine cart.)

*Bahamut, a fish-beast of Islamic legend.

*Viy, a massive one-eyed, tentacled demon. (He covers half the freaking screen with just with his upper body.)

*Palenque, the pilot of an ancient war machine armed with a plasma cannon.

*Baphomet, the goat-headed demon who invented witchcraft.

*Tiamat, a freaking naga demigoddess who looks remarkably like an evil version of a *cough* very prominent character *cough* in Felarya. Seriously, take a look at this piece of La-Mulana fanart and tell me that doesn't look familiar.

And last, but not least, you get to fight The Mother, the fricking creator of life itself.

Admittedly, Lemeza's strength comes almost entirely from the dozens of very powerful artifacts within the ruins, and it is explicitly stated at least once that some of the bosses are significantly weakened by some of the artifacts you collect (the Medicine of Life and the Crystal Skull being the most noteworthy), but damn.

... I'm getting off topic though. what crossover would you like to see, and why?
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Negima!. Simply because the characters would be amusing in that environment.

Plus "thunder god" Negi could actually survive, as could several members of his class, who have been seen slaying magic-charged dragons...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:01 am

Disney versus Marvel. That would be cool to see. Too bad it'll never happen.

Oh wait....
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 am

Morrowind and anything combined. Four Suitors of Benitah are treated as canon. lol! "I am Apocalypse, and-" "I am Kebert Xela, and I can prove you do not exist." *Apocalypse vaporizes on the spot*

Oddworld would be somewhat nifty to crossover: It' not like Abe hasn't gone through worse in his lifetime.

Fallout has some potential in many universes (one proposed idea I saw a while back was a Stargate appears somewhere along Fallout 1 or Fallout 2 West Coast). Power Armor is rare, but it does exist. Weaponry ranges from "slightly inferior to modern weapons" to "I can cremate a human in a single shot" for small arms, and heavier weapons range from miniguns to gatling laser guns to Davy Crockett-style Nuclear Weapons, so you can conceivably fit it into a great deal of universes (want them to meet a low-power 'verse? Prohibit BoS or Enclave involvement. Higher tier? It's one of those two, or maybe the NCR / the Hubologists, that come across the portals).

Warhammer Fantasy has much more potential over Warhammer 40,000: 40,000 has easier to explain crossovers, but WHFB has a chance of a result other than "KILL MAIM BURN" will occur without having to specifically structure a story for it.

D&D has potential: Gnomish Inventors, enough said (speaking of which, where are the Giant Felaryan Space Hamsters?). Kobolds might 'get along' (see: Be bullied into) helping Dridders or other subterranean creatures well enough.
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Evangelion. Preferably Neon Genesis Evangelion, but Rebuild of Eva would do.

I wonder how easily a Naga can pierce an AT Field. And what effects and consequences would Third Impact have if it happened on Felarya? Would it still lead to Instrumentality?
The Eva units themselves would not last long without a power supply, And the Angels (Evangelion kind) would probably cause some havoc. And just thinking of a Dridder getting a hold of the Lance of Longinus...

Theoretically this could all happen due to the Unit-04 S2 engine experiment's failure having a much larger area of effect. Or possibly by the activation of Unit-01's S2 after it ingests it from the 14th Angel. With either case opening up a Dirac Sea that, due to it's dimensional instability, could spit them out in Felarya. On that vein, the 12th Angel could probably do something similar if it swallowed NERV HQ.

I might of got some of that wrong, but it's been a while since I last saw the original anime series and I distinctly remember the theory that a Dirac Sea could lead to another universe.
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 pm

i want more ONE PIECE in felarya ^^

karbos pic is so spot on what would happen... BUT I WANT MORE lol!
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:47 pm

DeviantDiscordian wrote:
I wonder how easily a Naga can pierce an AT Field.
My guess? "Not very". Hell, I'd wager that a Naga couldn't pierce an AT Field at all. Unless they fought a powerless Eva, they'd learn what it's like to take a Prog-Knife to the face.
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Admittedly, Lemeza's strength comes almost entirely from the dozens of very powerful artifacts he finds within the ruins...

Looking back on what I said there, I just had an idea that should have been completely obvious from the start.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Malahite wrote:
DeviantDiscordian wrote:
I wonder how easily a Naga can pierce an AT Field.
My guess? "Not very". Hell, I'd wager that a Naga couldn't pierce an AT Field at all. Unless they fought a powerless Eva, they'd learn what it's like to take a Prog-Knife to the face.

Er... I'm not sure the chances of there being a compatible plug in for the Eva in the middle of the Felaryan Jungle are high.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Er... I'm not sure the chances of there being a compatible plug in for the Eva in the middle of the Felaryan Jungle are high.
S2 Engines Crossovers you'd like to see. 28a5m6b
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Um... Yu Gi Oh. I mean the early days, in the manga... bak when Dark Yugi was a jack-of-all-games psychopathic badass.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Paul Bunyan!

He'd certainly make a lot of Dryad's nervous.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 am

After getting over the fact that the series is for little kids, Phieas and Ferb.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Project GKR (Geeker) would be interesting
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 am

I think Legend of Zelda and Felarya would kinda work, Legend of Zelda is about exploration and encountering Giant Creatures.
Back to top Go down
zelda31
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 am

digimon first 3 seasons nuff said
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:53 am

Hahah I agree Legend of Zelda would fit in quite nicely. I wonder what would be the reaction of the fairies like Navy or Tatl lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 am

All that "Hey!" and "Listen!" will probably have the same effect that it did on Link:
Crossovers you'd like to see. 021206
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am

hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Wildthing
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Wildthing

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 am

Terminator. Gotta love your terminators. I've got the plot down and as soon as I finish the 1st chapter of Chronicles down I'm gonna write it Very Happy. Also, theres Arnie which makes everything better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:00 am

Metroid in Felarya. I can't help but think Samus would give moe than a few predators a tough time.
Back to top Go down
JC-Dragon
Naga food
JC-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 am

Predator series.

First, they love the challenge of hunting game. SO a Predator vs Predator class monster.

second, their stealth will only work against sight not the Predator sense. so they can't really hide.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:59 pm

kaitheguy1234 wrote:
Metroid in Felarya. I can't help but think Samus would give moe than a few predators a tough time.
Tough? If fully upgraded, she's going to be untouchable by anything short of 100% Ethereal beings (and even then, that's iffy considering her track-record at killing stuff that shouldn't be killed). Space Boots + Screw Attack = "I'm sorry, did you try grabbing me with what use to be a hand? Let me just cauterize that instantly with a plasma beam shot. It might hurt a little, so first I'm going to hit you in the face with a Super Missile to knock you out."

Hell, look at this scan and you'll see that her basic power beam could drive off larger Predators, and one-shot smaller things such as Spine Beetles.

JC-Dragon wrote:
Predator series.
Hunting Gear, I hope. Wargear Predator would be in the same boat as Samus.

Quote :
First, they love the challenge of hunting game. SO a Predator vs Predator class monster.
Challenge would depend entirely on what weapon they use. Not sure they'd try hunting Giant Predator-scale beings, but I can easily see them hunting something ≥15m in height. And, depending on kit, winning (remember that these are guys who can be shot in the gut with a shotgun, blasted inside the entry with liquid nitrogen, and then struck by lightning (after also losing an arm), and are still a noticeable threat to a regular human).
Quote :
second, their stealth will only work against sight not the Predator sense. so they can't really hide.
Luckily (for the Predator), Predator Sense has been retconned greatly for the number of species capable of using it. Also, sneaking up on a Predator could be a bit tricky depending on how aware of their environment they are (woo multiple spectrum vision!).

Predators would have a jolly good time on Felarya, better yet if they don't need to bring in their Wargear.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: What I'd Like to see in a crossover...   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Let me think, if there was one crossover in the world that I would like to see include Felarya, it would be with...

...GODZILLA!

Its about time someone put it out there! XD

On a serious note, it would make a good story. There are numerous instances in the Godzilla series that involve interdimensional activity, and the Godzilla series DOES have FAIRIES and a DRYAD KAIJU (Her name is "Biollante", and here is her story: http://tohokingdom.com/kaiju/biollante.htm#r / and here is a manga that shows her as a *gasp* GIANTESS DRYAD! http://nickster5.deviantart.com/art/A-Godzilla-and-Biollante-Manga-103473070 )!

As for a story, there are many possibilities. Godzilla could get pulled in through Felarya's own dimension hacking, or the Dimension Tide (an artificial Black Hole cannon) could have sent him (and maybe a few other monster?) there.

As for Godzilla, the only incarnation I think (as a fan who has watched about every single movie) the only two that would be a threat to Crisis and co. would be Godzilla in 1995 from "Godzilla Vs. Destoroyah", and Shusuke Kaneko's (Death Note) Godzilla in the explosive "Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack". Godzilla would probably like living in Felarya (seeing as it hasn't been industrialized and the humans are practically at the bottom of the food chain). He would probably freak out most people there, but I doubt he would attack unless he had a reason.

Your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm

He would certainly be larger than predators... Than again, atomic breath seems like it would be less useful than magic, anyways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossovers you'd like to see.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: