Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!

Go down 
+3
GiantessFanXXX
vegeta002
Goldclaw
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 am

Well... im back from from many, many month.s ^^; college is a real pain.
Okay this is my first rp so.. yeah. ^^; ehehe... be kind

Rules:

1) Be kind to other forum mebers in rp

2) do not insult or make this rp not fun.

3)any kind of vore is all good. (yes i do mean ANY kind of vore, just do go overboard)

4) Keep number of characters per rper to two so that the rp won't get confusing. ^^;

5)and over all, have fun, be prey or pred and try to survive the wonderful world of felarya and its inhabitants. >D

6)if anything romantic happens, do not over do it and respect other members if it displeases or offends them.

7) Those that wish to join the rp will its going and it is far along, please say you are joining before you post, it will help greatly (no back story is required)

8)And also, post bios of the characters you are using before rping here, it will help out other people who may wish to join.

that is all and let the rp... BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Okay here are my two characters for the rp. =3

Name: Luna
race: cyber-lightning-ice naga
age: 11 in naga years (don't know how many years she would be in humans. ^^; )
height: 65 feet
length: 270 feet
Hair color: blueish green
scale color: blue with green streaks
eye color: deep sea blue

Personality:
Luna is friendly and outgoing but can be shy and timid when new people, especially when they are bigger than her. She loves her half breed father mike, even though she plays tricks on him and has a tendency to playfully eat him. very much and will protect him and any of her friends, even if it costs her own life. Luna gets into a rage, depending if she is extremely hungry or has been ticked off enough. Luna usually doesnt eat humans as her main food source, and for some reason hates the taste of nekos; she would usually hunt other animals of felarya except those bigger than her and also likes fruits. over all, luna is a kind and caring girl. Luna also likes to make cloths the old fashion way and has a tendency to turn her father into a 10 foot teddy bear. Luna loves to wear a red vs blue shirt that has a tent on it and the quote "its a legitimate strategy

powers:
Luna uses lighting/ice/earth elemental magic which she learned from her birth parents at an early age but learned more about magic from her adoptive father mike. she isn't the best with magic but can be quite dangerous if she combines it with technology. Luna also has the power to materialize weapons and armor with her cybernetic enhanced brain due a unfortunate accident. her powers of technology is limited but when she learn more about a certain tech, she can try and use to her advantage. of course this doesnt mean luna is invincible, she is very weak against certain kinds of magic, like fairy magic and especially fire magic as well. luna also has two kinds of venom for killing and for paralyzing.

Name: Mike
race: Human ( cursed dragon demon in sin form)
height: 5'6"
hair color: dark brown
eye color: blueish green
scale color: redish silver

Personality:
Mike is a outgoing and sometimes serious person. He loves to read and write and sing songs passed done by his ancestors. He tends to act like a nerd, cold hearted, or a non informative person at times. He doesn't like how his adoptive daughter luna treats him at times but loves her all the same. he generally eats anything he can find that is non sentient and tries to have a good meal. he would usually sleep in some cases and other times be in another dimension being a bounty hunter. When ever someone get him really mad, he is like a rabid wolf and would normally beat or kill anyone who threaten his family or friends for mike is not quick to anger. he also has a paranoid mind after watching horror movies at night and would usually sleep in Luna's stomach after it. However, when a red moon comes around, mike's curse takes hold and make him go on a vampiric bloodlust, he losses himself in the lust and has no control or memory of the night before. he usually wears a jacket with a sleeveless shirt underneath, sneakers and blue jeans.

powers:
mike has the ability to use high class arcane magic and alchemy and can use any type of dragons breath. he prefers to use a heavy pistol and a custom made heavy broad long sword or a multi weapon rifle. he is cursed however, so only certain times does the curse activate, like during a red moon or he on the boarder of death. His curse changes him into a demonic half breed, although he still looks the same, his hair, eyes, right arm, tail and wings change in type and color.the only thing that can stop him like this if he is shrinked or is envenomed by luna with her paralyzing venom or knocked out with anything that is hard as a metal baseball bat. mike is also weak against ice and fairy magic.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Alright, ill start off this wonderful rp and hope it doesnt epicly fail. xD

Luna sighed as she slithered through a dense part of foliage and came to a stop at a crystal blue and deep river.

"Hm... now where is that fruit tree that has my favorite type of fruit," she fumed in frustration. she crossed her arm and slammed her tail down, very annoyed while looking around, noticing mike was still asleep in her shirt pocket, "Always sleep father is."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:42 pm

I'll join. Here's the profile: Ha'dara

Ha'dara slithered through the forest aimlessly, looking for anything that might be interesting. Picking a piece of fruit from a tree, he continued on, eventually hearing someone talking nearby. He stopped not far off 'I wonder what she's whining about...'
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Luna slithered back and forth thinking. 'Hm... where did that tree go... i bet it was those freaking forest gnomes that did... grr... WHERE IS THAT DAMN FRUIT TREE!" she yelled, slamming her tail into a small tree and smashing it in half and slithering up to the river and sighing heavily
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Ha'dara raised an eyebrow, amused 'She's complaining because she can't find a fruit tree?' He watched the tantrum until she gave up before calling over "If you're looking for a fruit tree, you might want to go over there, where they all are." he said, pointing back in the direction he came from.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Luna smiled and said, "Oh thank you!." she slithered past Hadara quickly shaking his hand and slithering to the fruit tree and grabbing a few and eating them, "Hm.. so good... glad i had someone to help me find ths be my hungry took over."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 pm

After the hand-shake, Ha'dara wandered over to the river for a drink. Afterwards, he stood up and looked over at Luna "You went straight for fruit?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Luna blushed heavily and picked some more fruit before stashing it away with in her shirt and slithered over to the river. She leaned down and cupped some water in her hands and drank the refreshingly cool liquid. "Uh...um.. yeah... i was getting really hungry," she said, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Name: Angie
Sex: Female
Eye Colour: Crystal blue
Hair colour: Emerald
Skin colour: creamy
Species: Tail mouth naga
Scale colour: striped Red and yellow

Name: Semona
Sex: Female.
Eye Colour: Green
Hair colour: Fiery red
Skin colour: Blue
Species: Neko

Semona darted through the forest under bush, her breathing was heavy and ocasionally she would look behind he.

"WAIT I JUST WANNA HUG YOU!" comes the desperate voice of Angie as she chased Semona through the forest towards the river, dhe got ready to pounce and then when she was in range she stuck out with a lightning fast pace and leaping onto Semona taking her into a over friendly hug as they both emerged togethor from the forest to apear next to the rive.

"HEY WHAT THE..................oh right.........this isn't so bad.............sorry for overreacting Angie"Semona says as she enjoys the hug she is recieving from Angie.

"That's ok i enjoy hugging you cause your skin is soft Semona but why did you run?"Angie asks a curious look on her face.

"oh because the last time you hugged me........your tail ate me"

"sorry cutey pie it won't happen again i promise"Angie says and for moments the two lay on the grass enjoying there gentle embrace.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Luna straighten up and looked over to see Semona and Angie. "Hm? what kind of naga is that?" luna says to herself looking at Angie and tried her best to approach slowly
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Ha'dara leaned down to get another drink, before standing up and starting to head over to the fruit tree's. Hearing a Luna ask something, he looked over where she was and frowning "A very small one..."

He stopped at a tree next to them, picking a large piece of fruit without looking at them "Get a room."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Luna stopped ten feet away from the two and figited and asking, "Uh... um.. h-hello th-there."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 pm

(ill join in, in fact i wanted to use my newer developing character for the first time in an RP... i have his bio and can post it, but i will be taking away a few "abilities" from him like his harpy changing power... seeing as that is against Felarian laws.... so if thats ok ill just join in soon but not just yet...)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 pm

(okay thats fine. i was hoping giantessfanxxx would post again. ^^; so sure, you can join.)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

(I would like to enter)

Ron
Human, average hieght, red hair, brown eyes.

His mother sold him into slavery recently, but his caravan ended up in the Akaptor desert. It is by sheer luck that he survived to return to the present, and has been wandering through Felerya looking for a human settlement ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

(ehehe alright thats fine. xD i hope giantessfan posts soon)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 pm

(She sems to have trouble remembering... her last roleplay died around page 3 or 4.)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 pm

(hm, i see... oh well if she doesnt post until until early dusk. ill move on)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm

(Come to think of it, she was the last person to post, so it totally wasn't her fault...
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:29 pm

(hm, i see. well hope she posts again)
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm

(i would like to join please)

Name: duro
race: neko
height: 5'9
Hair color: black with red streaks
eye color: hazel
other: can use minor illution spells on himself
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 am

(okay, thats fine, you can. ^-^ )
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:18 am

duro quickly moved through the forest. he had somehow got separated from his group and was trying to refind them but couldnt find there scent and sighed while he moved on all fours. he hoped the lack of a scent didnt mean they had been eaten. he soon cleared the forest and slowed down as he reached the river. he stood up properly a smelled the air. unknown to him he was up wind of the naga's so couldnt smell them as he checked to try and find his group again. he lowered his nose and decided to take a drink of a bottle of water he pulled from his pack and drank half of it in one go as his tail swayed behind him .
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:25 am

Luna just shook her head and eyed Ha-dara. "Well... this day is getting interesting," she said, twitching the tip of her tail and sitting down, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!   Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Felarya, try to survie it!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next