Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pred run, hot spring and spa^^

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
kaitheguy1234
Reptillian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:15 am

(lets wait for rep and kai to post after i post.)

Luna blinked as she heard someone running. Turning her head she saw Tami running out of the massage room where azula was and watched her run towards the staff quarters hearing a door slam.

"Ha'Dara, the drinks are at the bar and Hel'Sera will get you want you want," she said sighing, getting up, placing Boris in her shirt pocket and slithered towards Tami's room. "Tami? Are you okay?" she asked, knocking on the neko angel's door

Hel'Sera saw Tami run out of the room, shook his head at Azula and walked towards the small bar walking behind the counter and began cleaning one of the mugs in the sink.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 pm

There was a faint squeak from inside, tami not having expected anyone to meet her, she slowly got up and answered the door, having wiped the tears from her eyes and put on a fake cheery mood. "Yes luna~?"
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:22 pm

"R-Right...My job..." Kaiten went back through the hole in the wall he had made back to the massage room. "Stupid weak construction...Come on miss Verira...Lie on your stomach and we'll finish up! chop, chop!"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:27 pm

"What's wrong Tami? I saw you run to your room... is everything alright?" Luna said with concern and looked at Tami worriedly, "Is there anything you need or I could help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:57 pm

During the conversation, the snake's tail had wrapped around Boris. Feeling like he was under attack Boris immediately reached for his knife. Before drawing it, he noticed that the snake's tail had not wrapped around in an attacking manner. No, this was too loosely wrapped to be of a threat to Boris. [i]'This is truly bizarre. Why would the snake want to protect me?'[i] Boris thought, imagining different scenarios which would explain why it only attacked Luna and not him. Not long afterwords, Luna had picked up Boris and placed him in her shirt pocket. He had grown a little used to getting picked up by now and listened as Luna told Ha'dara where the drinks were.

When Luna had stopped moving Boris attempted to climb out of her shirt pocket, but managed to just get his head over the rim of the pocket. The first thing he saw was Tami in a doorway. Her eyes suggested she had been crying a little, but the cheerful attitude from nowhere and Luna's statement that Tami had run to her room pretty much gave away that she had been harmed in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 pm

FINNALY, the website works for me again!

Tami thought for a moment before saying something, making sure she didnt lie, but didnt let anything slip out. "No, its ok... I was just a bit surprised..." her hand lie beside her, a faint trace of a tear on it
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Luna tilted her head and hugged Tami saying, "Alright Tami... maybe you could help Ha'Dara with explaining the drink specialties today, okay?"

She smiled and placed Boris on the neko angel's and giggled before giving her friend one last hug and slithering back towards the front counter
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Ha'dara looked over to the drinks section '...'. Getting up, he slithered over to it and looked at the the display.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Tami nods and cradles boris on her shoulder near her head before flying off to help ha'dara.

She floats down and folds her wings back behind her. "Hello~ would you like something small to start you off? or would you like to skip to the strong stuff?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Ha'dara looked to at Tami as she landed "Hm.. small would be a good start. Thanks." He looked back to the display.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Tami nodded and got out a small shot glass, filling it with a weak alcohol, sliding it to him. "There you are sir~"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Hel'Sera shook his head and continued clean a glass, placed it on the shelf behind him and began cleaning another one. Hpmh, that angel sure got a mood change quickly, he thought, clicking his mandibles in amusement

Luna yawned, rubbing her neck from the incident and twitched the tip of her tail. "Man... we need more guests, of different species as well," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 pm

name: Maka
race: dridder
size: 60 ft
preference: bi, but keeps to herself unless tempted
appearance: short black hair, ruby eyes, peach skin

======================================================================

Tami continued to fill shot glasses for him as he downed them all, blushing at how much he was able to drink

Maka walked in and to the front desk, wearing a tattered cloth shirt to cover her breasts, she placed a few gold coins on the table. "Hello? Could I get a massage and a meal please?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Ha'dara picked up the glass "Thanks" and went back over to his table, looking back out the window, just in time to see a Dridder enter the building.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Luna smiled taking the money and placing it in a safe box under the counter. "Alright Miss, go see Tami or Hel'Sera the demon and ask them about the massage and the meal," she said, eyeing Ha'Dara going back to the window he was originally at
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Maka nodded and looked around

Tami heard her and quickly walked to the front, I can help you a bit. She smiled and led her to one of the massage rooms, calling for Hel'Sera. "Someone will be with you shortly, sorry, but I have to watch the drink counter" she smiled and closed the door, walking off
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Hel'Sere just nodded slightly and finished cleaning the last glass and sat down in a chair next to him and brought out a book called 'war and peace' and started reading, clicking his mandibles a couple time while he read.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Tami sighed. "Hel'sera, we have a customer that needs a massage in the back room please~" she asked as nicely as she could, not knowing how to do a massage
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 pm

"I dont give massages Tami, i'm an experimental eternity demon, I don't want to be tempted to take an innocents soul," Hel"sera said, making a rumbling sound in his throat and lightly snapped his mandibles in slight agitation.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Tami gulped and quickly rushed off, intimidated, looking for someone else for maka's massage
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:05 pm

out of sight azula sighed "guess im having lunch on my own then" on that though she remembered something and felt round for her bag which she had left in the massaging room and then also her lunch. as quickly turns arund flying back to the room unmelting the ice around her bag then grabbed the tray with the elves and fish. heading to the food court. sitting down she starts eatting the elves one by one as they stare at her while she teases some of them and burps contently. "hehe pardon me" she utters feeling them struggle
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 am

Verira didn't need Kaiten to tell her twice to lie down again. She might just get another chance to have some fun with him. "Coming" She said with a smile.

(sorry i have been a little busy the last few days, so i only just got time to post now)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 am

Kaiten watched Verira lie herself down on the table, and went to work, beginning to work out the kinks in her back and tail, trying not to hurt her at the same time. As he did, his mind kept coming back to the damaged wall and how he may be punished for doing so. "How's it feel Verira?"
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:03 am

Tami opened the door and walked past kaiten and verira, starting to repair the wall with her magic, but taking a while. "Kaiten, if you finish anytime soon, we have another customer in the other room... but dont rush"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:10 am

"You're suprissingly good at this, Kaiten" Verira said and giggled a little. "i'm really enjoying this"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pred run, hot spring and spa^^
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next