Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I shot web (funny)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

How do I shot web (funny) Empty
PostSubject: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 am

(Hello! In this RP, in a nutshell, the characters are using the internet. I took too long to post this, so the forum ate my post. Unavoidable double entendre! I'll try to be brief. Let's assume there's an internet there, with at least one forum, and this guy just got there and made a first post, with terrible spelling and grammar, on what I think would be a sensitive topic to most Felaryans. So, on the web, what'd your characters do?)

Verne scratched his scalp once more. He had gotten a connection, now he needed to ask his question.

hi guys im Soto and i got a problem lol. Im a supervillain from space (yay!), i destroy planets (yipie!), but like a month ago i met this girl and she crushed me under her heel lol. now id kill her but shes too big and i dont have that much guns so i dont know what to do because shes got a spaceship too and shes as big as she wants to be so i dont know what to do. but you got chix like thse in ur planet so i figured you knowd what to do. how do i kill her? Thx.

"I hope I was clear and got to the point." he thought. "Or else, I won't be getting too far."

-----

Soto Verne
Race: Deadly Cyborg of Doom from Outer Space
Height and weight: 5 feet 11 inches, 260 pounds
Hair: Bald (blue wig)
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Black
Powers: Too much firepower [enough that he can only have it when he can't use it or else it breaks the no godmodding rule], relatively mediocre armor, and a PSP with an internet connection that can get anywhere the plot needs.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm

I know this is dead but it has to be done:

HAXORZ!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!one!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

vore4life99 wrote:
I know this is dead but it has to be done:

HAXORZ!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!one!!!!!!

Necroposting (posting in a long dead thread) is only acceptable if you are adding new on-topic content. Your reply does not add new on-topic content; please don't do again.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 pm

(I know this is waay late for this, but I thought I'd give it a shot because it's just such a brilliantly kooky idea!)

Nyaha was sitting in front of Kira's newest contraption, which was totally super-cool, pretty much like everything else she made or got her hands on. He started fiddling around with it, using intuition, patience, and natural curiosity, to figure out the basics of how it worked. Then he stumbled onto this person's message. He thought it was quite appalling and should speak up about it. "....Oh, so that's how you capitalize letters!" he said aloud to himself.

Hello, Soto. My name is ThunderCloud. And I can't believe you would even think about killing someone like that! I mean, why not think of all the fun things you can do with someone like that? Or, since you're evil, why not think about all the things you and her could do if you were on the same side and be evil together? Wouldn't that be so much better? Give it some thought, that's all I'm saying, 'kay?

Nyaha figured out how to send the message and sat upright, feeling pretty proud of himself. Kira wasn't the only techno-smart neko around after all! Plus his grammar was absolutely perfect! Except for his cool nickname, but that's how everyone else was doing it, so there must be a rule about it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:32 pm

[Yay for necroing!]

Persephone (I've decided to just reuse this character for everything) logged into the chatroom forum and was in a trolling sort of mood.
"Do a barrel roll!" she typed.

Last edited by parameciumkid on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:30 am

(It's a forum, not a chatroom! X3 Read the rules!)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Oops! Fixed. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Nyaha read the new ''post'', as it was apparently called. he proceeded to roll over on his friend's bed. It seemed like a rather odd and strangely pointless request, but it was kinda' fun, too. At least until he rolled right off of the bed and fell on the floor, causing him to mutter, "Owww...."

Kira, the neko to whom the computer and bed, and pretty much everything else in the house belonged, ran into the room having heard the racket. "What the hell are you doing?" she inqured politely. "Dammit, I thought I told you to stay away from that!" Rather than assist her best friend, she stepped over him and hopped onto her bed. Seeing the message that had undoubtedly caused all the ruckus, she proceeded to type a response to it.

first of all, you just made my friend here hurt himself by rolling the fuck over. it was really stupid but he's my friend so i blame you.
second, if you don't have anything useful interesting or funny to say, keep your face closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I shot web (funny)   How do I shot web (funny) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I shot web (funny)
Page 1 of 1