Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mushrooms in Felarya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

Mushrooms in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Mushrooms in Felarya   Mushrooms in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 pm

This is chapter 1 of my new Mushroom Kingdom Felarya crossover. It takes place shortly after the events of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (one of my favorite Mario games) Also feel free to rate and comment on this.

Chapter 1

It was a peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom and Princess Peach was getting ready for the first race of the Mushroom Cup.

'I can't wait to start watching races again! They're so fun to watch and I even get to cheer for Mario and Luigi!' The young princess thought as she picked out an outfit. Thirty minutes later Peach had finally chosen her outfit: a classic pink dress and tiara combo. And with that she headed to the track in Toad Town along with Toadsworth.

After ten minutes of waiting the competetors had loaded into their karts and began to rev their engines. A lakitu had descended in front of the racers and signaled for them to begin.

Everybody had raced off into the distance as the race became fierce. Mario and Luigi were neck and neck as they sped across the track when all of a sudden the sky became dark.

'Hmm... that's odd... it's too early for the sun to go down... is this maybe an eclipse?' Mario thought as he and Luigi continued to speed across the track. Then several paratroopas began to descend from the sky and Mario looked up revealing Bowser's airship the Koopa Cruiser.

"MAMMA MIA!!" Luigi shouted as he too, noticed the large ship above them. The parakoopas continued to come out from the Koopa Cruiser as a clown cruiser came down with them carrying with it the dread Koopa King.

Mario and Luigi jumped out of their karts and let them crash into the walls of the track and headed for Peach's royal seat with tremendous speed, dodging many paratroopas. Finally when they arrived Bowser and his minion, Kamek, had captured Peach and Toadsworth.

"Mario! I was expecting your arrival! Right on time as always." Bowser chuckled as he crossed his arms. "This time I'm taking your princess and you can't do anything!"

"We'll see about that Bowser!" Mario said as he readied himself for battle. Bowser punched and Mario and jumped out of the way, making Luigi the recipiant of the blow. Mario quickly prepped a fireball in his hand and shot Bowser from behind, buning his tail.

Bowser yelped as he turned around. He began to inhale deeply and quickly exhaled a large inferno. Mario panicked as Luigi came in and rescued his brother from being roasted medium rare.

"Well now this is rather unfair!" Bowser exclaimed.

"All is fair in love and war Bowser. You should know that by now!" Mario responded heroically.

"Oh I didn't mean it was unfair for me... it's unfair for you Mario!" Bowser retorted. "Kamek do the thing!" And Kamek had said some magic words and shot a beam at Bowser causing him to grow to monstrous proportions.

"MAMMA MIA!!" Luigi screamed as he began to cower behind Mario.

"It's all over now Mario! Say your prayers and have fun in the Underwhere!" Bowser said as he began to inhale deeply. Suddenly out of nowhere a flash of blinding light occured. When visibility came back to Mario he was alone in a dense forest.

END OF CHAPTER!

Okay I'm starting to get kinda stuck. If anybody has any ideas feel free to share them with me (through private messages as not to spoil anything).
Back to top Go down

Mushrooms in Felarya
Page 1 of 1