Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS

Go down 
+2
spike833
Rodeo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Empty
PostSubject: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 pm

WELCOME ONE IN ALL TO A TOURNUMENT TO TEST YOUR STRENGTH EVERYONE IS INVIDED HERE ARE THE RULE

RULES:
1.No god-modding for sure
2.NO interfering at all if you want to fight you have to wait your turn
3.Its a fight to the death/or if someone atmits deffeat
4.Before the match you nead to put your bio in befor the match or after the match not during the match
5.All weapons are allowed but what i said before on the first rule is no god-moding you cannot pull out some weapon that completly makes you win.
6.The finall rule there is no rule except for these
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatango.shinggaku.com
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 pm

How do I go about this? I am not too familiar with RPing.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Personal information
still not finish
Name: Anton Jordon
Known as: The Black Wolf, Or Etakey
Height: 6'2"
Species: Human
Marital Status: Yemiko Yogio(dead) Singal
Kin: 1 older Step brother
Orientation:
Home land : United States but he lives in Japan

Interests

Likes: He likes staying in japan and protecting the people who live in it

Dislikes:He hates his Older step brother, and his step Father

Food Chain: rice,fish(like griled fish), and a grape fruit

Abilites: Hes able to slow things down in his head so he can see things better or try to kill somthing in slow vision

Weapons: He has 2 short sword made up with the same metal of a katana.1 is different from another, 1 is lighter but looks like a saw (becouse of the Jaged eage) and also it has a paw print branded into his sword(and on his skin as well)and the other is a more cuved sword a complet oposit of the other sword (except that both of them ar short swort and both of them are made of the same metal)and on the bottome of the sword, they have a wier string on the bottom (good for close or far away contack).he also haves black eggs(there and egg shell full of grounded glass pepper water and ect.) he have surikin....(to save me the tropple of telling you this hes a ninga so he has multible of weapons)

(ok Jason was alittleto strong for your guys so I changed charrecturs)

Last edited by Shinggaku on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:

umm well you go down and click on post reply and do what my rules tell you and go and have fun
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
G-Man1989 wrote:

umm well you go down and click on post reply and do what my rules tell you and go and have fun

Okay then!^^
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:29 pm

ok so you want to fight?
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
ok so you want to fight?

I still have to think of a character...
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:
Shinggaku wrote:
ok so you want to fight?

I still have to think of a character...

well you can use your charectur if you want ?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:16 pm

I feel unsure about this RP.

"1.No god-modding for sure" doesn't that contradict the "CLASH OF THE TITANS" title? It was my understanding that titans are god-modders by nature.

So would I be required to make a titan character since I dont have any power-characters?
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I feel unsure about this RP.

"1.No god-modding for sure" doesn't that contradict the "CLASH OF THE TITANS" title? It was my understanding that titans are god-modders by nature.

So would I be required to make a titan character since I dont have any power-characters?

well i only but clash of the titans becouse its going to be one big tournument. well you don't have to meke a titan charrecter you can make what ever charrecter you want.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 am

If I may ask, Shingakku, what does that have to do with Felarya?
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Stabs wrote:
If I may ask, Shingakku, what does that have to do with Felarya?

well it dosen't do anything for felarya its a fun thing to do reall it's just something new
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:05 pm

So this is just a general roleplay, and any characters here don't need to have anything to do with Felarya? The idea is intriging...

I'll try it. Give me some time to think of a fighter who can compete, but not over-compete... To be honest, your's seems a bit overpowered for a tournament...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
So this is just a general roleplay, and any characters here don't need to have anything to do with Felarya? The idea is intriging...

I'll try it. Give me some time to think of a fighter who can compete, but not over-compete... To be honest, your's seems a bit overpowered for a tournament...

really im sorry i maybe should lower it a bit making it far for everyone
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Also, I've sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm

ok i got it
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 am

Is anyone going to fight me?

Personal information

Name: Anton Jordon
Known as: The Black Wolf, Or Etakey
Height: 6'2"
Species: Human
Marital Status: Yemiko Yogio(dead) Singal
Kin: 1 older Step brother
Orientation:
Home land : United States but he lives in Japan

Interests

Likes: He likes staying in japan and protecting the people who live in it

Dislikes:He hates his Older step brother, and his step Father

Food Chain:

Abilites: In his head he can slow things down (so like If Jason is runing at top speed in 3rd phase he can just see Jason sprinting in normal human speed) he is blind in 1/4 eye. (but getting back on his power) He can excelerat his heart and the adrenalin gets in to his blood system and get into his brain and his head is able to slow done movement so he's able to fight people with a fast runing abilitie.(but he's a Ninja so you got to know he's a high Jumper and a fast runer and A High Leaper)

Weapons: He has 2 short sword made up of Titanium (stainless steal Verson).1 is different from another, 1 is lighter but looks like a saw (becouse of the Jaged eage) and also it has a paw print branded into his sword(and on his skin as well)and the other is a more cuved sword a complet oposit of the other sword (except that both of them ar short swort and both of them are made of the same metal)and on the bottome of the sword, they have a wier string on the bottom (good for close or far away contack).he also haves black eggs(there and egg shell full of grounded glass pepper water and ect.) he have surikin....(to save me the tropple of telling you this hes a ninga so he has multible of weapons).the Two swords Are able to combine into another weapon (you'll find out soon) the Misterie weapons power are to protect (it can do more but Im just not going to spoil it for some of you)

History

Past:When his Dad was still alive he used to take him fishing and camping alot. Him and his Dad would spen alot of time with each other, his life was normal He was a "B" student in marryweather middle school.He was interested in Japanies history.one day He got a call from the hospital when he was still in school, his dad had been mudered by a gun man. the gun man pind him down and shot him several times, he died befor the ambulance got there.3 months later His mom married a man name Ricardo, he had an older son that beats him up alot. The step father is a drunk and abuses him phisicaly and verbaly, his own mother didn't belive in his stoy. He runs away from home and he stoaway in a ship, he didn't know where he was going but at least it wasn't his home. 3 days been passed and he's still on the bout it hade finaly docked , when he got out he was in the country side of Japan. He was seen and all of the solders was chancing him , heruns to the mountains were he found an acent tempal that has not been abandon.he meets GrandMaster Wing Chang and A his grand doughter that was a hottie named Yemiko. She had a crush on him and he had a crushed on her. they started to work with each other in traing, they would work on there fighting style. Yemiko Toght Anton how to speek in kongi and shows him how to work with weaponds. Anton Toght Yemiko how to draw and be a kid not a soilder. they spend more time then usal, even a few times they were both cought trying to sleep in the same room.when He turned 12 years old and Yemiko turned 10 years old they were selicted to different teacher becouse Anton choosed "Wolf" style kongfu and Yemiko choosed "Fox" style kongfu. But they stilled hanged out, but not as much Anton was traveling with his class to far places in Japan away from Chejaza Temple (is the place they were at).when Anton was 13 and Yemiko was 11, there training was done and they were sulected into teams. Yemiko was the captian of the group and Anton was the lutenit.when they got there first mision Anton and Yemiko made love for the first time,3 days later there team went to Tokyo becouse there was a larg amount of united stat soilders making hapic,there team was only there to watch them and make sure they don't do anything they would regret.but the mission went bad one of the nijas got cought and got killed, they were in the middal of the army.everyone got killed it was only Yemiko and Anton still alive,but they were seperated from each other. Anton got shot severeal times but he cept fighting, 4 hours later Anton was looking for Yemiko, he saw her laying on the ground with a bullet hole in her heat. then he saw his step brother laughing and said "she was a fine women at least she died having me inside her" and he cept laghing. then Anton got verieous and while his step brother was laughing Anton jabs his Jagged sword in to his head and slicing through his boddy and slicing his boddy in half. Yemiko was sexualy melested and shot in the heart.when Yemiko Died he caried her body and her sword back to Cangzhen temple.after Yemikos death Grandmaster Wing chang told him about the fruits of demand and how he could be a part of that spacific group and could train to control the fruis of demans.

Persent:Anton is 15 years old, He has been from hell and back he was now ordered to find a place called impitur. thelocation he got from Wing chang to get to impitur, it was in the prymudal triangul. He stoawayed in a bout and stoled a dingy to go find impitur. several days been pased he is runing out of suplies, he thought he was about to die but all of a sudden he sees land mass and he checked his map and here he was in Impitur

Peronality: He's always goofy, He normaly trys to show boat everything. but he has another side of him a more calmer side and more understanding

Clan

Name: fruit worriers
Info:A group of people trains with a fruit called the "fruit of demans" that gives them power of a deman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Role play

Etakey walked in the ring at the Fairy pond, "is anyone coming" he said looking everyhwere all he can see are fairys and nobody else.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Last edited by FalconJudge on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
(How the hell is he not been eaten yet? Fairy pond...?)

,l,, (o____o") (prick... that was a totally fucked up comment...)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 pm

(Sorry, I suppose it was rather rude.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 pm

(i also apologize for the overuse of certain words... but yea... kinda pissed me off to hear that and i don't think shinggaku deserved that...)
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 pm

( uhhh O.o what were you saying to me? but who cares really I delt with that my whole life and what did I do that was so rong?)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:01 am

(It's just, the demon fruit thing seems... familiar... and I was wondering why he can walk around near the Fairy Pond without being eaten... That's all. Good job going so detailed, though.)
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm

(well thank you so are you ready to fight or is this seems to power full?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS   THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CLASH OF THE TITIANS
Page 1 of 1