Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?

Go down 
+40
parameciumkid
Komandr2465
Nyaha
Dearville
Solomon
the hitman
Primeval Hunter
walkingbyself
TheLightLost
Pim18
TheArchvile
Zoekin-3
luke112
zersergathant
Lobo
Axel Hunter
sadisticnerd
Doomguy
alliance
sidr
Gabriel115
/Fish/
Jætte_Troll
uberguy99
DarkPuppet-guy
AisuKaiko
codaman
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
asaenvolk
spike833
Zoekin
nksrocks
Karbo
Anime-Junkie
FalconJudge
Reptillian
neko-pet
Crivella
itsmeyouidiot
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
zersergathant wrote:
\I then woke up, and swore to never watch a Michael Bay movie while high, hungry, and exhausted ever again.
I'd have thought you'd have to be all those things to watch a Michael Bay movie in the first place.
It' a joke.

True. Although in my defense, I actually was.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm

I had one once but it was really Dark and Realistic and appartenly it was through the eyes of my Oc Mac which is were i get my story material from apparently, has that happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

I had a great three parter last night.

In the first part I was hanging out with Anna before she became a giant naga. We were building a base out of the Giant Tree for her. Helping us was a regular sized male naga with a blue tail who kept hinting that "big changes are coming for Anna."

In the second part I was playing Hide and Go Seek with Crisis. Only if she found me she got to eat me. So I was running through the jungle looking for a place to hide with Crisis getting closer and closer behind me. In the end I dived into a river and let the water sweep me away to safety. Crisis stopped on the bank and watched me drift out of reach-and then Anko ate me.

In the last part I dreamed that Lea was invited to a formal garden party. The only problem was Crisis wanted to come too. Lea spent most of the dream trying to convince Crisis that she wouldn't have fun but in the end Crisis came. (Anna had to convince her to cover her bare chest). Crisis had a great time but she sure surprised a lot of people. Poor Lea was so nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Zoekin-3 wrote:
In the last part I dreamed that Lea was invited to a formal garden party. The only problem was Crisis wanted to come too. Lea spent most of the dream trying to convince Crisis that she wouldn't have fun but in the end Crisis came. (Anna had to convince her to cover her bare chest). Crisis had a great time but she sure surprised a lot of people. Poor Lea was so nervous.

lol - Crisis at a dinner party... No known survivors. Laughing

I do sometimes dream Felarya related dreams - i just have a bitch of a time remembering them...
I do remember one dream where I was running through my hometown rescuing tinies from nekos with some of my friends, and Melany was there, giant sized, but it was OK somehow... I know I'm kinda broken when I sleep freak out
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Marauder of the deep jungle
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:52 am

Well I rarely dream and if I dream my dreams are always weird are vague...

But there is one particular dream that wasn't as weird or vague as the others. It was this dream that drove me to write stories for Felarya!

It was in I think Februari this year. I was struck down by a fever so I had been home for a week. At one afternoon I was incredibly ill. I felt miserable to be honest. So I tried to sleep on the couch to rest(for obvious reasons). I fell asleep and I dreamed that I woke up in Felarya. I looked around and I saw a fairy (human sized) with brown hair waving to me. She was dressed in the attire most Felaryan predators dress(In other words she was butt-naked). I walked towards her and she gived me the signal to follow her. So guess what I did... I followed her.... I was walking through the jungle(Although it seemed more like a German forest then a jungle) I was enjoying the scenery until the Fairy and I arrived at a cave. She was giving me a wink and she flew inside. I was about to follow her but then my Father walked in and woke me up.

It was a short dream but it inspired me to write stories about Felarya(I already knew about felarya before I had this dream). My first story/prologue is actually based on this dream! I don't know what this dream meant... It could be anything, maybe I had a otherkin experience and this Fairy was some kind of messenger and relative of mine. Maybe it was just a vision. It doesn't matter... It drove me to do something and for that I'm gratefull(I mean seriously! Before I started writing stories I was just a crappy game reviewer)
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 pm

A Felarya related dream... Well last october, just before I found the forums, I bought and read all four Felarya tomes in one sitting just before hitting the sack. Yeah, I had a Felarya related dream alright. I was running from all kinds of **** and scared out of my ************* mind. I guess that made it a nightmare. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Zoekin-3 wrote:

For whatever reason, I find this one adorable. I can picture the awkward small talk now...

"So, Crisis... You, uh... You eat people."

"Yep!"

"So, uh... How's that working for you?"
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

zersergathant wrote:
Zoekin-3 wrote:

For whatever reason, I find this one adorable. I can picture the awkward small talk now...

"Yep!"

I agree that would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:13 am

zersergathant wrote:

"Yep!"

heh XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

here's one I had this Monday only remember it because my mind is like a trap for irrelevant information and i had been reading wiki for information and trying to write story...

So apparently I had a dream I was a mermaid... okay i can sorta deal with that what with work and all but now im going of course here... apparently i was a "human" sized mermaid and was riding the waves in front of the brow of a large ship with a group of other like sized mermaids having a good time. When from no where a chlaena grabs the boat with a large tentacle and starts to grab all of the mermaids with her hands and eating them like sardines. But as the chlaena reached for me i tried to bite her but instead began eating her and unable to stop slowly took in her entire hand before the chlaena began to shake her hand violently and sending me flying from her hand and me hearing music began wondering what the heck it was and returned to real world to the sound of alarm clock app in phone
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:04 am

walkingbyself wrote:
here's one I had this Monday only remember it because my mind is like a trap for irrelevant information and i had been reading wiki for information and trying to write story...

So apparently I had a dream I was a mermaid... okay i can sorta deal with that what with work and all but now im going of course here... apparently i was a "human" sized mermaid and was riding the waves in front of the brow of a large ship with a group of other like sized mermaids having a good time. When from no where a chlaena grabs the boat with a large tentacle and starts to grab all of the mermaids with her hands and eating them like sardines. But as the chlaena reached for me i tried to bite her but instead began eating her and unable to stop slowly took in her entire hand before the chlaena began to shake her hand violently and sending me flying from her hand and me hearing music began wondering what the heck it was and returned to real world to the sound of alarm clock app in phone
That's a interesting dream! In your dream was your character(yourself) a male or a female mermaid?
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 am

Pim18 wrote:
That's a interesting dream! In your dream was your character(yourself) a male or a female mermaid?

Merman implies male. Mermaid implies female. Or so it has been to me since I was a little kid if anything's changed please tell me I'd like to get my facts straight. Thanks study geek
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 am

walkingbyself wrote:
Pim18 wrote:

Merman implies male. Mermaid implies female. Or so it has been to me since I was a little kid if anything's changed please tell me I'd like to get my facts straight. Thanks study geek
See you were female? Okay thanks for pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Unfortunately no, but if I did, I would love to dream about being in the beautiful city of Negav. Then grow wings and take flight and view the rest of Felarya from the air. That would be an unforgettable sight.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 pm

WHY YES, NECROMANCY IS MY SPECIALTY

Had a considerably less bizarre but still rather odd one last night. My fairy, Anastasia, was chilling on a throne in this large, circular room, with all these strange gremlin-looking things around her. In the center of the room is this cute little human girl who sort of looked like little orphan Annie. The girl is understandeably distressed by her situation, and is crying and everything. Anastasia doesn't like this. She turns to one of the gremlins (which I assume are her minions or something) and says, "You remind me of the babe."
"What babe?" it replies.
"The babe with the power."
"What power?" another asks.
"The power of voodoo."
"Who doo?"
"You do."
"Do what?"
"Remind me of the babe."
And so begins a recital of the "Magic Dance" scene from Labyrinth, only with this deranged moth-woman in a red dress in place of David Bowie. Strangely, Anastasia's singing voice sounds a bit like Melissa Ethridge.

I don't remember my dreams very often, but when I do, damn is it weird. freak out
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 am

i had a felarya dream just a few nights ago.

I was sorta disconnected from my body and i was flying high above the surface about a 100 miles up ( remeber this is a dream exact distances are estimated) i was moving very fast i was then over the topazial sea past some islands. i was flying over the ocean for a while and then i zoomed out even farther to see all of felarya resting in its dimensional cradle and it was freaking enormous i mean it was probally bigger than earth i saw hundreds of islands beneath me. there was 1 that caught my interest it looked like a enormous desert( not the akaptor )reminded me of pange there were many starnge creatures roaming it. i guessed it must've been on the exact oppisite side of felarya because ikept circling felarya and then i fell out of the sky on to felarya's main continet and exploded then i woke up
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:07 pm

just last night for some odd reason I had a dream about a 3D animated movie about Terror the demon, pretty odd that I had a dream about a movie about a Felarya character if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Dearville
Helpless prey
Dearville

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:04 am

You all can be so happy. The only thing I dream about is my ex-girlfriend. Such a load of .....
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:38 pm

ok I really hope this dosnt count as necro posting but yesterday I had a very vivid Felarya dream, hell it damn well felt real. I know It took place at night(dream setting) near the giant tree. me just carefuly walking (almost crouch walking with another 11 or so people who wor simular armour to me but looked like people I vagely knew. There was a full moon Illuminating the sky and ground so we stayed low and slow. What the heck was i stocking I have no clue. all i can remeber is that something happens and the situation turns to shit fast. The last thing of the dream i remebered was not getting eaten by something but getting jumped by something that was around 15ft tall, emmaciated, Uglier then anthing i've seen in real life but so disturbiling human and with big glowing red eyes and wicked meter long claws and then getting impaled. Then I woke up sweating. Weired. right? That usally dosent happen when I have a Felarya related dream. am I the only one who had something like this recently? freak out
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 am

OMG I had one a while back and meant to tell, like, everbody but then it completely slipped my mind and I forgot what happened!! TT.TT I think I might've met and/or gotten eaten by Crisis. Besides that I'm not sure what happened, and I haven't had one since. : (
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Had one. Got eaten by a Naga and after about twenty 'hours' of sloshing around I found that I could cut my way out with a knife, bout halfway through I woke up.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Then you were lucky because many of the larger ones have what amounts to armored stomachs that you couldn't cut save with a lightsaber.

Oddly enough, considering all the weird dreams I'm prone to having, I have yet to have a Felarya-related one. I mean I even had a Minecraft dream once...
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
Then you were lucky because many of the larger ones have what amounts to armored stomachs that you couldn't cut save with a lightsaber.

Oddly enough, considering all the weird dreams I'm prone to having, I have yet to have a Felarya-related one. I mean I even had a Minecraft dream once...

yeah. If you count daydreaming I've had tons, but normal dreaming - I'm with you. I've only had 1 or 2 legit "night" dreams about Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:44 am

parameciumkid wrote:

Well it was a dream so some rules don't exactly apply.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:58 am

I had a dream I was with this army assaulting negav and I didn't have a weapon so I charged a guard and punched his face so hard his skull gave way, then I took his pistol, was suddenly drunk, tried to shoot but missed every time and then woke up.

I also sleep with the shell casing of a panther tank found in Normandy meters away from the wreak of a Sherman tank with only one hole looking like it came from a shell, so I sorta sleep with death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next