Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karian's Bio

Go down 
+3
Anime-Junkie
melancholy-melody13
Plant_Girl_23
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Name: Karian
Sex: Female
Species: Neko
Height: 5ft

Karian has short hair that is bright red and is easily noticable, she wears a white shirt, ontop of that there is a blue jacket with a couple of pockets and black buttons that fasten her jacket. She wears blue trousers and a pair of red and white trainers, beneath those a pair of white socks. Around her neck is a rope, atached on the end is a whistle. Placed right upon her head, is a pair of goggles.

Karian is mute, she uses her whistle to draw atention to herself when she is being ignored, to communicate with others she carries around a notepad and pencil to write dwn exactly what she wants to say.. Karian is pleasent with all species exept for humans, no matter if she has never met them she will still shun Humans no matter what.She hates them because they killed her parents, slowly and painfully before her eyes, before leaving her alone they raped her and left her with a wound that should have made her bleed to death, but she was rescued by petal.

She smiles often especially around her adoptive mother Petal, thanks to Peta Karian lives in a cave beneath a tree done up to look a normal kids bedrooom with a bed, cupboard and plushies. For obvious reasons Karian is afraid of the dark, and has to have Petal check her cupboard and underneath her bed to check for monsters.

Karians favourite possesion is her whistle, it was all that remained from her origanal parents, her second favourite item was a gift from Petal a cute little neko plushie.

-----

It still needs some work but the basic stuff is there.

Last edited by Plant_Girl_23 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Oh gods, another "humans are bastards" thing being used. Now this CAN sometimes not be THAT irritatting but... you don't even give a reason, at all. are you planning on one? Overall I'd avoid it or at the very least give a GOOD explination for it, not just "One looked at me funny now I hate them forevah"
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Gotta agree with Terra here. A reason needs to be given.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Stabs
Stabs

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 am

I disagree... we're pretty scary, actually. What with our strange and frightening habits... there are people who are HUMANS and who think OTHER HUMANS are scary. Also, I don't care for the reason, only for the results. Will she spend the entire day running away from humans? Will a human "BOO!" her out of her muteness? Or will she just watch them die with a face that suggests constipation?

Though one thing, she's HUGE for her age. Eight years old and already five feet tall?
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:02 am

Stabs wrote:
I disagree... we're pretty scary, actually. What with our strange and frightening habits... there are people who are HUMANS and who think OTHER HUMANS are scary. Also, I don't care for the reason, only for the results. Will she spend the entire day running away from humans? Will a human "BOO!" her out of her muteness? Or will she just watch them die with a face that suggests constipation?

Though one thing, she's HUGE for her age. Eight years old and already five feet tall?

Yeah but for her to get along with EVERYONE else cept us SCAARRRRRYY humans and you don't care for the reason? there needs to be a reason else you're just being like the KKK or something and hating for the sake of hating. Also doesn't say she's scared of em just dislikes em for no reason.

Also you can't be "BOOED" out of muteness if you are phsyicaly handicaped, you know that right?

.....constipation?...wut?

Also 5 ft isn't huge for her age, it's tall but I've known people who were that tall when they were younger.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 am

ok then I upfdated her bio saying why she hates humans
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:27 am

Just so you know, characters with a "X raped my dead little sister's puppy so now I hate their entire species" mindset are frowned upon here.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:10 pm

I agree with Gregole. That past is... just so overused. Theres no creativity for it, I honestly don't even feel any sympathy at all if thats what you're going for because it's a typical past life for alot of OC's or even anime characters "this and that killed my parents then raped me so now I hate them all regardless!" Thats like women hating all men just cause one guy is a jackass. It's a complete wall banger and fustrating as hell to see that in a character.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 pm

I must add that it seems unlikely for an 8 year old to be able to make the mental judgement upon an entire race of people. Kids can't think that large generally. She may likely very much hate the specific group, but unless she is continually harassed by humans until she is grown (unlikely) it seems unlikely she will hate them universally as a race. Plus... humans? Everyone hates humans. It was an original idea way back when (HEY! What if WE'RE the bad guys? WOW, we just made SOCIAL COMMENTARY or something. We are so SMART) but it's rather overused.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Mmm... Not really. Actually, a child might be MORE likely to generalize.

I know a person who was attacked by a Philipino man as a little girl... apparently she took with her a fear of Philipino men all the way to her adulthood.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Well, guys... looks like there'll be no sympathy for Karian, so I guess she won't be a sympathetic character.

Then again, Plant_Girl_23, I suggest you take your time and think up a backup reason. Come on, there's no hurry, no pressure, and you can find plenty on Tvtropes. I'm not saying it can't be that way, but... consider other options, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karian's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karian's Bio   Karian's Bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karian's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: