Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gummer Jungle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

The Gummer Jungle Empty
PostSubject: The Gummer Jungle   The Gummer Jungle Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:31 am

IGNORE ME

Last edited by GREGOLE on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

The Gummer Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gummer Jungle   The Gummer Jungle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 am

I think you did a nice job on compiling all this. It's clearly a zone with an original and unique feel to it.
Moreover the idea of having things making everyone drunk can be funny ^^
however creatures exploding left and right like that looks a tad too messy to me...
Plus the location to the east would expand a bit too much the world.
I mean Felarya is already very big, with many under-used zones and I prefer to concentrate for now on either developping exisitng zones on the map or sub-zones, or imagining islands... there is already quite a bit that is out of the map in the west ( Ivokan Savana, Kelermn, and Lamina ) and I feel it wouldn't be a good idea to do the same for the east..

Having said that you imagined some really interesting creatures here ( I especially liked the Munton ) with very cool sounding names Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

The Gummer Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gummer Jungle   The Gummer Jungle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:55 am

Besides the location I very, very much like this idea. I think with a little relocation it would be perfect. It doesn't need to be far even.

Could it maybe be the big island on the map north east of Frost Peak? It's only a little north of where it was intended to be. The fact it is isolated could explain why it is so different and unique from the surroundings. And its still right on the Topazial sea. It would be a good place for such a strange corner of Felarya. In my opinion, at least.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

The Gummer Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gummer Jungle   The Gummer Jungle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gummer Jungle
Page 1 of 1