Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zerg Invasion on Felarya

Go down 
+3
Malahite
observer88
Shadow_RA
7 posters

Do you want to read this story
Yes this seems really good
Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_lcap0%Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sure I guess...
Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_lcap13%Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_lcap38%Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No
Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_lcap13%Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
What the hell is this
Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_lcap0%Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What the Fuck is wrong with you
Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_lcap38%Zerg Invasion on Felarya Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

Location : Far end of the galaxy on a dark dead planet where I sleep. Waiting for my awaken!

Zerg Invasion on Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:52 am

I'm doing a cross-over with Felarya and StarCraft. First off I had no idea how did this happen. I have no idea this might be good or how it will turn out. But I will never know unless I do it. So Here's what I got so far and hope you like it.

The Zerg Invasion on Felarya

“The Overmind has created a Cerebrate called Ragroth. He’s primary is to find new races and genetic strains that will benefit the swarm through absorption like Nargil’s broods. Ragroth’s broods are called Hel from the Norse mythology. The Overmind sent Ragroth out of the dead planet Zerus to find more races that will be worthy of the swarm. Ragroth went to planet to planet to find worthy beings. But find little and deemed the unworthy of assimilation eradicated to further purity the strains. Until he came across a world where an old wizard was studying the planet. Ragroth sense that he may prove useful to the swarm. The Cerebrate capture the wizard and brought him to the Overmind. The Overmind drove into his mind and saw many world of dimension that is not seen in space. Then he saw the world called Felarya. He became fastened of some of these creatures including the ones called Naga. With their size and strength they can prove useful in overcoming the Protoss. The Overmind created a dimension wormhole and he sent Ragroth with all of his broods to Felarya.”

Chapter 1: The Invasion Begins

In the night sky over Felarya. A beautiful blonde Naga named Crisis while hunting for Nekos saw a shooting star coming over the Dridders Forest. What she didn’t know was that it was the Cerebrate Ragroth landed over in the middle of the forest where the Dridders lived. The Zergs came around its master. The Drones beginning to morph into a Hatchery that will soon evolved into a Hive. Ragroth sent out 40 Zerglings to scout out the forest to searching for the Nagas. But they came across these spiders like creatures called Dridders. They have engaged the Zerglings and due to their size. The Zerglings were no match for them and were wipe out quickly. Ragroth was impress with these creatures. They would be deem worthy of the swarm. But Ragroth must first build his Hive Clusters before sending any more of his broods further into Felarya. More of the Drones were morphing into Creep Colony spreading the thick organic bio-matter across the soil of Felarya. Then the Creep Colonies metamorphs into Spore Colonies and Sunken Colonies. Ragroth sense that some the Dridders are heading to their area. Properly thinking were a new meal food course to them. But they’ll learn that the swarm is the top-food chain of all things. He sent 25 Ultralisks to intercept the Dridders. The Ultralisk were close of the Dridders size and it should be a good match for the Ultralisks. 10 female Dridders encounter the Ultralisks. They use their Trapping Silk on the Ultralisks. But their nearly indestructible bone-like scythes cut threw their silk nearly within 20 seconds. The Dridders were shock. Hardly anything can escape from their trapping silk. The Ultralisks charged at the closes Dridders in a group. The Dridders use their Shrink Venom on the Ultralisks. 10 of them shrunk down to a 2 or 3 inches tall. But all of them still came for the closes Dridders. One of the not shrunk Ultralisks use its bone scythes to cut the some of the Dridder’s legs right off. The Dridder fell over to the ground and the Ultralisks left her alone to deal with the others. The Dridders were going to eat the smaller Ultralisks to cut there number in halve but then 30 more Ultralisks came to them along with 100 Zerglings and 50 Hydralisks came to the Dridders. The Dridders have never encounter anything like these creatures. They had no choice but to fall back into the deep forests. Little then they know that a Queen was flying over them. She attached a tiny, remora-like parasite to one of the Dridders, which will aloud Ragroth to see through threw her eyes. But only one didn’t escape. Most of her legs were cut off. She couldn’t even stand. The Zergs drag the Dridder into the Hive Cluster. The Hatcheries are now evolved into the Hives. As the Zergs drag the Dridder closer to the Hives. She felt scared of what there about to do to her. Then a voice was speaking in her mind. It was the sound of the Overmind himself that was transfer from Ragroth. The Overmind speaks “Do not be afraid. For you will be the first but many that will be apart of the swarm. And you will aid us to gather more species into our collative.” As the Dridder reach one of the Hives. One of the Larva merge with the Dridder and soon later her body was slowly consume into an egg. The Overmind said to his Cerebrate “Well done my child. But there is more creatures here in Felarya that needed to be assimilated into the swarm.” Then Ragroth responded, “By your will Overmind.”

I'm not done with Chapter One yet. But Unless you guess want to find out what happen or have any question about it. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-ra.deviantart.com/
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 am

Wow... just wow. And I thought I was the only one thinking of making a cross-over with a primarily RTS series. It's a good read despite the bad grammar. I'm curious to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

Location : Far end of the galaxy on a dark dead planet where I sleep. Waiting for my awaken!

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:52 am

observer88 wrote:
Wow... just wow. And I thought I was the only one thinking of making a cross-over with a primarily RTS series. It's a good read despite the bad grammar. I'm curious to see what happens next.
Thanks!!! I'll get to that.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:51 am

Sounds good.

Can't think of much of a reason for the Zerg to come to Felarya for anything more than Biomass, however. Actually, maybe large bioforms, but large critters in a universe of Hypersonic Rounds tend to become Heavy-Weapon targets.

If the Zerg somehow found a way to eat all of Felarya, though, the sheer amount of Biomass added would be absurd. A whole fleet or three could likely be built with just a fraction of Felarya.

Again, though, sounds interesting and has potential. Keep up the good work. Wondering if I should chuck a reference in to the 'Home' series (Yes, I intend on continuing it eventually) about the Catachans hearing of what sounds disturbingly like Tyranids.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:58 am

Malahite wrote:
Sounds good.

Can't think of much of a reason for the Zerg to come to Felarya for anything more than Biomass, however. Actually, maybe large bioforms, but large critters in a universe of Hypersonic Rounds tend to become Heavy-Weapon targets.

If the Zerg somehow found a way to eat all of Felarya, though, the sheer amount of Biomass added would be absurd. A whole fleet or three could likely be built with just a fraction of Felarya.

Again, though, sounds interesting and has potential. Keep up the good work. Wondering if I should chuck a reference in to the 'Home' series (Yes, I intend on continuing it eventually) about the Catachans hearing of what sounds disturbingly like Tyranids.

Thanks. I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Ack zerg-dridders... that's pretty scary when you think about it XD

The idea is intriguing. I am curious to see where it will go ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Karbo wrote:

The idea is intriguing. I am curious to see where it will go ^^

Thank you. I'll try to make it great.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:48 pm

Karbo wrote:
Heh... dri-zergs... Can't wait for nagalisks.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:46 pm

I'd quite like to see a Tyranid invasion. But then the world would never be the same.
Back to top Go down
veeshan123
Helpless prey
veeshan123

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Red dot appears

-Nuclear Launch Detected-

Anna: I'm gone! Never know what hit em!

*FWOOOOOM*
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:19 am

veeshan123 wrote:
Red dot appears

*FWOOOOOM*
LOL!!!

Ragroth: HOLY SH#T!!!!! My broods. You kill my broods. You b#stard!!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:21 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:21 am

observer88 wrote:
Karbo wrote:
Heh... dri-zergs... Can't wait for nagalisks.
Huh...that's really a good name for the a Zerg/Naga. It's alot better then want I was going to name it. I was going to call it a Zragralisk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:24 am

Rythmear wrote:
I'd quite like to see a Tyranid invasion. But then the world would never be the same.
No invasion of any race like the Zerg or Tyranid or maybe the Flood from Halo on another worlds will be the same.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:41 am

Shadow_RA wrote:
I was going to call it a Zragralisk.
That makes me believe you put a lot of thought in it. I just came up with the most obvious name.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 am

observer88 wrote:
Shadow_RA wrote:
I was going to call it a Zragralisk.
That makes me believe you put a lot of thought in it. I just came up with the most obvious name.
Thanks. That means alot. Cause I'm not really good giving names of characters or creatures. I just uses names that sounds cools or good enough off of stuff.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:12 am

That makes two of us.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:44 am

Remember that any kind of mass invasion into Felarya would quickly gain the attention of the Guardians. And that would make for some epic combat, but eventually, the Zerg would be integrated into the general Felaryan fauna and life for the most part would go on.

It would make for a pretty good story anyway, though.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Here's a thought:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:16 pm

observer88 wrote:
Here's a thought:
Spoiler:

Good god, T-800, is that you?

I'd say yes, they can kill them. Dark Templar's are the only thing in-universe that can kill Cerebrates, though there are likely other things that can do such. I mean, worse comes to worse a Guardian chucks one into a Blackhole and leaves it there for eternity until it starves (Assuming the hole doesn't just kill it for good).

Shadow_RA wrote:

No invasion of any race like the Zerg or Tyranid or maybe the Flood from Halo on another worlds will be the same.
For the former two, I think that's true already.

Though Ryth, if Tyranid invasions can put Jungles in the middle of a Desert, could you imagine what type of freaky environment would spawn if they placed those vegetation-growth spores on Felarya?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Feign wrote:
Remember that any kind of mass invasion into Felarya would quickly gain the attention of the Guardians. And that would make for some epic combat, but eventually, the Zerg would be integrated into the general Felaryan fauna and life for the most part would go on.

It would make for a pretty good story anyway, though.
Oh yeah I forgot all about the Guardians...Well I'm sure that the Zerg will find a way to get by that...I think.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:21 pm

observer88 wrote:
Here's a thought:
Spoiler:
I think the Guardians can kill a Cerebrate. But I don't know. I was thinking about putting the Dark Templar in as well.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Shadow_RA wrote:
I think the Guardians can kill a Cerebrate.
Not with brute force, I guess.

Another question: can a cerebrate be reincarnated in a different location than where it was killed? This I do not know.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:40 pm

observer88 wrote:
[quote="Shadow_RAI think the Guardians can kill a Cerebrate.
Not with brute force, I guess.
Another question: can a cerebrate be reincarnated in a different location than where it was killed? This I do not know.[/quote]

-I think they can only be reincarnated in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:31 pm

veeshan123 wrote:
Red dot appears

*FWOOOOOM*

hahaha Laughing

Shadow_RA : Please edit your posts rather than posting several of them in a row ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:16 am

Oh...okay. I'll try to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerg Invasion on Felarya   Zerg Invasion on Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerg Invasion on Felarya
Page 1 of 1