Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me gzor

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
Stabs
gzor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 am

my character is pure darkness in a human body in futuristic Armour he has an army and runs a galaxy in an alternate dimension in his dimension he is like a god in this dimension he has limited power. he is evil and a worthy adversary ill post a bio later
Back to top Go down
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: bio   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 am

my character is pure darkness in a human body in futuristic Armour he has an army and runs a galaxy in an alternate dimension in his dimension he is like a god in this dimension he has limited power. he is evil and a worthy adversary he has psychic powers he always has his giant magic sword with him and he can turn into a dragon when enraged or for short times he cant use his powers on Felarya

Last edited by gzor on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:13 am

I'll be the one to say it, gzor. Do you know what Felarya is about? Because it's not about having a giant sword, being made of pure darkness, having psychic powers, a futuristic set of armor to boot, then turning into a dragon when you're angry, despite having a full galaxy and an army to yourself. Felarya might need worthy adversaries, but you're doing it wrong. Impossible amounts of sheer power aren't on good form here.

Do yourself a favor, take a wiki walk at www.felarya.com and ask yourself why did you choose this place to post that character. Felarya's supposed to be dangerous to everyone there. And sexy, too. Dangerous, but sexy. Come to think of it, the danger adds to the sexy.

Then read https://felarya.forumotion.com/character-discussion-f16/character-idea-guide-t1247.htm for it can't do you wrong.

We've got 550 members, but only 220 views in the character idea guide. Four of them are by me, too.

I'm not saying you can't have that alternate version of you. But could you tell us less about what you can do, and more about what makes you do it? Are you any fun to exist? Can you tell good jokes, do you speak only in rhymes, do you make very deep points, are you friendly or unfriendly, are you very intelligent or are you dumb as a brick? Once you've told us that, we'd love to hear all about your cool powers.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 am

Stabs wrote:
I'll be the one to say it, gzor. Do you know what Felarya is about? Because it's not about having a giant sword, being made of pure darkness, having psychic powers, a futuristic set of armor to boot, then turning into a dragon when you're angry, despite having a full galaxy and an army to yourself. Felarya might need worthy adversaries, but you're doing it wrong. Impossible amounts of sheer power aren't on good form here.

Do yourself a favor, take a wiki walk at www.felarya.com and ask yourself why did you choose this place to post that character. Felarya's supposed to be dangerous to everyone there. And sexy, too. Dangerous, but sexy. Come to think of it, the danger adds to the sexy.

Then read https://felarya.forumotion.com/character-discussion-f16/character-idea-guide-t1247.htm for it can't do you wrong.

We've got 550 members, but only 220 views in the character idea guide. Four of them are by me, too.

I'm not saying you can't have that alternate version of you. But could you tell us less about what you can do, and more about what makes you do it? Are you any fun to exist? Can you tell good jokes, do you speak only in rhymes, do you make very deep points, are you friendly or unfriendly, are you very intelligent or are you dumb as a brick? Once you've told us that, we'd love to hear all about your cool powers.
yeah i agree.

first of all. from the little information you give about him, he sounds like you're just trying to make fun of the world of felarya.
second. this is not a bio... you are just summing how great and powerfull he is, with his equipment and abilities...
third. why does it feel like i have heard this before???
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 am

Stabs wrote:

i said his powers dont work i this dimention. thats all just his backstory. all he is motivated by is his own darkness.
Back to top Go down
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:42 am

he is intelligent but nieve he cant handle the fact that hes lower on the food chain and that he isn't powerful he hates people that are against him but he is nice and likes pie too much he has no morality
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 am

Please tell me this is a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 am

not a joke
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:47 am

Holy crap... Why are so many pure RP wannabes getting in here?! "My character is all powerful and stuff and wiels the best blade and has the best power of all everything and is nice but a little evil and is..." MAN, why is so much of this bullshit getting in?! It does. Not. FIT.

Sorry, sorry, lost myself. Number 1, gzor, grammar. Not many people want to read a bio made by what appears to be a ten-year-old. Also, your character seems to be one-dimensional, and that is also a problem. But really, the problem is not just the grammar and the detail, but the direction. It would take a very skilled author to make a "banished, powerless ruler from another dimension alone in the jungle" work, and it would take a lot of writing practice, too... d=so why don't you read the wiki and start with a character who might be a little easier to write for, and work your way up?

Last edited by FalconJudge on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:50 am

im not good with english and i right books
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 am

What language are your books written in? What are their titles? I would like to find them. A real book written by someone in this community might be worth looking into...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am

none published sold locally to people who care i have my friend spell check i just wright scifi books and fantacy ect
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 am

gzor wrote:
im not good with english and i right books

I right books. This is the most hilarious thing I have read today. I'm sorry, but it seems more likely you wrong books. Or are you Wrighting books? I'd be careful about that. Orville and Wilbur might sue you.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 am

I think you might be mistaken. If you wish to post a character bio, I would recommend putting it in a format.

Also, there are a few things I'd tweak about him. Just cause he sounds like a sue.
Back to top Go down
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 am

like what
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:46 am

For example, go onto the Felaryan wiki and check out any character bio. You'll see they have stuff in an easy to see order, like the age and sex and height and other specifics that are listed in order.

Also, I'd remember that a character isn't here to be superpowerful or to be awesome. It's here for survival. So try and tone down some of the powers.
Back to top Go down
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 am

i keep saying his powers dont work in felarya
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 pm

then why mention them if he can't use them...
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
gzor
Helpless prey

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 pm

First post says his powers are limited in Felarya. Considering how strong he is in his own world, it's just relative. A galaxy is small, relative to the size of the universe, but it's still huge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Stabs
Stabs

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, gzor, I'll be back when I do the maths. But believe me, you need to scrap this and redo it from scratch.
First of all, everyone, back off a little. Specially you, Falcon! That post left a completely unnecessary bile stain on the floor, and I'll expect YOU to clean after yourself.

You've posted 16 messages, and 1.465 bytes across eight days. That means every day you've posted, on average, 198 keystrokes. I'd recommend you practice, first, your grammar and spelling. That'll help you not just here, but everywhere.

I don't know if you write books or not. Or maybe you tried to say you read books, we'll have to ask you to type the right verb next time. I don't want to be mean, gzor. But the topic title, "me gzor" both suggested a mary sue and a terrible, terrible grasp of grammar. Was it intentional on your part to use hulk speak? On a topic title? If you don't know what a mary sue is, type mary sue in wikipedia. That can solve half of your problems. Duct tape can solve the other half.

Don't worry about your English. You can make your points, so your english is good. I can promise we'll do our best to understand you, but we'll expect you to do your best in making yourself understandable in return.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Stabs wrote:
Well, gzor, I'll be back when I do the maths. But believe me, you need to scrap this and redo it from scratch.
First of all, everyone, back off a little. Specially you, Falcon! That post left a completely unnecessary bile stain on the floor, and I'll expect YOU to clean after yourself.

You've posted 16 messages, and 1.465 bytes across eight days. That means every day you've posted, on average, 198 keystrokes. I'd recommend you practice, first, your grammar and spelling. That'll help you not just here, but everywhere.

I don't know if you write books or not. Or maybe you tried to say you read books, we'll have to ask you to type the right verb next time. I don't want to be mean, gzor. But the topic title, "me gzor" both suggested a mary sue and a terrible, terrible grasp of grammar. Was it intentional on your part to use hulk speak? On a topic title? If you don't know what a mary sue is, type mary sue in wikipedia. That can solve half of your problems. Duct tape can solve the other half.

Don't worry about your English. You can make your points, so your english is good. I can promise we'll do our best to understand you, but we'll expect you to do your best in making yourself understandable in return.

To come to Falcon's defense, there has been precedent for things like this on the forum. Someone with no idea at all about Felarya comes in with ridiculous characters. Last time that happened there was much pain, suffering and spam. I refer to the infamous Cookeaw debacle.

So its sort of expected that people who have been here awhile will be pretty touchy about things like this. I believe we should respect all newcomers but I think we deserve at least a modicum of effort which isn't apparent here. Of course, the problem could be simply that the poster is a child...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me gzor Empty
PostSubject: Re: me gzor   me gzor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me gzor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: