Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StuporBowl! New York v New England!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The StuporBowl! New York v New England! Empty
PostSubject: The StuporBowl! New York v New England!   The StuporBowl! New York v New England! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Firstly, let me just say, "LOL" at the fact that the Packers lost to the Giants, and "LOL" to those who thought the Chargers would defeat the Pats in an upset this week. I'm proud to brag that I predicted correctly in who would win both the AFC and NFC Championships. The StuporBowl! New York v New England! Tophathash2xl

Quote :
I didn't make predictions for the wildcards but for the divisionals I'm 2-2. Next week I think/hope Patriots will defeat the Chargers and the Giants will beat the Packers. I could care less if the Packers win next week, though. I wouldn't hate to see the Patriots kick the living Hell out of the Packers for that one superbowl loss a few years back (was one of the first I watched; Pats got leveled =[ ).

Because I was born in Massachusetts, I am rooting for the Pats to get that 19-0 record. Who do you think will win? Why? Also, you can discuss the Season + the rest of the Playoffs if you want.

PATS WILL WIN, I'M SURE OF IT. =)
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

The StuporBowl! New York v New England! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The StuporBowl! New York v New England!   The StuporBowl! New York v New England! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 am

Dangit... I saw part of the game last night. How could the Packers lose!? Now no one will have a chance at beating the patriots.
Back to top Go down

The StuporBowl! New York v New England!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: