Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My sig idea.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Ok, i got this idea when i was thinking about rank name changes... never happens... ever... so, i had an idea...

Felarya's Approved: ????

i was going to put something likr that in my sig, what it is is like something that explains me... like... Laziest Snack Ever.. or something creative like that, but i had an idea where anyone who cares or who was bored or had some excuse to even Read this post at all, can help me out...

First, ima need ideas on labels... short ones, nothing like "Easiest Catch of the Year"... even though that is in a way technically true... but cmon, give me a break.. *yawn* so if you have an idea, post it here, and ill go through and me and some people will choose the ten best (or less depending on how many i get) by the 15th this month, then im going to put up a poll for the rest of my weekend, and you vote on which one you think is the best, and then ill be putting it in my sig, right on top in bold or maybe even bigger letters.. (Depends on my opinion for a change lol)

If you don't like the idea don't post something negative, just go about your life and just regret reading this in your own mind, im sorry but i can't really give you your time back if you feel it was a waste of time...

ok, i appreciate anything anyone can come up with, and if you have some kind of description behind your little label for me, add it too, becuase i kinda wanna hear where people are getting these...

ok, starting now and ending at monday.. thank you and goodnight *ZZZzzzz.....*
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm surprised you typed all that. I didn't think you had it in you.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 pm

oh you mean custom titles and stuff? you dont get that for a while.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Nah. I think he realizes that. He wants to put them in his sig, I think.

But if not... trust me, man, people who have been here longer than me, veritable staples of this community, don\'t have customs.

EDIT: After looking, out of the 558 users on this forum, I was the 103rd to join! Hmmm... I think that makes me in the top 20%. After ruling out all those who left right after joining, I think it\'s safe to say I\'m in the top 15%, even. But 10% is pushing it.

And I'm 19th in posts. Whoo! If it weren't for my six-month-long hiatus while I was on Paradise Island, I'd be AT LEAST in 10th. Sorry. I'm competitive.

Last edited by ZionAtriedes on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 pm

its just "hero" after a certain point i think.

and actually you get the opportunity to get custom titles after post number...hmm...should i tell? XD
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
its just "hero" after a certain point i think.

and actually you get the opportunity to get custom titles after post number...hmm...should i tell? XD
It's on another topic. 1500 is the number of posts you need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:

But if not... trust me, man, people who have been here longer than me, veritable staples of this community, don\'t have customs.

EDIT: After looking, out of the 558 users on this forum, I was the 103rd to join! Hmmm... I think that makes me in the top 20%. After ruling out all those who left right after joining, I think it\'s safe to say I\'m in the top 15%, even. But 10% is pushing it.

And I'm 19th in posts. Whoo! If it weren't for my six-month-long hiatus while I was on Paradise Island, I'd be AT LEAST in 10th. Sorry. I'm competitive.

lol, yes i know how many i need for a custom and i know im not gettng it soon, and yes i planned on putting something on the sig... this isn't meant to be anything official or nothin.. infact i thought i would try to get other people's opinions...

O_o and i may be just about the laziest person around, but yea i can type when needed... lol...
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 am

codaman wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

lol, yes i know how many i need for a custom and i know im not gettng it soon, and yes i planned on putting something on the sig... this isn't meant to be anything official or nothin.. infact i thought i would try to get other people's opinions...

O_o and i may be just about the laziest person around, but yea i can type when needed... lol...

LOL? That was my thousandth post xDDD

Fail on saving that for a dif thread.. xD
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 am

AnimeJunkie wrote:

It's on another topic. 1500 is the number of posts you need.

I was told that it was 2000, not 1500.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm

On second thought guys just @#$% the entire idea, i explained what i aksed and im getting questions instead of anything even related to the thread at all... so.. screw the idea.. thanks for the help guys... really... appreciate it... Suspect
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:22 pm

You're welcome.

Now you're getting the idea.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:38 am

Try not to focus too much on it. Just take a break and think of new things for your sig. Besides, don't worry about your post count. It doesn't validate your worth on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My sig idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig idea.   My sig idea. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sig idea.
Page 1 of 1