Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)

Go down 
+8
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
Boris92
Plant_Girl_23
Reptillian
nightgolem
Archmage_Bael
codaman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Mir: Hm-hm-hm! *smiles* Although I know by "soft" you mean my boobs. *grins* But that's okay. I walk around without any clothes, so I'm really asking for it anyway. Hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Destro: "i myself wear no clothes exept a loing cloth round my waist" *giggles softly* "I realy like you miss your so pretty and nice and lovable and cute and friendly and and fun to be with"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Mir: *lets go of Destro* Well it's nice to have someone who like you. *grins* But I'm getting tired of all this cute friendly stuff. Gimme' somethin' t' do!
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Destro: *thinks for a moment* "well........you could nibble on myfeet or we could play a nice game of tag or both"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Mir: *scoffs* Not interesting enough. *grins evill* I wanna do something fun.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Destro: *grins rubbing her hands togethor* "we could fire tinys out of slingshots or perhaps you had something different in mind"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Mir: *grins* Ooh, sounds like fun! What should we use for a target?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Destro: *thinks looking arund* "how about passers by?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Mir: No, no, I mean what are we gonna' aim them at?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Destro: "like I said why don't we aim the tinies at passers by?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Mir: Oh! *grins* Yeah, maybe we can see where we can land them. Let's see, in mouths are 80 points, in busts are 75, head shots are 50, anywhere else is 25 and misses are 10.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Destro: *giggles clapping her hand togethor* "yeah that sounds like so much fun"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Mir: Okay! *grinning excitedly* Let's go gather up as many tinies as we can!
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 pm

*is already out cold again in the rock chair*
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 am

Cade: Lol
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:14 am

Destro: *gets to her feet and begins to round up tiny women*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 am

I think I could use another char here, too. Let's try it out. ^.^

Name: Nyaha
Race: Neko
Hair Style: Blond, wavy and frizzy
Fur Colour: Black
Eye Style: Blue irises, young-looking, wears glasses
Basic Likes: Being different from others, Milk (especially in large amounts)
Basic Dislikes: When people are rude to him, Being ignored

Nyaha is a very energetic and expressive male neko. Although he is 17 years old, he likes to say and do things that sometimes seem childish in comparison to his age. He also appears often oblivious to things around him, and often avoids getting eaten out of sheer luck. Nyaha wears a very large shirt which covers most of his body, and well-fitting pants. Nyaha usually likes to stand out a little more than others and get attention from people, and tends to get a little moody when ignored. Although sometimes he may seem childish and obnoxious, he tries to show respect and good manners to everyone he meets - even his predators. Even so, Nyaha definitely looks his part, his appearance echoing that of a young mad scientist. He even sometimes offers to guide wandering adventurers through various areas of Felarya. Unfortunately, no matter how good his intentions, Nyaha sometimes says things that offend people, and gets many adventurers he meets into trouble.

Nyaha is also an accomplished mage, although his only demonstration of his powers seems to be the seemingly endless amounts of objects he pulls out of the sleeves of his shirt. Nyaha's apparent motto is "always carry a spare," and he demonstrates his belief in these words by claiming (and often showing) that he actually carries a spare of everything - even his own head! However, this ability is not just for show - he also utilizes many useful items in his sleeves when he wants to.
--------

Nyaha: *rises up behind Coda sleeping in his rock chair and looks down at him curiously, then notices the bottle of alcohol beside Coda and moves to pick it up*

Mir: *takes a shovel out of her hair and enlarges it, then begins scooping up tiny men while grinning and laughing almost evilly*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 am

Destro: *now has a bucket full of struggling tiny women*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 am

Mir: *is trying to carry all the tiny men she found, but keeps dropping a few every time she picks up the other few she dropped over and over*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 am

Destro: *walks over to Mir with her bucket of tiny women* "say Mir lets make this a little more interesting shall we......mayb we could bet on this what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 am

Mir: *smiles and pats Destro's head, speaks sweetly:* I don't think so~ *puts her fists on her hips and more tiny men get dropped* If you wanna bet on our game, why not bet with someone else? I don't like gambling.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 am

Destro: *pouts slightly* "oh I was gonna suggest the first to thirty wins and like if I win you have to give me a kiss and you have to pretend to like it" *sighs pulling out a pair of slingshots handing one to Mir* "but if you don't want to this game will still be fun without the bet right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 am

Mir: *grins as she takes the slingshot* Damn right it'll be fun! *takes a tiny man and slingshots him at Ruby*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Destro: *smiles firing a tiny woman at Mir trying to get her in mirs bust*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Mir: *surprised expression* -Aah! *the woman bounces off Mir's chest powerfully, Mir grins* You'll have 'ta do better than that! *she starts running away from Destro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next