Share | 

Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 am

Ohay, I didn't know this was here! Very Happy I've asked some people to proofread chapter four of Nyaha's Diary, written in first-person journal format, but so far I haven't been getting any feedback from them. Would anybody mind giving it a look-over?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Looking for an editor and a proofreader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daiyoukai-sama
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 am

Hi Mina-san

If somebody has spare-time (cheers) could you be so kind and have a look at my writing [daiyoukai-sama (.) deviantart (.) com -> Felarya: Anko's-Secret]? I only want to know which level of additional proof-reading should be applied.

Info: Me no-native speaker in englese help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleeding Raindrops
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:44 am

I offer my services as an editor. I do everything from basic proofreading to full plotline review and adjustments. I cannot take on a high volume of work, but I am willing to consider most stories if you have at least a grasp on basic concepts and show a genuine interest in improving. I prefer to work in Google documents but I am willing to work in .docx files if your story is particularly intriguing.

If you would like my help please PM me with a story title, synopsis, genre tags, current word count, projected word count, and a link to the document of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
felarya_refugee
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 am

Bleeding Raindrops wrote:
I offer my services as an editor. I do everything from basic proofreading to full plotline review and adjustments. I cannot take on a high volume of work, but I am willing to consider most stories if you have at least a grasp on basic concepts and show a genuine interest in improving. I prefer to work in Google documents but I am willing to work in .docx files if your story is particularly intriguing.

If you would like my help please PM me with a story title, synopsis, genre tags, current word count, projected word count, and a link to the document of course.

I will happily take you gift wrapped, hun! But what is a docx file?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Bleeding Raindrops
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:30 am

Quote :
I will happily take you gift wrapped, hun! But what is a docx file?
filename.docx
it's the file type for word documents made by word processors such as MS word, WordPerfect, Apache, or Wordpad. They are usually text only files, and therefore small and easy for emailing. They usually also allow editing, but lack the amazing story building tools Google Documents has available.

Send me a link to your story, or the document file, along with a title, synopsis, genre tags, current word count, and projected word count if your story is not finished, and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Though I mostly write at Spacebattles nowplease don't maim me, I would like it if someone would... uh.... beta some of my works. I do use notepad instead of Word, because Word is killing my laptop's RAM.

Please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lockheedx17.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   

Back to top Go down

Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3