Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jayce

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kiretakun
Tasty morsel
kiretakun

Jayce Empty
PostSubject: Jayce   Jayce Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 am

Well, here's the info for my character

Name: Jayce

Race: Human

Hight: 5'8"

Hair: Sandy Blond

Eyes: Blue

Personality: Easy going and optimistic

Bio (revised): Jayce was once conscripted into military service for a war that ended befor he ever finished basic training. Left with nothing better to do, he eventually ended up in Felarya where he took up work runing odd-jobs for anyone willing to pay him. Though not much for convesation, during his travels he has made several friends among the humans, nekos, and even some of the less voracious naga. His preferred means of transportation is an old UH-1 gunship that he has dubed 'Valkyrie' (how he got it here though, noone knows) and will some times offer it up as a safe(er) mode of transport for adventurers. There are only 2 known fact about his family that he's let on about. First, is that he's the middle child out of 18 sibling, and the ony one that's male. Secondly, is that he has a cousin who is also working in Felarya as a bounty hunter, and is a victim of the ever annoying, though sometimes useful, 'respawn' curse

Last edited by kiretakun on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Jayce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce   Jayce Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 am

Hello.

kiretakun wrote:
he has made several (if a bit odd) friends amoung the different races.

Does this mean mostly same-sized humanoids? If it is giants as well, then it can be difficult to pull off believably. Do you have more planned to expand on this?

Quote :
Among these are Fiona, Saya, Gunther, and Aimi.

Ahh. I'm hoping you spoke to those character's owners about integrating them into your character's backstory?

Quote :
He doesn't have to worry too much about the predators of Felarya while travling, his main means of transportation being an old UH-1 gunship, but always keeps an eye on the sky for harpies. He's nearly been eaten on at least 2 separate ocations, and has escaped both by application of high explosives down their throught (he loves explosives).

Nobody gets off that easy now. Explosives are tricky and not a catch-all against giants. How about instead you focus more on how he uses his skills to avoid that situation, not how much dynamite he has ready to throw at them.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

Jayce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce   Jayce Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 am

Not to mention the avalibility of fuel for the Huey.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

Jayce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce   Jayce Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 am

^_^

I'm sorry but when I read this I had an image of how a highly-territorial flock of Harpies would react to a helicoptor gunship thumping along in their airspace.

Harpy-"GAH! That blender-winged, foul-farting, bug-eyed, naked ape packed bug-thing is back!"
(trans-"Look here Sisters-it's the Huey!")
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Jayce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce   Jayce Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Zoekin wrote:
^_^

I'm sorry but when I read this I had an image of how a highly-territorial flock of Harpies would react to a helicoptor gunship thumping along in their airspace.

Harpy-"GAH! That blender-winged, foul-farting, bug-eyed, naked ape packed bug-thing is back!"
(trans-"Look here Sisters-it's the Huey!")
Your grasp of harpy slang never ceases to amaze me Zoekin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Jayce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce   Jayce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jayce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: