Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon eyes
Naga food
Moon eyes

Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse   Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 pm

(I am ^^;; Sorry about the pause, kind of forgot about this. Will post in a few hours))
Back to top Go down
Moon eyes
Naga food
Moon eyes

PostSubject: Re: Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse   Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 pm

The fear in Tara had long since vanished. Her wide, moss green eyes were wide with curiosity and observation, embedding this moment forever into the catacombs of her mind. She took in the man's every detail as this insectoid creature, memorizing it, wondering if this little thing would be able to hurt her as the blood-claws had. But then he pleaded with her: "I won't hurt you, please, I won't hurt you." At this point in time, she only stayed in he tree because it steadied her spinning head, for her ground-sickness hadn't ever really left her yet.

And now, before her young eyes, he changed back just like that as the other young woman had been stroking him. He had changed into a tasty-thing once more-- except this time, she didn't' really feel like eating the likes of him anymore. After an amazed paused, Tara jumped up from her observing crouch, crooning, "Wowie, Joob!" She flashed a toothy grin. "How did you DO that?"

She listened to his question, frowning; never before had she heard of her homeland referred to as a name. She wasn't even sure if he was talking about her homeland at all. Scratching her ear, she stammered, "U-umm. I guess if this is what you call "Felarya"." She shrugged. "It's just the....world. And yeah, there are other, um....aminal-high-birds like me...." She broke off, once again catching the reptilian scent of loose scales on the ground. "And uh...you might want to jump on." She extended her hand to him, and to the female as well.

"Others like me would like you....a little too much." She gave a weak grin.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse   Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Greg smiled as he climed onto Tara's open hand. He sat in her palm, cross-legged, and looked up at her. "I'm just surprised as you are. I have no idea what that scientist injected into my body, but apparantly, it allows me to morph into a Xenomorph Warrior Drone." Greg explained what the Xenomorphs were, going into detail on their behavior and devotion to the Matriarch, or their queen. He also explained the Xenomorph life-cycle, from the egg, to the enormous queen. "So yeah, most people refer to them as 'bugs'. Their molecular acid blood is also highly dangerous." Greg had finished explaining the Xenomorphs at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Moon eyes
Naga food
Moon eyes

PostSubject: Re: Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse   Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Sadly, Tara didn't know most of the big words that this Greg person told her, and only garnered that he was some kind of "bug". She left her hand on the jungle floor, wondering if the other girl wanted to board her palm. She smiled down at Greg.

"I'm Tara," she said brightly, "What's your name?" It might seem like she totally disregarded everything he just told her, but she was trying, and succeeding, to process all of this new info as she spoke.

(crappy post is crappy)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse   Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Greg chuckled, seeing that Tara wasn't paying attention when he had told her his name, after she called him "Chewy." "As I said before when you were holding me, my name is Greg. It's a pleasure to meet you." Chills went down his spine as he came to the realization that Tara was going to eat him before. "Uh...You don't want to eat me anymore, do you?" He asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse   Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Destro blinked looking at the hand biting her bottom lip before stepping nervously onto the womans hand "and I am Destro a pleasure to meet ya" she says sitting on Tara's hand being cautious all the while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse   Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya: Xenomorph's Curse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2