Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)

Go down 
+36
walkingbyself
noneofurbussiness
kikijonson
Nickonaquamagna
Pim18
thejackle123
Feign
ZionAtriedes
Slimetoad
sparkythechu
racemaster7
MukatKiKaarn
Mortis
Boris92
Riverman
aethernavale
kaitheguy1234
PrinnyDood
ambrose-euanthe
Stabs
Goldclaw
Feadraug
SuperPieGuy9
thegreatanda
Saironthis
Archmage_Bael
JohnDoe
Asuroth
Jætte_Troll
Synapsis77
Pendragon
timing2
Shady Knight
CauldronBorn24
AisuKaiko
French snack
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Empty
PostSubject: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:52 pm

This thread is based on the discussion here. Credit goes to Gregole for providing the basis for the idea.

The aim here is to provide links to all existing stories set in Felarya. It will serve as a reference point for newcomers who want to discover Felarya through its stories, but also as a general reference thread for everyone.

Here's how it should work, if the mods agree. Other than this introductory post, this thread should contain no posts except for posts composed of links to stories. Each writer is encouraged to post, just once, providing a list of links to all his or her stories. When you write new stories afterwards, simply edit your original post to update it.

If you have any questions, please post them here rather than in this thread.

Last edited by French snack on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Ruby and Aisu Do Stuff -Tales of the giant naga Ruby and the human Aisu as they go about their lives on Felarya.

Olive's Many-Legged Funtimes -Tales of the giant chilotaur Olive as she travels the Direwind Hills in a quest to fully map the zone, but of course, she often gets sidetracked.

The Epic Adventures of Stark -An epic tale of the manliest neko to ever live as he sets out on a trek to protect an atypical aristocrat from the hungry forest, while at the same time trying to outdo his old rival, Oskar Heidyn.

I added some descriptions, since I bet I wasn't really buying anyone with just links ^^;

Last edited by AisuKaiko on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Resurrection Currently a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Cleaned out until I get my material back on track.

Last edited by Shady Knight on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:18 pm

As an alternative to deviantART.com, most of these stories are also posted on my account at Eka's Portal.

***THE HOWLING FOREST***
These stories primarily take place in and around an area called the Howling Forest, which is an ancient place guarded by an immensely old dryad named Stephandra.

All Is Not As It Seems
A quick story involving an unusual couple: a human named David and a miniature slug-girl named Felecia. Slug-girls never seem to get enough attention.

The Belly Of The Beast - 1
The Belly Of The Beast - 2
David discovers some interesting secrets about his slug-girl wife of nearly five years. With the assistance of a friendly dryad, he tries to help her fulfill one of her deepest, darkest fantasies as a gift on their fifth anniversary.

Long Live Queen Marsha?
This is a very short tale of Marsha, the giant slug-girl who is a childhood friend of Felecia's. No deep meaning here, just good, wholesome slug-girl vore with delusions of grandeur.

The Making Of A Queen - 1
The Making Of A Queen - 2
The continuing story of Marsha as she moves forward with her plans to become queen of the marsh nekos.

Nekonip
Tails within tales, the story of a orphaned neko named Satasha and her encounter with Felecia's tomthumbs.

Neko Games
This is a small tale of the Satasha's life in the Vorchek homestead. The neko plays with her tomthumb friends and then takes a fateful trip to the edge of the Howling Forest.

The Little Dridder That Could
Serimela is a very troubled little dridder who finds herself all alone in a dangerous world. Through luck and determination and perhaps a bit of divine intervention she tries to find a new home. Along the way she learns more about herself as she deals with some harsh realities.

The Dridder Strikes Back
Cries of victory and defeat … but mostly defeat. What happens when a group of desperate tomthumbs tries to assault the dreaded dridder's den?

Galya's Portal Problems - 1
Galya's Portal Problems - 2
Galya's Portal Problems - 3
Galya, a giant fire naga, discovers you don't have go through a portal for it to bring trouble to you.

Quincy's New Game
David's Halloween ghost stories end up unsettling Quincy more than he cares to admit. Later that same night, the tomthumb finds himself confronted by nightmares that have become all too real.

Verdoya Tribe
This is not so much a story as it is a brief history of the Verdoya tomthumb tribe and how they came to live in the Vorchek homestead.

Isham And The Golden Watch - 1
Isham And The Golden Watch - 2
While out on a stroll near Safe harbor, Isham runs across an interesting find - an antique golden pocket watch. Letting curiosity get the best of him, he soon discovers that some watches do more than tell time. This is the first time I've written a story where the main character was not my own. Isham, of course, belongs to French Snack.

Stuck Together - 1
Stuck Together - 2
Normeda and Maasma decide to play matchmakers, slug girl style, when they discover Isham and Elia have romantic feelings they seem unwilling to admit to each other. This one is set in Ravana3k's village of Safe Harbor. This is my second story involving Isham. Both he and Elia belong to FrenchSnack.

***FELARYA PARK***
French Snack came up with the idea of a Jurassic Park setting, using Felarya creatures instead of dinosaurs, and called it Felarya Park. Several writers have contributed stories to the series. The post that started it all can be found here in this very forum: Felarya Park.

The Mantoid Attraction
Corporate sponsors meddle with the park in an attempt to create a "main attraction" (thus the pun of the title) in order to generate more profit. Things don't go quite as planned.

Meet The Mantoid
In this continuation, Xulia meets Maria and Joseph face to face with no cage separating them for the first time since her capture.

Last edited by timing2 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 pm

My stories:

Story 10
Something short, mainly featuring Crisis.

Story 11 - part 1
Story 11 - part 2
Introducing my main character, the giantess Milly. Tomthumbs Tina and Joanna also appear briefly, for the first time.

Story 12 - part 1
Story 12 - part 2
Welcome aboard Felarya Express! Prepare for the wildest (and probably last) ride of your life.
Follow Felarya Express flight 013 as it travels through Felarya, much to the satisfaction of various predators. Introducing the naga Jissy, the human Isham, the fairy Lucilya (with a look at her favoured hunting tactics), and Felarya Express pilot Pal Sebrit. Tina and Joanna also appear.

Felaryan Flashes 1+2: Vuni & Lucilya
Felaryan Flashes 3+4: Selima & Jissy
Felaryan Flashes 5: Tina & Joanna
Felaryan Flashes 6: Isham
Felaryan Flashes 7+8: Yshwi & Milly
This is a series of eight short stories showing scenes in the lives of Felaryan characters.
Story 1 (“Breakfast”) focuses on (and introduces) the small slug girl Vuni, and her encounter with Zoekin’s character Katrika.
Story 2 (“Trapped”) shows us Lucilya again, as she plays at being caught by her catch.
Story 3 (“A most unfortunate encounter”) provides a rare focus on a small grass naga, in the ruins of Ur-Sagol.
Story 4 (“A different perspective”) shows us Jissy coping with a dangerous predicament.
Story 5 (“At the bottom of the food chain”) gives a glimpse into the lives of tinies. (And may have been one of the first stories focusing fully on tinies – albeit a short one.) Joanna learns to adapt to her new life in Felarya.
Story 6 (“The words to survive”) marks the beginning of Isham and Milly’s uncertain relationship. Taken as her captive human, Isham struggles to cope with being the “pet” writer of a man-eating giantess. From this point on, Isham developed into one of my major characters.
Story 7 (“Beauty of the snow”) brings us the thoughts, impressions and perspectives of a snow dryad.
Story 8 (“Felaryan feast”) is a more “light-hearted” short story, in which Milly discovers an unexpected liking for chocolate.

Lost in Felarya - chapter 1: Destination
Lost in Felarya - chapter 2: On the run
Lost in Felarya - chapter 3: A land unknown
Lost in Felarya - chapter 4: On a mission
Lost in Felarya - chapter 5: The leader
Lost in Felarya - chapter 5: The leader (continued)
Lost in Felarya - chapter 6: Irréparable
Lost in Felarya - chapter 7: The price of a story
Lost in Felarya - chapter 7: The price of a story (continued)
Lost in Felarya - chapter 8: The sorcerer's way
Lost in Felarya - chapter 9: The real world
Lost in Felarya - chapter 9: The real world (continued)
“Lost in Felarya” is a serialised story following the survivors of a plane crash in Felarya. Each chapter focuses on a particular character, revealing aspects of his or her life and character through flashbacks (à la Lost). There are twelve main characters, and there should be fourteen chapters when it’s finished.
As the survivors press on through the lethal jungle, with no clear idea where they’re going, is there any hope that any of them will survive? With their numbers decreasing rapidly through predator attacks, should they continue on into the unknown, or should they try to settle somewhere relatively safe? Can the pilot overcome his own hesitations and become the leader he never expected to be, ensuring the passengers’ survival? How much help can a slug girl ally really be? Who is that mysterious, almost naked human lurking amidst the trees? And can the passengers come to terms with their own guilt and regrets over the lives they led before boarding the flight?

Story 16
Jissy's past. Includes the reason for her friendship with Roshan.

Story 18
A human scientific expedition sets off for the Chordoni Waterfalls… With consequences which you may imagine. Featuring Vivian, this is one of my more sexualised stories.

Story 20
A human predator? Meet Elaya, the human woman who was raised by fairies. The story, set on the banks of the Lake of Illusions, also includes a look into a tomthumb community.

Story 23 - part 1
Ranilla is a treasure-seeker in Felarya – but not an ordinary one. Uninterested in money, she risks her life for the challenge, and to bring her findings to the Felarya Museum. How long can she continue to cheat death?

Story 24
Continuing to develop Milly and Isham’s story and relationship. When Milly’s life is in danger, Isham takes a risk to save her… But has he doomed himself in doing so?

Story 25
About a fairy tribe who worship Luban, goddess of digestion. Find out how their priestess communes with the goddess – and how important digestion is in her rituals. Also features Lucilya.

Story 26
Vuni the little slug girl has her second encounter with Katrika. Introducing Tiasha and the baby slug girls.

Story 27
Field-testing an anti-digestion suit? Surely a recipe (ha!) for disaster. Features Crisis and Anna.

Story 28
Introducing Tan the tomthumb and Calina the neko. This is their first meeting. Also features Milly.

Story 29
Picking up Jissy’s story where we left it. Focuses in part on Roshan’s feelings for her… which may just be put to the test, as we’re reminded that Jissy is very much a predator. Features Crisis.

Story 31
Continuing Milly and Isham’s story. Can the two work out their differences – or are they incompatible? Can a human really live with a human-eating giantess? And is Milly prepared to make sacrifices to respect Isham’s principles?
Features Joanna, as she advises Isham, and they share their outsiders’ perspectives.

Story 33 - part 1
Story 33 - part 2
Story 33 - part 3
Story 33 - part 4
Vuni’s unintentional adventures in a strange and faraway land. Will she ever make it back home?

Story 34: The Dridder and the Naga
An orphaned giant dridder child meets an orphaned small naga child. Introducing Canni, Shaan and the dryad child Happy.

Story 35: Angel and Demon
Milly wrestles with her conscience and instincts, struggling to uphold her promise to Isham. Her little shoulder angel and shoulder demon are quite willing to help her make up her mind.

Story 37: A Moment and Forever
Two strangers meet in the darkness of a giant predator’s stomach. Meanwhile, Katrika has a talk with Anna.

Story 39
Story 39 (continued)
Have Milly and Isham worked out a lasting agreement to cement their friendship… or have the difficulties in that friendship reached crisis point? Features Ravana3k’s characters Jora and Jade.

Story 41
Isham begins to adapt to Safe Harbour… and encounters Turboman500’s Malika.

Story 42
Waking up to realise you’re now a ghost (having been eaten and digested) can be a bit of a shock. Fortunately for grass naga-turned-ghost Selima, she has a demon psychopomp to… help her?

Story 43
Story 43 (continued)
Another look at Jissy and Roshan’s past. In the present, meanwhile, Jissy has a pleasant surprise… and a nasty shock. Features giant male naga Ajab.

Story 44
Tan and Calina’s second meeting. Can a tomthumb survive two encounters with a playful, hungry neko… especially when he’s fascinated with her being a predator?

Story 45: A Felaryan Christmas
A dryad child discovers snow for the first time, and meets Father Christmas, in this slightly different Christmas special.

Story 47
Isham adapts to Safe Harbour, makes new friends and talks to Jade. Features Milly.

Story 48 - part 1
Story 48 - part 2
This one was based on a request from timing2 (when I asked him if he’d like to request something). How do the Alsumi react when they see that Tan has befriended Calina? Could Calina be in more danger from the tomthumbs than they are from her?

Story 50 - part 1
Story 50 - part 2
A story focused on Joanna, the tomthumb.

Also:
The opening part of the “Felarya Park” collaborative story

Last edited by French snack on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Thank you French. I see this thread going over much better now that everyone can contribute. Very Happy

The Anchor Brothers in Felarya

When two machines planned for deconstruction escape their creators, they end up in Felarya, unknowing to many of it's dangers. Their problems only get worse from there. Thankfully they run into a multitude of allies who are happy to help....for the right price.

The Anchor Brothers in: The Great Search

Set half a year after their first adventure, Anchus and Anchorus now venture back out into the wilderness to find someone they had lost long ago. Of course, it won't be easy when half of Felarya wants your processor on a silver platter...

The Tale of the Traveling Trio

There are catgirls, guys with glowing swords, giant robots, explosions, nudity, romance, and an old guy who cameos from an earlier story. Are you bold enough to see how they survive their first foray into Felarya?

An Old Timer's Trek

Old robot men go on adventures. Hooray!

Anyway, all my stories are in my signature right below this as well, for easy reference.

l
l
l
v

Last edited by Pendragon on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Synapsis77
Helpless prey
Synapsis77

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:12 pm

A Paradise Lost

Also available on my DeviantART page. I update both whenever I release a new chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://synapsis77.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:39 pm

http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/

Link to my stories, the tales of Fenja the Mighty Jotun and her sidekick, Grip the not quite so mighty human. Current story is set to be a longer multi-parter. Action, adventure and some third thing!

I also do post my stories beforehand on the forum, to get early feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Been meaning to post these since I saw the development of this and the active writers thread...good ideas to get it all in one spot so it's easier to find! Anyways here's my stories to toss into the mix as well heh.

Ciel Stories: (ya, I'm no good at titles, so sue me!)
These are the stories about Ciel the dridder, a warrior native to the Dridder Forest and of her first settling into her new home since leaving. She discovers not only other predators who inhabit the area but also that there are other humans who have taken a distinct interest in the region... Now in an actual order that makes sense!

A Hunt Gone Wrong
Hunted
Awkward Meeting
Great Grandpa Goro
Silas
Not According to Plan

Neshay Stories: (I actually had a title for this, but I don't wanna put it before I write more stories for it- it's a surprise)
You'll get a description of this series later too, no spoilers yet!

Honor and Revenge
Contest entry for Ravana3k- featuring Neshay, a giant water naga who seems to have a grudge against the giantess protector and Safe Harbor. She finds her plans interrupted as she comes across Ciel, a warrior dridder who also happens to be looking for Jade.

Da Side Stories:
More to come at some point...there's only one so far though

Chidokai Expedition
Goro the treant finds his sleep ruined as a group of explorers stumble across him. He never seems to get a full night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 am

A Werewarg in Felarya- First Story with Joseph and Andry.

Hunting 101-Second in the Werewarg series...really need to finish this.

Deviant Art links.

A Werewarg in Felarya
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Last edited by JohnDoe on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 am

Arrival
Bael's arrives in felarya for the first time.

Separated
A tragic experience for Mara.

A Meeting of Fate I
A Meeting of Fate II
Description in Title Very Happy

The Sphynx's Gauntlet I
The Sphynx's Gauntlet II
The Sphynx's Gauntlet III
The Sphynx's Gauntlet IV

A Day with a Dryad

Mara's Adventures I
Mara's Adventures II
Mara's Adventures III
Mara's Adventures IV
Mara's Adventures V
Mara's Adventures VI
Mara's Adventures VII
Mara's Adventures VIII
Mara's Adventures IX
Mara's Adventures X
Mara's Adventures XI
Mara's Adventures XII
Mara's Adventures XIII
Mara's Adventures XIV
Mara's Adventures XV
Mara's Adventures XVI
Mara's Adventures XVII
Mara's Adventures XVIII
Mara's Adventures XIX
Mara's Adventures XX
Mara's Adventures XXI
Mara's Adventures XXII
Mara's Adventures XXIII

Part 24 coming soon!

Bound Chapter 1
A story about a neko who is enslaved at a young age in Balfrezagg(Lea's homeworld), and will eventually make her way to Felarya

A Succubus in the Direwind
A story written for my friend Amaroq, about his Purifier Angel, Juliana, Kicking some Succubus ass Razz

Halloween Crisis
The title is a double entendre. Everyone during halloween suffers a gender swap. Guys into girls, Girls into guys. Including one of my preds, and a couple of Karbo's.

A Tale Relived Part 1
A story about two friends joining the Ur Sagolian army during the height of it's power, and will live to see the city destroyed by Nemyra. Will they live to tell about it? Wink

A Divine Influence Following an Angel who goes to Shilappo Island

Remembrance A 1st person POV story revolving around a vampire's arrival to Felarya.

Last edited by Archmage_Bael on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saironthis
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Saironthis

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:19 pm

http://thatonedude236.deviantart.com/

Here you be. While the main story "Journey Home" will be posted here and on DA, My DA account has my other mistakes and shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
http://thatonedude236.deviantart.com/
thegreatanda
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 pm

'The Amulet of Storms'

https://felarya.forumotion.com/stories-discussion-f5/the-amulet-of-storms-t84.htm

A work in progress, detailing the adventures of a boy named Alex through Felarya.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Sora's Story: Follow the life of a young neko neko mage-fighter from the tribe of Fearikyatto and his adventures in the magical land of Felarya where he will make friends, make enemies, grow as a person and mage-fighter, and have tons of crazy adventures. This will probably be a work in progress until I decide to kill off Sora or just lose interest in this story. This is pretty much the story of his life from his fourteenth birthday onward.

Last edited by SuperPieGuy9 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:00 pm

As soon as I get to work on more, I'll post more stories... but for now, these are my stories (the post will be edited as soon as I have more writing to add):

Kyria's breakfast
An introduction to Kyria, the mute fairy from the Forest of Whispers. Innocent yet dangerous, as you will see...

A night with the dryad
Another introductory story, this time for Kyria's best friend, Seelvee the dryad. Not too much to say, except for this story being a 'prequel' to Kyria's.

A visit for lunch
A story I made for Ravana3k's old contest. Here we have a special guest along with Kyria and Seelve...

Nap is sacred
Another short story starring Kyria. Looks like being her isn't that nice at all.

Not of this world: Nanda's introductory story: Instead of a short story for introducing the character, like I did with both Kyria and Seelvee, Nanda is getting a 2-part story of her own, so you get to know her a bit better...
*Part 1
*Part 2

Exceptions
Grigor, the landlord of the inn and tavern 'Murmur', tells Melanie, his neko waitress, about the only predator he doesn't despise in Felarya. Though truth to be told, the rare thing is meeting someone who Grigor doesn't dislike, be it predator or prey. Razz

Lorne
After her encounter with Nanda the dridder and surviving the giant golem, Yuritza is now with the oddball wizard Lorne Santiago, a very strange individual who loves the whole space-time distortion topic and needs Yuritza for his plans.

Underground dridder
A story for the "Underneath Felarya" contest. Nanda explores a tunnel in the Direwind Hills to find not just the usual stalactites and stalagmites, but some hazardous beings that could take her life if she made a wrong move...

'Los Mercenarios' meet Karma
The story of how Melanie 'Mel' Woodrow ended as Grigor's waitress and maybe only friend in 'Murmur', letting you know that even though some people don't deserve the fate Felarya has for them, others totally deserve it.

This looks too good
An adventurer makes a stop at a little inn near Tolmeshal Forest. Little he knows that things will go wild in there. Also, Ruina's debut.

Day of Ruina
A day in the life of the dream-dwelling succubus Ruina, learning more on who she is and what she's up to. Also, my entry for the "Angels & Succubi" contest.

Seelvee's unusual visitor
In an apparently normal day, Seelvee meets a quite strange man named Veron. A man so strange that even his words are confusing, yet full of sense. And in Seelvee's opinion, he's "too perfect".

Itty bitty tiny man
While Grigor is out to buy supplies for 'Murmur', his neko waitress Mel has to take care of the inn and tavern. And she will meet an unlikely guest. How will this end?

Arboreal chase
A look into a iampi's bad day, when horrors it wouldn't fathom materialize...

Murmur
The infamous 'Murmur', an inn so close to the Forest of Whispers it can be told as part of it. Grigor, the landlord, has a long story related to it.

(More to come as they appear, so expect this post to be edited several times Razz)

Last edited by Feadraug on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am

Here is Luna's Tale, my felaryian story. Im writing a new chapter for my story and updating the bio as well.

Forum Thread of L.T.

Luna's Tale Chapter I - Betrayal and a New Adventure
The Begining (Badly needs to be edited)

Luna's Tale Chapter II - Meeting on the Mountian
Introducing Luna's new friend, Mike.

Luna's Tale Chapter 3 - Surprise attack on Frost Peek
A fight of survival

L.T. IV - Destra, The Desert Town
Awaken to a new place, new people and reunited with an old friend

Last edited by Goldclaw on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Well, why not? I'm active after all.

So, sorted by protagonist and time...

HANSEL SCHÖN
A goon at work
A goon at work, non-DA
My first Felarya story, this one's about a half-demon warrior who has come to Felarya for a particular mission. Do expect lots of preparation in a Goon at Work.

HANSEL SCHÖN, (Co-starring Gunther)
The way to Frost Peak
The way to Frost Peak, non-DA
The continuation to Goon at Work, the half-demon strikes out into the wild and chances upon Gunther. He manages to one-up the man- but as it turns out, that might be the single worst mistake he could have possibly done.
(Discontinued)

CHIP
Mind if I chip in (Featuring Mara, Khrixi, Anna and Crisis)
A robot was sent into the Forest of Whispers to try and convince predators to spare more people. What will be of its mission?
(5-11-20 kb)

F.O.O.D. (MARCEL AND LOCUST)
What we fight for, part 1 (Puppet Show)
What we fight for, part 2 (We are all scared)
What we fight for, part 3 (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
What we fight for (non dA)
A group of mercenaries with a strange policy are escorting several researchers through the Fairy Kingdom- when suddenly the mission itself takes an unexpected twist as the group meets both a group of dimensional stragglers and a very special predator.
(35-62-43 kb)

F.O.O.D. (ALL MEMBERS)
Codename Hydra- Assignment I (Blood Traction)
Codename Hydra- Assignment II (The End)
Codename Hydra- Assignment III (Codename HYDRA)
Codename Hydra (full)
It is experiences that shape and transform people. The FOOD group is no exception, of course, and time as a mercenary outside of Negav's safety yields the opportunity for the most bizarre experiences that Felarya has to offer.

F.O.O.D. (MARCEL, LORELEI, TRAINEES)
Survival Lessons 1
Survival Lessons 2
Survival Lessons 3
Survival Lessons 4
Survival Lessons 5
Survival Lessons 6
Survival Lessons 7
Survival Lessons 8
Survival Lessons full (Gideon mentioned)
Follow Marcel as he prepares his trainees for the wild. Lots of interesting tricks mentioned here.
(14-25-33-23-21-27-16-33 kb)

FAULKNER, MARLENE, ISA, SAMANTHA AND METZGER
The Joy of Hunting
A story about fairies and hunters, permeated with the duality between a world governed by tension and a world governed by feeling, alternating themselves as they vie for your attention.
(21-35-19-33-20 kb)

ELSIE
All fun and games, Part Zero (Beware Parrot)
All fun and games, Part One (First Impressions)
All fun and games, Part Two (Arbitrary)
All fun and games, Part Three (Bears and you)
All fun and games, Part Four (Bears upon me)
All fun and games, Part Five (My Alchemical Romance)
All fun and games, Part Six (Vulnerable)
All fun and games, Part Seven (Closure)
All fun and games, Part Eight (Call me mommy)
All fun and games, Part Nine A (Let it bleed)
All fun and games, Part Nine B (Let it bleed)
All fun and games, Epilogue (The rest was easy)
All fun and games (full, non dA)
A unhinged headcase of a villainous predator living in the Great Rocky Fields. Elsie is as psychotic as she is sexy- and her essence hides from prying eyes.
(34-44-37-20-44-55-47-58-48-38-33-49 kb)

Vore Shorts:
MURDOCK
Those who are one with nature
A short story for the group contest "Those who are one with nature." Sentience, even in the unlikeliest places, seems to earn one no empathy. A light-hearted piece. (16 kb)
ISAAC CHERNABOG
Consolation Prize
Consolation Prize on dA
The people who live off the deep end of the moral scale do so because they want to live. Follow a bandit's thoughts as he barely escapes a fairy. (31 kb)
FRANK VICTOR HERB
Getsuyoubi (Featuring Lucilya)
Getsuyoubi on dA (Featuring Lucilya)
Even the most intelligent can have problems accepting their situation- and sometimes, there's more to the situation than there seems to be. Follow a physics professor as the dimensional accident that brought him to Felarya has unforeseen side effects. (62 kb)

Last edited by Stabs on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated it)
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 pm

I've started putting up chapters of the original 'A Werewarg in Felarya' on deviant art. I've edited them too to take out some of the more glaring mistakes. I've got one chapter up so far, with more to follow.

Here is the Link
Back to top Go down
ambrose-euanthe
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:29 pm

The Stories of Ambrose-Euanthe

Kaimana and the Singing Nekos
A story of the giant Mermaid Kaimana, and her encounter with two Rosic Nekos. A 'vore' story.

Kaimana and the Hungry Naga
A further story of the giant Mermaid Kaimana, and her encounter with another not-quite-so-giant predator. A 'vore' story.

Yours,

Ambrose,

Last edited by ambrose-euanthe on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:34 am

What a great idea! Can't believe I've missed this until now.

Leg Envy
Introduction to the character Mina. Follows her exploits during one eventful day, wherein she tries to eat a fisherman, looks at clouds, gets hugged by a dryad, and encounters some very unlucky explorers before all is said and done. Fairly voreish towards the end.

Wet Shadows
On a dark and stormy night(heh), two adventurers attempt to locate and recover a valuable artifact, but as usual in Felarya, things don't go exactly as planned. Gets pretty vorish as well by the end.

Jewel River Blues part 1
Mina returns, this time doing some fishing, and having a conversation with a Harpy, which leads her into more trouble. Not much vore this time, since most of that will take place in the second half.

Jewel River Blues part 2
Second half of the Jewel River Blues set. Mina has further adventures, involving a Harpy, Chlaena, a pacifistic Water Elemental, hydromancy, and quite a bit of vore. Much better than the first half, in my opinion, with a relatively fast pace and decent action.

Dryads Like Chocolate
A couple of explorers set out to bribe some information out of a dryad... using a giant chocolate bar. More action-oriented, with some vore at the end.

Trails and Tribulations
A lone, stranded individual makes her way through Bulvon Wood in search of civilization, and instead discovers an unusual ally. Not to mention just how deadly Felarya can be.

Presence of Mind
A peaceful conversation between a couple of dryads turns dangerous, when a very competent group of humans with unclear goals sets thier sights on one of the pair.

Last edited by PrinnyDood on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 am

Well...I AM active. May as well give 'er a shot!^_^ (Meant to post here for a VERY long time XD)

Kaiten's Felaryan Misadventures is my main story about a cowardly, shy, and underweight giant trying to help a young woman back home.

Prologue: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d20s0ak
CH.1: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d23awtw
CH.2: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d23u0ps
CH.3: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d28aiiq
CH.4: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2anvs6
CH.5: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2d7drh
CH.6: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2hj214
CH.7: http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/#/d2mntt3

Tesla's Visit is a silly little story about my gekkota girl Tesla visiting an old friend of hers:
http://kaiman123.deviantart.com/#/d2rrz7j
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:41 am

#Removed#

Last edited by aethernavale on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riverman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Riverman

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 pm

My current and future stories can be found here. My character profiles can be found here. Both are updated regularly.
Back to top Go down
http://cellthirteen.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Find the few pieces of my story here. Or maybe here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)   Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Links to all existing Felarya stories (under construction)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next