Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

undescribed wiki entries

Go down 
+15
French snack
Anime-Junkie
gwadahunter2222
Jasconius
ambrose-euanthe
alliance
Jætte_Troll
Asuroth
Oldman40k2003
Shady Knight
Karbo
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
Silent_eric
Archmage_Bael
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

undescribed wiki entries - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: undescribed wiki entries   undescribed wiki entries - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:50 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
I just wanna say that I was going through the wiki and I saw the page for the character Q'Tada'x'silath, and I got curious. This character is mentioned nowhere, has no info on its page aside from the fact that it is an insect, is never mentioned or used or anything. Hell, I don't even know how to pronounce that D:

http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Q%27Tada%27x%27silath

I'd love to see at least one thing about this character o:

Do not speak Its name, or it will Hear You, and It will Find You, and when It has Found You.... freak out

In truth, the article in question was made in 2008 and has not been modified since, so it was probably an idea that was never further developed. And I would pronounce it "Kuh-Taah-daaah-zee-silll-ath", probably followed by ominous titles, like "The Darkened Tree, the unspoken voice, the no-calorie dessert."
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: undescribed wiki entries   undescribed wiki entries - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 am

Laughing

well this is a bit like you say, I had plans for her that I have more or less scrapped since then. But I'm still keeping it for potentially something else in the future ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: undescribed wiki entries   undescribed wiki entries - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey are we gonna start using this thread again? The wiki's no longer closed right?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: undescribed wiki entries   undescribed wiki entries - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 am

Okay, I'm bringing this thread back because its important - (also people stopped posting in it just shortly after the wiki was closed after last year's letter incident).

Anyway, on the last page Cliff posted a whole ton of names for characters who's pages don't have entries yet, I haven't checked all of them yet though so some might have entries now. Also Delurah and Balfrezagg don't have entries either, which is kind of frustrating, and there was also that confusion between Balfrezagg being both a kingdom and a planet in Lea's entry.

Also if we go with Sean's "wiki credits" proposal, it'll be easier to see who's helped write what entries :B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: undescribed wiki entries   undescribed wiki entries - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

undescribed wiki entries
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8