Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?

Go down 
+31
Primeval Hunter
Krisexy26
Karbo
Lobo
vore4life99
kikijonson
Nyaha
GREGOLE
kaitheguy1234
Pim18
PrinnyDood
Greyman
spike833
JohnDoe
Mentalguy
Claire
Zoekin
timing2
Jætte_Troll
xlrp
French snack
Warrior3000
rcs619
Anime-Junkie
Malahite
dlausactor6373
SuperPieGuy9
/Fish/
Pendragon
aethernavale
Stabs
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 pm

My vote goes for Isham.

The guy got it on with Vivian and doesn't afraid of anything! He also emotionally torqued Milly out of eating humans for thirty days (and then didn't live up to his part of the agreement! That makes him twice as badass!), got help from Ajab, travelled with a dimensional clock to a land where he charmed two slug girls into not eating him with just his badassery, got it on with Malika and survived, saved Milly from a census worker (she's a wuss!) and still doesn't afraid of anything.

It's like the guy is played by Steven Seagal or something.
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Stabs wrote:

See, this is where I knew you were off-base.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Always had a soft spot for Cypress.

She's already badass enough, being 3 times the size of a naga, but protecting humans in a place where humans are basically grocery items is really something.

Though she's definitely right next to Anna. Reasons need not be said why. :3
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Pendragon wrote:
3 times the size of a naga

2.5 times the size of Crisis, a giant naga, rather.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Stephandra, who's creator is timing2. She's a gigantic giant dryad that can sic big badass wolves after people. I might even go as far as to say she's on par with a guardian.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Tanya, created by Zoekin. She may look like your average pink-haired 8-year-old, but this chibi vampire don't take shit from nobody!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Whoever does the most and acts upon their beliefs per their actual power. A ratio, really. Someone who's capable of blowing up a Giant Spider and fights to defend people isn't exactly a badass in my book. Now, take another person who's just as - if not more determined - to follow the same beliefs and will not back down, but is only the power level of a weak Fairy, and you've gained more of my support. Down to a Human, more yet. Tiny, that thing's got cojones of steel.

Essentially, you don't get a free ride just on abilities and what you're doing. Someone who claws their way to where they are and adamantly refuses to back down on their own principals while reaching there is much higher up than someone who's perhaps gone much further but had less trouble and more given to them at the start.

Do you all get what I'm trying to say?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 am

Malahite wrote:

You're absolutely right. Sheer power or talent doesn't equal badassery in the least.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:51 am

So basically, Mary Sue or Gary Stu =/= Badasss
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
So basically, Mary Sue or Gary Stu =/= Badasss

^ This, for future reference guys. :V
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:38 am

I disagree. Gary Stu can be badass, it only depends on the writer. Oh, sorry... now I see the inherent contradiction...

Anyway, who do you think is badass?
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 am

Hmmm...going by what we've seen in the canon....I'd put a vote in for Alvar.

I mean, he one-shotted a monster that was roughly the size of Rhode Island, and he can't even see!

Plus his lack of vison makes him immune to the power of the boobs....which gives him an advantage over every other male in all of Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 am

rcs619 wrote:

Plus his lack of vison makes him immune to the power of the boobs....which gives him an advantage over every other male in all of Felarya.

Gotta say, I'm a bit offended at the inference that all men can be so easily swayed, or otherwise lead into their doom, by a pair of big ones. Surely, the trick would work on freshly warped in dudes, but I'm certain that natives would look upon a naga and find it about as sexy as we here on earth find lions to be.

Point is, Alvar being blind does make his feats more amazing and stuff, but that's reading a bit too far into it.

Oh, and to make it seem like I'm not posting a pointless rage post;

Gunther is a pretty cool guy, eh is a trick bastard and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 am

Malahite wrote:

Yes. So, my vote now goes to a character of my own: Sora the neko. He's survived quite a bit and he can get crushed by a big battle hammer and still come back for more. That dude does not give up.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:
Surely, the trick would work on freshly warped in dudes, but I'm certain that natives would look upon a naga and find it about as sexy as we here on earth find lions to be.

Rawr! Laughing
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 pm

@ Warrior:

You know you couldn't resist Vivian if she asked you to do something REALLY nicely =P
I know I'd never go near her unless I had friends around to watch out for me. lol

Being blind also makes him immune to the illusion spells some people are so fond of (Vivian, Dryads, etc).

Besides, that part about the power of the boobs was supposed to be funny and silly =P Get a sense of humor, Warrior. lol
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:47 pm

rcs619 wrote:
@ Warrior:

You know you couldn't resist Vivian if she asked you to do something REALLY nicely =P

Response:

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? True2

rcs619 wrote:
Besides, that part about the power of the boobs was supposed to be funny and silly =P Get a sense of humor, Warrior. lol

Response:

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? RageFace
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Stabs wrote:
My vote goes for Isham.

The guy got it on with Vivian and doesn't afraid of anything! He also emotionally torqued Milly out of eating humans for thirty days (and then didn't live up to his part of the agreement! That makes him twice as badass!), got help from Ajab, travelled with a dimensional clock to a land where he charmed two slug girls into not eating him with just his badassery, got it on with Malika and survived, saved Milly from a census worker (she's a wuss!) and still doesn't afraid of anything.

I, uhm... ok... Shocked "Badass" isn't a word I would ever have thought (or wished) to apply to him.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 pm

For bad ass I have to give it to

For the Males Bad ass. I give it to Gunther. This guy is cold blooded and dose more damage to humanity than most of the predators in Felarya. He's like Dick Cheney but without the Jedi mind tricks. Who can honestly step up the lever bad ass that is Gunter. Non. Alvar still has to use effort.

For the Female Bad Ass. I give it to Lily. OK how many other predators can do what she does at her size? None I thought so. She doesn't have the ability to size shift beyond 6ft.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Jas.

'Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Jas.

'Nuff Said.

Yep sounds about right. Well, after Ryla got taken out of the canon, someone had to fill in the badass-vacuum left in her wake. lol
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:53 pm

xlrp wrote:
For the Males Bad ass. I give it to Gunther.

No, you're confusing 'badass' with 'asshole'.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 pm

French snack wrote:
I, uhm... ok... Shocked "Badass" isn't a word I would ever have thought (or wished) to apply to him.

I was just kidding a little! Laughing Felarya's so full of badasses I couldn't ever pick one, simple fighting prowess gets a bit dull after a while.

Alvar's victory was meaningless to me, that was one fucking huge abyssal tonorion, the standard version's supposed to nullify magic all around, from even the best of wizards, and he just killed it with magic. From the inside. With a sword. He's ruined abyssal tonorions forever as far as I'm concerned, until I find a way to look at it that doesn't make them complete wusses! The moment I read him, the only thing that kept him from being a Gary Stu in my eyes was simply that he had the decency to disappear afterwards.
Lily is probably a badass, but I have yet to read about her doing something. I'll probably chip in my two cents with a story and try to contribute to her badassery myself.
As for Gunther... well, I never really got that vibe from him.

If we're to get really serious about badassery, then I'd have to nominate Jhon Gallenfreed. He's got the usual super-soldier super-advanced stuff, and yet manages to be an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Gunther pulled it off. He does what no one else will do. Who else can so cruel, and coldblooded.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 pm

French snack wrote:
Stabs wrote:
My vote goes for Isham.

Laughing Isham, a badass? Who woulda thunk it?
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next