Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survive Nemyra

Go down 
+15
FalconJudge
Warrior3000
Reptillian
Shady Knight
Archmage_Bael
VenomX3000
Sineria.
Jætte_Troll
Silent_eric
codaman
Malahite
Anime-Junkie
/Fish/
Stabs
alliance
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 am

in felarya, fairy screw you!
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
in felarya, fairy screw you!
or eat... depends on their mood really. they might even screw you first and THEN eat you^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 am

yay I got quoted ^_^

but yeah, if you come across nemyra, you're screwed. very much so.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
yay I got quoted ^_^

but yeah, if you come across nemyra, you're screwed. very much so.
unless you are actually looking for her. and not to battle her, but to make a deal^^ depending on the deal... she could be willing to comply... which will be seen in my story XD (remember that i did get karbo's permission... several months ago^^')
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 am

then I hope you use her well.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 am

Reptillian wrote:
i for one received permission from karbo to use Nemyra in a story because she has a minor role and screen time
to quickly quote myself
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 am

Reptillian wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
i for one received permission from karbo to use Nemyra in a story because she has a minor role and screen time
to quickly quote myself

wut?
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 am

that was my answer^^
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 am

Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Gtsmqcnp

Alright. That states how I view this in one nice little image. But to avoid attracting mod rage for sounding like a spammer-troll, I will elaborate my reasoning:

Alright, so, Nemyra is a guardian? Right, so we have established that fact. The immense powers the guardians as a whole seem to bear is so great that if one were to actually seek your downfall, there wouldn't be much in the ways of resistance you could accomplish. Nemyra in particular is all knowing, so she could eliminate an individual located anywhere in the whole of Felarya if she had it out that badly for them. Essentially, no hope of doing what the thread title implies and surviving.

Again, stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 am

Yes, but a good conversationalist could potentially sway her view.

I mean we can get into the nemyra's behavioral attitude, but in general someone who forms opinions and loves to talk could possibly be befriended. Like any fairy really, she just happens to be a guardian.

Essentially though warrior, you're right with that, if she really wanted to eat you or get rid of you in some way then there is little you could do.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Yes, but a good conversationalist could potentially sway her view.

I mean we can get into the nemyra's behavioral attitude, but in general someone who forms opinions and loves to talk could possibly be befriended. Like any fairy really, she just happens to be a guardian.

Essentially though warrior, you're right with that, if she really wanted to eat you or get rid of you in some way then there is little you could do.

She already knows everything you can possibly say to her. Yell 'Banana' at her. Yep, she saw it coming.

You can't talk your way out of death at her hands. She's like Eldrad Ulthran from 40k. Your options are zero. If you're lucky, she'll chuckle at something you might have said before eating you anyway.

Besides, in the infinite possibilities of things you might do, she can see them all. And one of them is touching her boob. Therefore, she is justified in eating you.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:06 pm

good point, but friendly conversation won't hurt, right? XD
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:

Alright. That states how I view this in one nice little image. But to avoid attracting mod rage for sounding like a spammer-troll, I will elaborate my reasoning:

Alright, so, Nemyra is a guardian? Right, so we have established that fact. The immense powers the guardians as a whole seem to bear is so great that if one were to actually seek your downfall, there wouldn't be much in the ways of resistance you could accomplish. Nemyra in particular is all knowing, so she could eliminate an individual located anywhere in the whole of Felarya if she had it out that badly for them. Essentially, no hope of doing what the thread title implies and surviving.

Again, stupid.

Time for stupidity to kick in............SS4 VEGETA IN FELARYA
bye bye any guardian who challenges him
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 pm

alliance wrote:
Warrior3000 wrote:

Again, stupid.

Time for stupidity to kick in............SS4 VEGETA IN FELARYA
bye bye any guardian who challenges him

I've seen DBZ. I'm not sure you fully understand the concept, Alliance. Gaurdians are GOD-MODS. Please try to understand. Vegeta would last 2-3 minutes. As would ANYTHING. They are meant to be legendary uber-things holding the absolute power in a world filled with 50-foot super-monsters weilding magic. This entire thread is completely pointless, like Warrior said, because everyone here knows how it would end. Everyone. 9 out of 10 are saying the same thing about Nemyra. She cannot be beaten or escaped from. Does this really warrant further discussion? Guardians=untouchable.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

And really bringing DBZ characters in a conversation like this means that your head is in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
And really bringing DBZ characters in a conversation like this means that your head is in the clouds.

True dat.

Anyways, let's see... Nemyra is a GUARDIAN. She is among the strongest beings in all of Felarya, and that's saying something under consideration that the main inhabitants are giant 80 something foot half animal half human creatures (all of whom are sentient). The only way you get away is if Nemyra lets you. She is clarivoiant and can see the future. She can go from three inches in height to FIVE HUNDRED FEET IN HEIGHT! Yeah, if you run into Nemyra, there's a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance that you're screwed.

Oh, and unless you're a guardian, the best you could do is tickle her. And that's if she's toying with you.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:31 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:

Oh, and unless you're a guardian, the best you could do is tickle her. And that's if she's toying with you.

It's actually hard to tell if you're tickling her since she's laughing at your puny attempts at violence the whole time.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm

way to go for crushing everyone's dreams instantly eric. i feel as if there's nothing i can do.

*epic background voice says* "there ISN'T anything you can do!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm surprised the mods haven't locked this thread yet.

Oh wait. They're all lazy. I forgot.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Pendragon wrote:

I'm surprised Warrior hasn't been banned yet.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

I'm surprised Warrior hasn't been banned yet.

I can't believe it's not butter.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Locked because no one can act mature today for some reason.

Seriously, what is wrong with you guys today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survive Nemyra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2