Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+135
Rodeo
TheArchvile
Primeval Hunter
Kelanich
sadisticnerd
Lobo
Salem A. Delgado
Bandothegunslinger
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
asaenvolk
zersergathant
Prof.Nekko
space_samurai
Solomon
Black Aquila
2Ron2R
vore4life99
Bonazaigirl
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
Vaderaz
Tora044
The Joker
Super Duck
Tango
walkingbyself
Deatheagle
EdgeMaster025
ravaging vixen
Malnorm
Naigo
deathsguard
Krisexy26
ginbug
Asuka
KariFan
freakboy
JonathanS223
Malhavoc Shade
buddha66667
xlrp
Adell
Quetzalcoatl
Noonstar
Militant-Prey
Caithus
Paltiel
X Berk
Kai Leingod
dragonjaj
The Rev
moonlight-pendent13
daine1240
Salvyrn
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Anahuyu Izimori
Slimetoad
dailinn
itsmeyouidiot
sparkythechu
Yu-Gi-Oh-Lover
Kain
Kawaiinaprey
Plant_Girl_23
Ayanami
Riverman
X
seb
Mortis
Feadraug
Hitomi
GoukaRyuujin
Toadz
Nattaboy
Doc
macdaddy
Boris92
Shady Knight
WB20
BioHazard
JohnDoe
Sehoolighan
Running Scared
bakaman
VenomX3000
Jew
TeeJeh
Jasconius
Jimmy_Piranha
DaNoob13
vegeta002
Haleyfreezepop
Grave
TryMeIke
Anime-Junkie
Pendragon
Sulac
Jætte_Troll
Fullmetal Wizard
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
ZionAtriedes
alliance
Warrior3000
kaitheguy1234
Mark-12
Stabs
Yuki_Akuma
Doomguy
midir
Reptillian
French snack
moondog64
ambrose-euanthe
aethernavale
tkh1304
rcs619
spike833
Jeice the Summoner
Synthroid
SuperPieGuy9
Oldman40k2003
Asuroth
/Fish/
AisuKaiko
Valen
Archmage_Bael
Karbo
codaman
Nyaha
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Introduce yourself - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

AWESOME!! ^.^ New people! *runs up and shakes Chibi-Hiruki's hand a bunch of times* Nice to meet you, I'm Nyaha, just about the hyperest boy person you'll EVER meet in life. ^.^ I'm also very polite and kind to everyone here, and incredibly modest, too! XD I hope you and I become good friends!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Hehehe!*shakes a bit*
I'll try my best to be polite...XD
Back to top Go down
http://chibi-hiruki.deviantart.com/
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Chibi-Hiruki wrote:
Me? You're talking to me?

Wait... Oh sorry mistaken name for someone else... entirely.
Anyways, welcome indeed to de forum. May you have a nice stay and don't feed de squirrels.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 am

An incredibly late welcome to any I have not welcomed as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Welcome here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:34 am

Hi, I have just joined and I have been interested on looking at this place sooooo... I thought why not join! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 am

You've made your first step, so now you're in... to never leave. xD Nah, just kidding...

Welcome to the forum. Remember to enjoy your stay and ask anything, we're here to give a hand in case it's need. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:44 am

Well thank you. Smile (I also love these smilies!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:52 am

welcome new comer I hope you enjoy your time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 am

Welcome... ultimate...people, to de forum. Hopefully, you looked though wiki and know mostly what to watch out for, but one must be still careful of creatures and things out of place: such as weapon salesmen, army people, stalking snowmen, squirrels and other tiny rodents.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 am

Welcome, Ultimate! I really hope you enjoy your stay!
in someone's stomach...
Just Kidding! But, seriously. Felarya's a dangerous place, as you know, so stay away from any Hungry-looking people. angel
Back to top Go down
http://chibi-hiruki.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Nya, Welcome Ultimate! ^.^ I must say, youre badass avatar doesn't impress me, but that doesn't mean you're a bad person! Oh, almost forgot: *bows politely to Ultimate* There. I think I got the introduction covered. Wanna cookie? Very Happy

Aslo, Sehooligan referenced one of my ideas!!! <3 Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Nya, Welcome Ultimate! ^.^ I must say, youre badass avatar doesn't impress me, but that doesn't mean you're a bad person! Oh, almost forgot: *bows politely to Ultimate* There. I think I got the introduction covered. Wanna cookie? Very Happy

OH BOY WOULD I! Wait! I mean um "thinking: quck! think of something badass to say um...." Cookies are for people who... um... "thinking: great! look what you did made an awkward moment well your on your own" No wait! ummm hi? and yes I would love a cookie coming to think of it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 pm

The Ultimate wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

OH BOY WOULD I! Wait! I mean um "thinking: quck! think of something badass to say um...." Cookies are for people who... um... "thinking: great! look what you did made an awkward moment well your on your own" No wait! ummm hi? and yes I would love a cookie coming to think of it. Laughing
Heeheehee! You're awesome. XD *gives you a whole plate of cookies*
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Nyaha wrote:
The Ultimate wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

Heeheehee! You're awesome. XD *gives you a whole plate of cookies*

YAY! Very Happy "Thinking: ok i'm back, what I miss... oh... you took the cookies huh? tsk tsk tsk". Hey, every badass guy has an addiction to cookies! "Thinking: Why did I bother taking the job application to be your mind". Well your in there now so i'm just gonna sit here and eat these while you complain about stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:49 pm

I'm really not sure what to say here...so I'll wing it like I doing everything else.

Hi, I'm Sanion. My name comes from one of the characters I created randomly out of my mind. It's said like the Japanese -san and the Chinese Yun. I write my own stories, but none of them vore related since vore is somewhat a new concept to me. My writings are based on some religious aspects as well as moral aspects of my own. I role-play as Sanion constantly though I've given him a break since I haven't found use for him awhile. Umm...more about myself I guess...I'm into manga and anime and that's sorta how I came across Felarya (dangerous world that sounds fun and scary). I can't draw anything except a few swords, guns, and religious symbols that I tried out. I'm new to the Felarya world so if I make an ignorant mistake, don't hesitate to tell me. ^^ Oh and...

GO NEKOS! XD
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:00 pm

FYI, Inus kill Nekos every day of the damn week... but don't let that ruin your stay.
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:01 pm

(didn't post here in ages xD)
Welcome to you all ^^
As basic survival tips, I would say to NEVER go in the jungle in the first place! (BASIC!!!)
If still you decide to go, make sure to go with some companions, and of course, that you run faster than them ;D
Don't trust people bigger than you, neither the smaller ones... specially if they have wings and antenas.
And of course, look out for the caves that look like caves but ... aren't caves =D
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

It shall not ruin my day. XD I'm pretty sure many nekos have been eaten in the making of Felarya.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Cat, dog, big, small, smart and otherwise are part of de chain of being eaten. Let this be known as well, new person even other persons are a danger. Know who to trust, know what not to take and know to never trust small rodents.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am

Vaderaz wrote:

If still you decide to go, make sure to go with some companions, and of course, that you run faster than them ;D
Remind me to never team with you.

All right, you uneducated and lily-livered excuses for newcomers... I guess I could pass on a little bit of advice. But first, you'll need to drop the lively, bubbly bullshit and get serious! Ten-HUT, you sorry pieces of SHIT! Stand at attention when you're being addressed, and keep your damnable backs STRAIGHT! I won't have my trainees looking down at the ground like some spineless bottom-feeders! Eyes up, ears tuned, and MAYBE you'll glean enough information from me that you'll survive more than a few minutes before being SWALLOWED like a goldfish in a slutty sorority dorm!

I don't want to hear all this bullshit about abandoning comrades! Let me tell you what that'll get you... either a bullet in the back, or a nice protracted chase ending in a chuckling chick's belly! Honor, courage, commitment! You repeat after me, you slime-licking frogshits! HONOR, COURAGE, COMMITMENT! Your comrade is like a BROTHER, and your life is in his hands! If I was in his position, I'd do a pretty shitty job of defending you, because I'd know that you would run like a crying baby! You'll die either way, dickface, so you may as well stand some chance of taking out the enemy first!

Oh, and one more thing, recruits... enjoy the scenery, the local culture, the exotic foods... and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 am

Sanion wrote:
I'm really not sure what to say here...so I'll wing it like I doing everything else.

Hi, I'm Sanion. My name comes from one of the characters I created randomly out of my mind. It's said like the Japanese -san and the Chinese Yun. I write my own stories, but none of them vore related since vore is somewhat a new concept to me. My writings are based on some religious aspects as well as moral aspects of my own. I role-play as Sanion constantly though I've given him a break since I haven't found use for him awhile. Umm...more about myself I guess...I'm into manga and anime and that's sorta how I came across Felarya (dangerous world that sounds fun and scary). I can't draw anything except a few swords, guns, and religious symbols that I tried out. I'm new to the Felarya world so if I make an ignorant mistake, don't hesitate to tell me. ^^ Oh and...

GO NEKOS! XD
YAHOO!! ^.^ Let me just say as a neko that I appreciate your support. *bows politely* I'm Nyaha, welcome to the forum, and don't let what everyone else says get to you, it's actually quite a fun place to be, especially when I'm around. ;D Look for me in the chatbox, and if you see me, drop in and say hi, I promise you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:02 am

Well I can say that I haven't posted in this thread in a long time. So to all the newcomers here is some serious advice:
1) Lurking isn't a bad thing. It gives you a time to see how things work.
2) Make sure to read up on the forum rules. No one hear likes necroposting, and aren't too fond of unnessesary threads being made.
3) Before submitting an idea or creating a character have a look at the wiki. This will allow you to see what fits into the setting and what doesn't.

Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

PostSubject: Hi!   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Hey everyone. I'm new here so I just wanted to post this intro. Oh- and please don't take my name too seriously ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Welcome, Just. I'm Nyaha, nice to meet you. *bows politely* I must say your little introduction was not what I was expecting when I saw your username, which is totally awesome! ^.^ I like it when things are unpredictable. Keep being yourself and I'll come up with a cute nickname for you eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next