Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Empty
PostSubject: VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)   VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 am

Riesenzwei

Size: Male 50 Feet, Females 30 Feet

Threat: Very Low

Riesenzwei are gigantic crocodiles that hunt in the waters of Felarya. Little is known about the Riesenzwei other than their appearance and hunting habits. The have two mouths, one on top of the other. The top is used to produce sounds whereas the bottom is used to eat. When fully matured, Riesenzwei will only attack larger predators and will not look twice at Humans. With a low metabolism, they don't have to eat for close to 3 months making them a very low threat. The only thing peculiar about them, is that only one male exists in all of Felarya. The biggest threat to the Riesenzwei are the beings who kill them for their durable and magic resistant skin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pazitorul

Size: 10 Feet

Threat: Very Low

Pazitorul are large panthers that roam Felarya as peaceful protectors to sentient beings. They only devour magic and other magic enriched beings by absorbing the power into the jewel on their tongues. They have the ability to treat and heal wounds as well as telepathically communicate with many of the creatures on Felarya. Pazitorul will use the stinger on their tail to inject a hallucinogenic acid into their opponents, which cause them to flee in terror. When their lives are threatened with no way out, Pazitorul will transform into an ethereal being. There method of attack is to simply teleport and go for openings.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nero

Size: 6 - 9 Feet

Threat: Medium

Nero are large creatures that take to the skies of Felarya. They are a savage creature that can only hunt at night, because light obscures their vision on tremendous levels. Currently, there are two forms, Swarm Nero and Stalker Nero. Swarm Nero will attack in large numbers, whereas the Stalker Nero will hunt alone. Nero will not stop attacking it's prey until either it, or it's prey has been killed. They are weak against many types of weapons and magic and are extremely lightweight, meaning they can sometimes be brought down with a Human's bare hands.

Last edited by VenomX3000 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)   VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 am

wait... a featherless... yet flying bird... please think that one through man
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)   VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Reptillian wrote:

Did Pteranodons have feathers? i don't think so. Yet they still flew. I will change the part about "bird" to "creature", but there is a reason that this is called the simplified version. try reading the full description in the other one.

VenomX3000's New Fauna
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)   VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 am

Yes, many pterasaurs had feathers, as did many dromaeosaurs (Raptors).
wanna know anything else about paleobiology, let me know
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)   VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 am

VenomX3000 wrote:
Reptillian wrote:

Did Pteranodons have feathers? i don't think so. Yet they still flew. I will change the part about "bird" to "creature", but there is a reason that this is called the simplified version. try reading the full description in the other one.

VenomX3000's New Fauna
oh i read it... but it just seemed wrong to call something without feathers a bird...
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)   VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:29 am

alliance wrote:
Yes, many pterasaurs had feathers, as did many dromaeosaurs (Raptors).
wanna know anything else about paleobiology, let me know

yes most Pterosaur did, but Pteranodons were said to have fur rather than feathers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)   VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VenomX3000's New Fauna (Simplified)
Page 1 of 1