Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME: Hurt and Heal (Read Da Rules on Front Page)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

GAME: Hurt and Heal (Read Da Rules on Front Page) Empty
PostSubject: GAME: Hurt and Heal (Read Da Rules on Front Page)   GAME: Hurt and Heal (Read Da Rules on Front Page) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Okay, at other forums I've been a part of many have had one game that I always enjoyed: Hurt and Heal.

The basic premise is that one per turn, you can choose to hurt or heal another member. Hurting dishes two damage and healing recovers one damage. Also, after taking a turn, post the stats of the players that are in the battle. Let me use an example.

Pie: I hurt AisuKaiko.
Pie (20)
AisuKaiko (18)
Sarionthis: I heal AisuKaiko.
Pie (20)
AisuKaiko (19)
Saironthis (20)

Another thing is that at the start of each game, you are given a default of 20 HP. You can go higher than that through strategic use of healing, but that's what you start with. And alike RPGs such as Pokemon and Final Fantasy, you can only do one action per turn. If you go and then another person goes, you can go again.

Another thing is that once a member has been killed (AKA when their HP drops to Zero), they cannot be revived until the game is done and over with.

And finally, the advanced moves. There are various charge moves that I designed (more like ripped from FF, but whatever) that allow you to do more.

Take Solarbeam from Pokemon for example. You have to spend one turn charging, and then on the next turn you can unleash a devestating charge attack. This is how it works with the charge moves.

There are two charge moves that I will give you.

There is superstrength which can be simply called Super Strength or anything you want (as long as you make sure people know what you're charging). Super Strength does five damage when unleashed, but it leaves you open for a turn.

There is also a Super Heal which can simply be called Super Heal or whatever you like (as long as people know what you're charging). Let me give an example.

Saironthis: I charge Super Heal.
Pie (20)
AisuKaiko (19)
Saironthis (20) <-- Super Heal

Pie: I hurt AisuKaiko.
Pie (20)
AisuKaiko (17)

AisuKaiko: I charge Super Strength.
Pie (20)
AisuKaiko (17) <-- Super Strength

Saironthis: I cast Super Heal on Aisu Kaiko.
Pie (20)
AisuKaiko (20) <-- Super Strength
Saironthis (20)

AisuKaiko: I fire Super Strength on Pie.
Pie (15)
AisuKaiko (20)
Saironthis (20)

Also, as the example suggests, please put whatever you may be charging in your stats so that way people know who's charging what.

You can also stack charges to double the effect, but you can only stack one on one. For instance, you can't stack three Super Strengths to get Ultra Strength or Four Super Heals to get an Omega Heal. I might end up making things more advanced and fast paced by upping the default HP in future games, but for now those are the rules.

I charge Cura (Super Heal).

Pie (20) <-- Cura (Super Heal)
Back to top Go down

GAME: Hurt and Heal (Read Da Rules on Front Page)
Page 1 of 1