Felarya

Felarya forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-05-20
Age : 30
Location : Where?

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 am

Grave wrote:


Look, when I ask what's so bad about something, you are supposed to list off the bad things, not all of the perks.

Well a world dominated by the Evernight Forest would be more or less uniform, there will be nothing special about it, it would over a short time become rather boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1589
Join date : 2008-04-07
Age : 29
Location : Hanging out with Fiona in the Bulvon Wood

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 am

CauldronBorn24 wrote:
Grave wrote:


Look, when I ask what's so bad about something, you are supposed to list off the bad things, not all of the perks.

Well a world dominated by the Evernight Forest would be more or less uniform, there will be nothing special about it, it would over a short time become rather boring.

Also, how could you see all the boobs in pitch blackness? D:

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rcs619.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1996
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Denmark, Europe.

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 am

rcs619 wrote:
CauldronBorn24 wrote:
Grave wrote:


Look, when I ask what's so bad about something, you are supposed to list off the bad things, not all of the perks.

Well a world dominated by the Evernight Forest would be more or less uniform, there will be nothing special about it, it would over a short time become rather boring.

Also, how could you see all the boobs in pitch blackness? D:

lol
with the mighty and awesome powers of FLASHLIGHTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snicer.deviantart.com/
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 27
Location : Masumis shoulder- whispering things

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Masumi: As far as I know, there's nothing with her, so all she is to me right now is boobs and hair. I'm sure she's an interesting character, I'd just like to see her more developed.

Soon Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Poem I wrote for Demechrelle, so THERE!

Deep within the darkest maze,

You lie in wait within the haze.

Forced to sleep by those who fear

The very void that you hold dear.

They simply do not understand

That light and dark go hand in hand.

Shadows dance and mortals quake,

Awaiting the time for you to wake.

I can only pray you hear our plight,

While ever dreaming of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm

macdaddy wrote:
Archmage_Bael wrote:
Masumi: As far as I know, there's nothing with her, so all she is to me right now is boobs and hair. I'm sure she's an interesting character, I'd just like to see her more developed.

Soon Evil laugh


Masumi to me is best summed up by ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZnomnomnomZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZnomnomnomZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZnomnomnm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-01-31
Location : its a secret!!!

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Makoto Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most Underrated/Underused Character(s)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» RWBY RPG character creation
» Character sheet image in posts?
» topic-character-limit
» Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread
» Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: