Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rayu Bio

Go down 
+9
timing2
Anime-Junkie
Stabs
/Fish/
Reptillian
VenomX3000
Jasconius
FalconJudge
Rodeo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Personal information

Name:Rayu Culimon
Known as: Monster
Height:

While Rayu is in Demon wolf form he can reatch up to 20 feet on Two legs and 15 feet on all four

While in Adult Wolf form he can reacth ut to 6 feet and 1 inches on two legs and4 feet and 3 inches on all fours

Species:

Rayu is a Wolf demon

Marital Status:Singal
Kin:Dead
Orientation:Straight
Home:Rayu lives in the middale of the Mist Ocean or Neco Village, But He comes as he please

Interests

He enjoys PLaying with Humans ,Sleeping ,And Eating

Dislikes:

He hates when he's Bord or Nothing to do
Food Chain:

Rayu Normaly eats Animals Like Naga's, Dridders,Neko's,And Harpy's

Rayu Also eats Plants, Like Carniferis plants or Man eating plants,and Dryads

Abilites

Rayu is a shape shifting Wolf, He Can Turn into Demon form, Adolt wolf form

Weapons

Rayu is only a Wolf so the Only weapons He has is his Fangs and Claws

History:

(still at work)

Personality:
Rayu is normally nice, friendly and quite playful, But some time his playfullness can get verry distructive.

Apearnce:

-Wolf Demon form-

*white fur

*red eyes

*yellow fangs

*black claws

-Adult wolf form

*grey and blue fur

*yellow fangs

*brown eyes

*black claws

Last edited by Shinggaku on Sat May 29, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatango.shinggaku.com
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
Personal information

Name:Rayu Culimon
Known as: Monster
Height:

Demon wolf form- 60 feet on Two legs 56 feet on all fours

Adult wolf form- 5 feet and 7 inches on two legs 4 feet and 3 inches on all fours

wolf Puppy-2 feet on two legs 1 feet on all four
Species:

*Wolf demon

*1/4 Gardian
Marital Status:Singal
Kin:Dead
Orientation:Straight
Home:Felarya, Mist Ocean

Interests

*PLaying with Humans

*Sleeping

*Eating

Dislikes:

*Bordom
or
*Nothing to do
Food Chain:

Human, Especialy Mary-sue

Animals

Plants, Like Carniferis plants or Man eating plants

Abilites

*shape shifter- Can Turn into Demon form, Adolt wolf form, and Puppy form

Weapons

*Fangs

*Claws
History

Past:

When Rayu was born a Gardiancame to him and gaved Rayu some of his powers. It was almost like a cursed, Rayu has to walk the earth unablt to die but also worse of all Unable to love. Becouse his Mate and his child would grow old and die infront of him before his verry eyes.

Persent:

It has Been almost four hundered years that Rayu been under the curse that a Gardian put on him. He swor the name of that gardian that given this unforgivable curse that the even the gods are Laghing He swore the name of that Gardian but having not ability to stand a chance aginst a gardian.

Peronality

Play full
and
Distructive

Nice

Frindly

Apearnce

-Wolf Demon form-

*white fur

*red eyes

*yellow fangs

*black claws

-Adult wolf form

*grey and blue fur

*yellow fangs

*brown eyes

*black claws

-Puppy form

*grey fur

*brown eyes

*white fangs

*brown claws

Ok I know I have poor grammer and spelling but im going to use Microw soft word to correct any spelling and grammer errors

Jaw drops.

WOW. Just... wow. Shin, I thought with that last one, you were improving. I was WRONG. Mary-sues? He IS a Mary-sue. Man, I can't believe this. My eyes BURN. I can tell you tried to make him fit in the setting, so, cudos, but beyond that, this character is AWEFUL. TERRIBLE.

Cute, super powerful, eats people, INVOLVES THE FREAKING GAURDIANS... Perhaps you should just stop trying to make characters, really. You just can't seem to get the concept. I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Wait... where is Rayu living? If its Felarya then their is no reason for why a guardian would grant him immortality as he would already possess it by living in Felarya...

Also, how can 56 feet tall while on all fours in his demon wolf form but only 60 feet tall when walking on two feet... he should be much taller.

Finally, why did a guardian randomly give Rayu some of his power and how does that exactly make Rayu 1/4 guardian (note you mentioned that all his kin are dead, yet if he is 1/4 guardian then the guardian would be considered kin)...... which guardian actually did this as their are several known ones so far.
Back to top Go down
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:23 pm

i think he's tryin to tone his character down, but still make him powerful. this is still an absolute FAIL. look, Shin, i can see that you really want to make a character for Felarya. I'm still makin mine. But im not havin these problems. How about this, before you post a bio and receive all these comments you know you dont want to hear. Why dont you discuss and build a character with someone? brainstorm, really think about it with the aid of someone else. Then whn you finally get that character down, THEN and only THEN should you post it. I am speakin from two POVs.

1: I really want you to make a good character cuz you've really been struggling and I know you want to get better.

2: Because me and EVERYONE, else here is sick of reading these fucking (and that's right, I never add the "G" on the end, so that's how serious I am.) pathetic, miserable, meaningless, insignificant and worthless attempts at these bios. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but if I am...oh fucking well...these bios of your seriously make me want to fucking rip out my eyes and let the neighborhood dogs eat them.

And you can ask everyone else. I am usually the guy that tries to side with someone when things aren't goin so well. I can't think of any reason to side with you if you make one more mother fucking god damn bio like this.

I'm done Very Happy

P.S. I would love to help you make a character
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:37 pm

is this a joke? please tell me that this is a joke...
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:32 am

I'm about to say something that might seem callous or meant to put you down. I assure you it isn't, and that this is merely my best advice for you:

Don't make characters right now.

I believe you should read through the bios in the wiki, read bios of characters on people's Deviantarts, and read many more stories. Take notes. I say this because I think you don't have a good grasp on sorting out, judging your ideas, and developing them in any substantial way. As it is people are just being agitated by these and critique seems like it's going in one ear and out the other, so to speak. So I hope you consider doing research for the time being and then coming back around to character developing. It isn't something you need to do to fit in, and it can be something that takes a lot of time and thought.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:16 am

Fine

I'll read the Bio's in the Wiki

Im not trying to make him over powered and also if he was he's Hidden prety good in the mist ocean so hardly no one would fine him

But Ok I'll stop making charrecturs for a while and read the Bio's in the wiki and DA
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:32 am

FalconJudge wrote:
Jaw drops.

WOW. Just... wow. Shin, I thought with that last one, you were improving. I was WRONG. Mary-sues? He IS a Mary-sue. Man, I can't believe this. My eyes BURN. I can tell you tried to make him fit in the setting, so, cudos, but beyond that, this character is AWEFUL. TERRIBLE.

Cute, super powerful, eats people, INVOLVES THE FREAKING GAURDIANS... Perhaps you should just stop trying to make characters, really. You just can't seem to get the concept. I'm sorry...

Judge, stop this.

First, this isn't Mary Sue. You can only call it a Mary Sue if it's a character in the first place.

Second, I know someone cute and superpowerful who eats people and involves the freaking guardians. She fixed up a TV for Crisis. Whatever the final result may be, you keep missing the point, and help absolutely no one, neither Shin, neither us, neither Felarya.

Now, Shingakku, this looks promising at this point. Yes, guardians aren't necessary. Immortality, I will tell, is completely unnecessary. Just add that he's alive, and don't fret over how he's going to stay that way. If he's lived for 350 years without being immortal, chances are he doesn't need to be immortal to stay alive.

Now just add a backstory. A size-changing wolf... we've got size-changing winged elves, so what's your problem, you all? If you're not going to be part of the solution, then stand back and let the REAL people work!
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:42 am

i have a few things i can say here that might help you.

first: Look over that demon wolf form again, and reduce it's size. Maybe something like 10-12 feet would be more appropriate. The difference between standing on two legs and all four should be significantly larger.

second: try to make everything flow a little better instead of just putting down fact after fact. for example:
Shinggaku wrote:
Peronality

Play full
and
Distructive (if needed to be)

Nice

Frindly
could be written like this:

Personality:
Rayu is normally nice, friendly and quite playful, but can get very destructive when he needs to.

that's just about what i can help you with right here.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:04 am

Stabs wrote:
FalconJudge wrote:
Jaw drops.

Judge, stop this.

First, this isn't Mary Sue. You can only call it a Mary Sue if it's a character in the first place.

Second, I know someone cute and superpowerful who eats people and involves the freaking guardians. She fixed up a TV for Crisis. Whatever the final result may be, you keep missing the point, and help absolutely no one, neither Shin, neither us, neither Felarya.

Now, Shingakku, this looks promising at this point. Yes, guardians aren't necessary. Immortality, I will tell, is completely unnecessary. Just add that he's alive, and don't fret over how he's going to stay that way. If he's lived for 350 years without being immortal, chances are he doesn't need to be immortal to stay alive.

Now just add a backstory. A size-changing wolf... we've got size-changing winged elves, so what's your problem, you all? If you're not going to be part of the solution, then stand back and let the REAL people work!

Wow thanks ok I will get on the back ground story soon as posible but before then

I will be away from the computure for the intire day becouse it's mothers day and im making satea chickan

and Reptial Thanks your a good friend *Gives Reptiel a hug*
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Stabs wrote:
FalconJudge wrote:
Jaw drops.

Judge, stop this.

Let the "REAL" people work? Now who's being arrogant? To your first point, this IS meant to be a character.

To your second, Anna was involved in a freak accident involving a Gaurdian. A Gaurdian didn't just poof in and curse her for no apparent reason; she was just passing through and caused an anomoly. And Anna is NOT superpowerful by naga standards, nor is she playful in any sense of the word. Or do you mean someone else?

Also, I'm not trying to be mean. It's just... well, maybe I'm a little edgy about Shin. He has a bad history in making characters...

And why target me? Others said the same thing, basically...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:29 am

Uhhh well You proply need to take an Easy and just read it before you start Nit Picking at it
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:37 am

Stabs wrote:
we've got size-changing winged elves
I assume you mean fairies.
Stabs wrote:
A size-changing wolf...
If he doesn't come up with a good explanation to that that doesn't involve fairy magic, then fair enough. Otherwise I'm calling canon contradict here.
The way I see it, fairies are supposed to be the only ones who can size change, with a few possible exceptions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
timing2
timing2

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:34 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
The way I see it, fairies are supposed to be the only ones who can size change, with a few possible exceptions.
I'm curious where you've read that fairies are the only creatures in Felarya who can change size?
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:43 am

From what I can see, fairies, some demonic/divine beings, and maybe you could count Katrika, are there any more? o__o
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:14 am

AisuKaiko wrote:
From what I can see, fairies, some demonic/divine beings, and maybe you could count Katrika, are there any more? o__o
Anna XD
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:27 am

AisuKaiko wrote:
The demonic and divine aren't in Felarya, they're in heaven/hell. Also kat doesn't count, she grew to a certain size and stopped.

timing2 wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
I'm curious where you've read that fairies are the only creatures in Felarya who can change size?
Ok that was a bit ignorant, I'm just remembering Ziya. I don't want to see another character like that in terms of the size changing. Anyway I didn't say that they were the only ones, there are exceptions.
I'm talking about in the general order of things. I have found no other entries in the wiki apart from some succubi and a few other characters that show that there are other races that can change their size.

Reptillian wrote:
Anna XD
Not really size change, although that did happen. She changed species and size was a side effect.

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Sat May 15, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:29 am

hmm... cant anyone change size, so long as...
A. Theres a fairy near by
B. They dont have a high magic defense
and C. They arent over 70 feet tall?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:57 am

DaNoob13 wrote:
hmm... cant anyone change size, so long as...
A. Theres a fairy near by
B. They dont have a high magic defense
and C. They arent over 70 feet tall?
Come on. That's size changing by an outside agency.
You know I'm talking about changing under their own power
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Well He's not a fairy or etc

But his spicise should of given you an Idea that he's able to change form

Besides Its not like im giving him any other power except for size changing/Hight changing
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:23 am

/Fish/ wrote:
I'm about to say something that might seem callous or meant to put you down. I assure you it isn't, and that this is merely my best advice for you:

Don't make characters right now.

I believe you should read through the bios in the wiki, read bios of characters on people's Deviantarts, and read many more stories. Take notes. I say this because I think you don't have a good grasp on sorting out, judging your ideas, and developing them in any substantial way. As it is people are just being agitated by these and critique seems like it's going in one ear and out the other, so to speak. So I hope you consider doing research for the time being and then coming back around to character developing. It isn't something you need to do to fit in, and it can be something that takes a lot of time and thought.

That's also my opinion on the matter.
Those bios you posted are really concentrating too much cliches and way too geared toward making absolutely overpowered characters, with everything put in their skills, abilities and powers, and very little in term of their personnalities. When I read your bios I have no ideas whatsoever on how the characters would react to any given situations... I think you should indeed stop making these for a while and read much more stories and books ...

Everyone : Ok let's all cool down ( I seem to say that a lot recently.. ). I'm partly at fault for not having noticed those threads and left them unchecked, but please avoid pack attacks.. having a forum vs one person is a sad thing to see and those threads have concentrated wayy too much rage already..
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:28 pm

AnimeJunky said
""The demonic and divine aren't in Felarya, they're in heaven/hell."

Uhhhh dude there is heven and hell in felarya just ask Neguma/Natsume
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
AnimeJunky said

Yeah, Felarya has it's own heaven and hell but they are separate from it.
Otherwise we would have the jungle infested with demons.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:49 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Shinggaku wrote:
AnimeJunky said

so why did you say that there isn't heven or hell though thats just plan stupid O.o?
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
Shinggaku wrote:
AnimeJunky said

so why did you say that there isn't heven or hell though thats just plan stupid O.o?

Is your reading of English as bad as your writing? Just checking. He clearly said that divine and demonic creatures are not in Felarya, existing more commonly in the Heaven and Hell connected to Felarya. He said absolutely nothing about the existence or non-existence of Heaven and/or Hell.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Rayu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayu Bio   Rayu Bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayu Bio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: