Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANIME-JUNKIE....!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon eyes
Naga food
Moon eyes

ANIME-JUNKIE....!!! Empty
PostSubject: ANIME-JUNKIE....!!!   ANIME-JUNKIE....!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:16 am

Hey dude, how's it going? =) Are you well?

Okay, to the point. I don't have interwebz at home and I'm forced to use the school's FIREWALLED internet. Don't ask me why this firewall does not block this forum, OR the wiki, but it doesn't

But it does block SOME posts and topics, particularly if someone with specific icons/avatars/siggie animations makes a post. I don't know what you might have, but all I know is this: when you replied to both my newest topics, the firewall picked it up. And so I can't see ANY of my topics.

^^; don't think I'm mad or blaming you or anything-- I just had to let people know " not ignoring, just simply blocked from my own topics". And I'm blocked from even PM'ing you, which is why I couldn't privately tell you this

Again, just so you know ^^;
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

ANIME-JUNKIE....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANIME-JUNKIE....!!!   ANIME-JUNKIE....!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:43 am

I've removed my avatar, as that would be what was causing you to be blocked. IF it is something else you will obviously not be able to reply, so if you don't I will delete my posts from this thread and the other thread in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com

ANIME-JUNKIE....!!!
Page 1 of 1