Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About moderators

Go down 
+4
AisuKaiko
Jew
Anime-Junkie
Karbo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 am

In case you recently read the moderators list, you may have noticed some names missing. Cypress and Haar have been demodded (with their accord of course ! ^^ )
They made a great job for the community but they don't really come there anymore.
I want to thank them toroughly for their hard work , helpfulness and level-headedness during this time ! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:31 am

Indeed. Let us hope our remaining moderators continue their hard work.

Speaking of moderators, It might be a good idea to have forum specific moderators (Moderators restricted to moderating one forum) on the more active forums. This would take some of the weight off the global moderators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Jew
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Jew

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:47 am

Well, if they aren't needed anymore, hopefully its a sign the forum is easier to manage than it used to be. Can't blame them for moving on though, peoples interests change over time.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:52 am

Jew wrote:
Well, if they aren't needed anymore, hopefully its a sign the forum is easier to manage than it used to be.
Let's hope so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Of course, from what I have noticed, arguments have been flaring up lately around random things a lot since I've joined. Warrior and Zoe, Pendragon and Gregole, people bickering over various trivial things, it really makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
Of course, from what I have noticed, arguments have been flaring up lately around random things a lot since I've joined. Warrior and Zoe, Pendragon and Gregole, people bickering over various trivial things, it really makes me sad.

Its an internet forum. Some individuals will always clash. There hasn't been any major, forum-wide drama in a long time though. That's a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:14 am

Well, that is true. :/

Sucks that they didn't want to mod anymore.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:36 pm

well I hope it goes for the better here as well. I cant really say much about haar or cypress other than cypress is just MIA, and haar I don't think pays much attention to the responsibility (from what I have seen, mind you).

I don't want to point though.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 pm

oh man thank god i joined when i did, from the converions on this topic, i guess this place was in serouius turmiol before, just what was it like here on day 1 ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: About moderators   About moderators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About moderators
Page 1 of 1