Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick a partner

Go down 
+33
Salvyrn
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
The Rev
codaman
EdgedWeapon
MrNobody13
Mentalguy
DaNoob13
Oldman40k2003
kaitheguy1234
ravaging vixen
Asuroth
spike833
JohnDoe
M.Bison.
FalconJudge
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Feadraug
Reptillian
Running Scared
tkh1304
Jew
AisuKaiko
Grave
ZionAtriedes
Archmage_Bael
Sehoolighan
Claire
aethernavale
Jætte_Troll
Stabs
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Pick a partner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 am

kaitheguy1234 wrote:
I'd pick someone I'd get along with, so it'd be easier to work together with them. AisuKaiko, Asuroth, Jaette Troll, Terra, Cliff, or Warrior3000

Better yet, why not combine all of our powers to create..!.. um... something powerful?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:02 pm

kaitheguy1234 wrote:
I'd pick someone I'd get along with, so it'd be easier to work together with them. AisuKaiko, Asuroth, Jaette Troll, Terra, Cliff, or Warrior3000
wait... why am i not with them sobsob
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
kaitheguy1234 wrote:

Better yet, why not combine all of our powers to create..!.. um... something powerful?

kaitheguy1234: Earth!
Jaette Troll: Fire!
AisuKaiko: Wind!
Asuroth: Water!
Terra: Heart!
Cliff: Awesomeness!
Warrior3000: Double awesomeness!

(All): Go planet!

Captain Planet: By you powers combined, I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet: ...
Captain Planet: Um, sorry, but I can't help you guys here.
Captain Planet: I fight pollution, not 80 foot human eating monsters, and Felarya is as pristine as they come.
Captain Planet: So, um... bye.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 am

For the safety of everyone else I'd say no one. My noobness might get you killed the second we set foot in Felarya. Unless of course I can bring my army of noobs then they can be used as sacrafices but eventually they would be all gone...
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:57 am

I'd have to take Karbo, If that doesnt work, maybe Crisis will like my uniforms.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 am

Mentalguy wrote:
I'd have to take Karbo, If that doesnt work, maybe Crisis will like my uniforms.

Oh, certainly. They make great garnish.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Far too edible   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 am

I wouldn't want to take anybody if I could help it. I have a bad habit of running into animals all the time and I'd probably wind up getting both of us eaten.

If I had to say, I'd pick Frenchsnack, because he could use his storytelling powers to mesmerize the preds while I ran in fear XD.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Don't have to outrun them...   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:07 pm

I'd take anyone, as long as they were a slower runner than me. Why? Because I don't have to outrun the pred, I just have to outrun YOU.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:25 pm

I wouldn't be a good partner then xD
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 pm

well if anyone wants a girl that knows (alot now) about guns and survival tactics. Not to mention the distraction of the red hair against via green. then I'd be perfect for you :3
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:29 pm

well my hair's more of a dark brown not green XD
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:53 pm

In all honesty, I don't trust none of you enough to have you guys as a wingman in Felarya, atleast on my own I'd either use my mastery of smartass-fu and my extremely bad luck and just hope for a decent end to that adventure. However If I Really had to choose someone... I'd maybe call Tuc out of the crowd to tag along. He'd seem like someone who would keep their head on... Atleast until Vivian, I'd be able to keep from dieing of a major nosebleed without a doubt but I don't know what he would do in reaction to seeing her of all the large chested preds in felarya.

Also if anything Tuc would be smart enough to ducttape my mouth shut before we ran into a predator. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm

oh Tuc's rather level headed, and he's a nice person to have along Very Happy He can be a bit quiet though...but in felarya that's a good thing XD

Being alone or with one other person would be the way to go, as you're the only person the pred eating you would be most likely to stop for a chat instead of rapidly eating your whole group. staying alone is possibly the wisest decision lol!
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
oh Tuc's rather level headed, and he's a nice person to have along Very Happy He can be a bit quiet though...but in felarya that's a good thing XD

Yea, give him the advanatage of making a quiet get away while I chat up the random pred. God help us all I go at it with a harpy. xD

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Being alone or with one other person would be the way to go, as you're the only person the pred eating you would be most likely to stop for a chat instead of rapidly eating your whole group. staying alone is possibly the wisest decision lol!

I agree, Honestly if you're alone you lose what you gain at the same time, odds of survival. If you're in a group, the pred will be in a scramble to catch as many of the group as possible. So you'd atleast have a chance at possibly being faster than others. However, being alone gives the pred less work physically, and would more than likely lead to a conversation before they get to their original goal. Those with fair talking skills could either win or lose in that time.

Also, for those with some physical advantages, a pred wouldn't expect a random human that was wondering around to suddenly... ...with a sharpee and run away.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 am

There's strength in numbers... well, sometimes. An unorganized group may as well be a buffet. But, one with firepower and discipline... ah, now those are some Twinkies you'll think twice about!
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:16 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
There's strength in numbers... well, sometimes. An unorganized group may as well be a buffet. But, one with firepower and discipline... ah, now those are some Twinkies you'll think twice about!

Wall of spartan shields? Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Claire wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers Warrior 3000!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers becuase with his super godly intellect i will be unstopable mwhawhha

Ditto ;D
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 am

Well, I'd choose my characters if I could but, failing that, I'd choose anyone who knew how to survive in a place like Felarya, preferably someone who could keep a level head should a pred show up (many people either become too consumed by fear or distracted by their "assets" to be usefull when one appears).
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 am

I'd take a newbie cause they make great decoys.
Back to top Go down
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 am

I don't really know anyone well enough to choose someone specifically... so for now I'd say; anyone that doesn't deliberately TRY to get us eaten. Just someone who wouldn't act as a willing prey to the first pred they see.
Back to top Go down
http://salvyrn.deviantart.com/
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:51 am

Id pick Anna
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Wait, I change my mind. I'd pick Anna too. The hard part would be getting to her before Crisis ate me.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:36 pm

No that easy just viset wg=hen crisis is hunting
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Um... Guys? Try reading the original post.
Quote :
If you could choose someone else in the forum to be in Felarya with, who'd you pick? And why?
The thread is about picking someone from the forum. Not from Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 pm

I pick Dragonjaj and Edgedweapon.

Yes, you two will make fine decoys while I make my escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick a partner   Pick a partner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick a partner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next