Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steam error--servers too busy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

Steam error--servers too busy Empty
PostSubject: Steam error--servers too busy   Steam error--servers too busy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm getting this error when I try to install any of my Steam games. It keeps telling me the servers are too busy. I've looked at other people who are having the same problem and have tried different solutions, but their solutions haven't worked. Could something be wrong with a recent update to Steam? Valve had better fix this, because I've seen people's comments and it looks like they're going to want their money back real soon if this problem isn't dealt with.

EDIT: I tried changing my download location and restarting Steam, and now it won't connect entirely.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Steam error--servers too busy   Steam error--servers too busy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Since I have no trouble it's probably is exactly what it says. It's not a steam update or anything, the servers must be genuinely busy. It can happen. It's not valves fault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Steam error--servers too busy   Steam error--servers too busy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 am

I'm having the same issue on the PSN network.

I guess people are gaming alot this particular week. I'd say just wait it out and see what happens. If that doesn't work, I'd try contacting someone who works with Steam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam error--servers too busy   Steam error--servers too busy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam error--servers too busy
Page 1 of 1