Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Drawing Ideas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Free Drawing Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Free Drawing Ideas!   Free Drawing Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 am

As you might've read in the Personal Announcements thread, I'm always happy to come up with ideas for people that need them, likee to practice their drawing, for example. Smile I think I've come up with some interesting or clever drawing ideas myself, but then I thought maybe somebody else might want to try drawing the things I've come up with, too. So I decided to make this thread and post some of the ideas that I think people would be more interested in drawing. ^.^

This is my first idea:

Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender with Momo sitting on one shoulder and Zoboomafoo (the thing from the Kratt bros. show) sitting on his other shoulder. Aang could be looking at Zoboomafoo like "what the heck?".

NOTE: Please PM me for permission to put your drawing of this idea on DeviantArt or any other site, that way we can stop doubles from appearing. Also, PM me if you want any other ideas for personal use, too. ^.^ I'll try to come up with something interesting for you.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Free Drawing Ideas!   Free Drawing Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm

I have a friend who has a birthday this weekend, and I'm trying to draw him a birthday naga just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Free Drawing Ideas!   Free Drawing Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Isn't he lucky? ^.^ I'm sure he'll like it very much, especially coming from you.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Free Drawing Ideas!   Free Drawing Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm

thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Drawing Ideas!   Free Drawing Ideas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Drawing Ideas!
Page 1 of 1