Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got some music you want to share?

Go down 
2 posters

How do you feel about this thread?
Dohoho, it slaps me on de knee!
Got some music you want to share? Vote_lcap100%Got some music you want to share? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I found it very useful for sharing/finding music, thank you!
Got some music you want to share? Vote_lcap0%Got some music you want to share? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pfft. Lame.
Got some music you want to share? Vote_lcap0%Got some music you want to share? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

Got some music you want to share? Empty
PostSubject: Got some music you want to share?   Got some music you want to share? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 am

Then we have just what you need! This very thread. Want to share a great YTP you saw a few days ago? Want to spend 10+ minutes carefully hiding links in some of the words in your sentences? Just wanna find some new music that you might like, but have never heard of before? Well, this is the thread to do it!

Start us off? I just did. <3

Last edited by Irrelevant on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a link.)
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Got some music you want to share?   Got some music you want to share? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 am

We already have a thread for this...
(Yes it's old, but there's nothing wrong with necro-ing a thread like that).
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Got some music you want to share?   Got some music you want to share? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 am

EDIT: Crap. Anime-Junkie. Could you do me a huge favor, please? I don't think I can delete my first post, and thus, this entire thread until either you delete yours, or a moderator comes along and deletes this for us. So, to save a moderator the hassle, and to save quite a bit of time, could you delete your post, please? I think that might re-enable my ability to delete my first post, and take down this entire thread with it. Thank you~. And, yes, I already tried deleting this post before doing that, but the "X" didn't come back. This is more of a re-post than an edit, but, nyah.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Got some music you want to share?   Got some music you want to share? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 pm

You can't delete your post if someone has posted after you. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Got some music you want to share?   Got some music you want to share? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Damn! I was afraid you'd say that. Ah well. Thanks for telling me that, though. ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some music you want to share?   Got some music you want to share? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got some music you want to share?
Page 1 of 1