Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.

Go down 
5 posters

How was this?
Damn, that was awesome.
Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_lcap8%Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Damn, that was awesome; but I bet I could do better.
Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_lcap17%Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Heh, that's kinda funny.
Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_lcap17%Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Well, it was entertaining, if nothing else.
Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_lcap33%Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing- that video was terrible.
Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_lcap25%Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Empty
PostSubject: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Embarrassing? Amusing? Funny? Awesome? You be the judge.

Click here for details.

Without reading the comments, can you hear where I made the biggest mistake? Here's a hint. It's somewhere between 2:15 and 2:45. Also, please excuse my silence at 1:37-1:45. 1: I get VERY VERY nervous whenever I'm on camera. 2: It was very hot in my room- even hotter then, because I closed my door so my whistling wouldn't disturb other people in the house. 3: Whistling dries your mouth out. These three things led to my mouth being insanely dry to the point where I knew I wouldn't be able to keep going without making serious mistakes over and over again if I didn't do something about it, so I just sort of.. Willed some more saliva into my mouth for about eight seconds, and continued. Anyway. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:30 am

My dog is chasing it's tail now and my kitty facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 am

Boris92 wrote:
My dog is chasing it's tail now and my kitty facepalmed.

Then I would consider this video a smashing success. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:22 pm

where is the "Meh" option???
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Reptillian wrote:

I would edit the poll to allow for that option if it would let me. D: Or maybe the option's there, but I'm just not seeing it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
NinthSun
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
NinthSun

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:52 pm

That was actually a pretty good feat. I can whistle a bit of 'Hall of the Mountain King', but the song you did was a lot harder I think.
For all of those Tim Burton fans out there, I think you should try whistling 'This is Halloween' from Nightmare Before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:24 pm

OH, OH, THANK YOU; just for that, one of the next songs I'll do will most likely be "In the Hall of the Mountain King," but not any of the classical versions- a metal version of it by "Apocalyptica." :3
Nyeh~. I would, but I like challenging songs. :c

And of course, thanks for the compliment- I really appreciate it! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 am

Irrelevant wrote:
Reptillian wrote:

I would edit the poll to allow for that option if it would let me. D: Or maybe the option's there, but I'm just not seeing it anywhere.
now i hope you don't misunderstand my "Meh". I'm not saying there's anything wrong with what you do... i just don't find things like that very... uhm, interesting
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Nyah~. Sorry~. I don't think I can edit the poll to toss that option in, though- I've tried a few times, now.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:32 pm

I seem to be the only person I know who can whistle Twisted Nerve, not perfectly of course but better than most people who actually try, so I've seen better.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 am

Meh~. I can whistle it too, but at that one part where the notes go REALLY high, like at 0:32, I actually have to go down an octave and continue whistling it from there, since I seem to only be able to whistle about two and a half full octaves worth of notes before I can go no higher/lower. x.x;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.   Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a video. Of someone. Doing... Something.
Page 1 of 1