Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunter and the Hunted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunter and the Hunted Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:11 am

Oma and Jen (pronounced Yen) were two very unlikely friends, the first being a curvacious red haired elf girl with a decent bust on her. The latter being a dimunutive elven giantess around 30ft, with short white hair that reached down to just below her shoulders, her hair had purple highlights in it. Jen was naked and she preffered it that way, so did Oma both girls liked showing off there curves and bodies to the world. They would often go to there favourite spot, a secluded area, a very large clearing (Jen had cleared it herself) by a very large river, that seemed to be more like a sea to Oma, a river which neither of them realy knew the name of. Oma sighed laying on her giant friends stomach as the 30ft elf had her nap, Oma sighed a smile on her face as she watched the clouds go by.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 am

An elf standing at almost 9 feet tall was seen walking with a Minotaur about a foot taller than him. The elf's name was Poe, and the Minotaur's Aster. Poe was wearing his average attire of white tunic and robe, earring, and brown leather satchel. Aster had his usual gray loincloth and silver bangles on, and had his club with him. Together they walked, Aster looking bored and Poe sounding annoyed. "Are you sure there will be books this way?" Poe asked Aster. "I hear running water, and water is, to put it in small words for you, not good for books."
"Yes, I'm sure there are books this way," Aster responded. "I doubt the books are going to be IN the water, just in a city nearby." Aster hated it when Poe acted like this, but he couldn't show it. One wrong action, and he could end up in a book he wouldn't like to be in. He was fixing to say something else when they entered the clearing and he noticed the elves. He stopped, and so did Poe.
"Oh look, elves," Poe said, stating the obvious.
"Family or friends of yours?" Aster asked Poe.
"Of course not!" Poe said loudly at Aster. "I wouldn't be friends with any elf this... primal! And I certainly wouldn't claim any relation with them, either!" Aster just rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:12 am

Oma's ears twitched slightly hearing someone speaking nearby, she herself stood at 5ft, she blinked rolling onto her stomach to get a good look at who had just disturbed her rest, she yawned her breasts pushing against the bigger elf's stomach, she blinked slightly looking at the male elf then at the Minotaur shrugging slightly and putting a finger to her lips, before she rolled over onto her back, to resume watching the clouds go by.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:36 am

"Y'know, Poe," Aster began saying, "if you really want to find those books and don't trust me, why not ask them about it?" Aster pointed to the elves. "I'm sure they'd help."
"Absolutely not!" Poe shouted at Aster.
"And why not?"
"Because they don't wear any clothes! How much help can they be if they can't even wear so much as undergarments?" And in a quieter tone, Poe continued. "And that big one will probably try to eat us."
"Please, if she even tried that, I have many ways to stop her," Aster said, not even trying to speak quietly. He was holding his club with one hand and hitting the palm of his other hand with it.
"Alright then. YOU talk to them."
"Why me? YOU'RE an elf, THEY'RE elves. It's only logical that YOU speak to them."
"Fine, I will, you big baby." Poe turned his attention to the other elves. "Greetings, elves. I was wondering if you could help me out with something?"
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 am

"Go away!" Comes the response from Oma, her giant friends ears twitched slightly as she slept, Oma turns her head to look at Poe and Aster "Go away your too loud!" she says shaking her head slightly. Oma doesn't bother to look at the two, but her voice is low and enthusiastic "your way too loud both of you too loud" she mutters placing her hands behind her head "quieten down first."
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:56 am

"WHAT?!" Poe said, outraged. "I'll go away, when you help! And don't you DARE tell me to quiet down again! I have three books with me, each with AT LEAST twenty different ways to finish you off when Aster here is done with you both!"
"Poe, maybe you should try to keep it down a little," Aster said to Poe in a soft, calming voice.
"Don't you start, Aster!" Poe said, not trying to speak any softer. "I'm not afraid to read something out of these books to get you too, you know!" He turned his attention back to the elves. "Now you tell me where I can find the books I'm looking for, or I will have Aster attack!"
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:59 am

Oma shushed the elf sitting up, she put her feet togethor shaking her head slightly smiling "oh realy well I don't what your talking about" she says honestly though it would seem as though she was lying, she folded her arms slightly "I have never heard of these thingd you call books and I certainly won't help you find any"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:37 am

Poe was lost. Not only couldn't the elves help, they didn't even know what books were! "How can you live with yourself, not knowing about the wonder that comes in books?"
"Maybe they just didn't have any books around as they grew up," Aster said, still using his calming tone. "I didn't have any books as I grew up."
"That may be true, but you were brought here from a book," Poe said to Aster. "So your argument is invalid. As for you," Poe turned his attention back to the elves. "Explain how you don't know about books. Now."
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 am

Jen amazingly still apeared to be sleeping through all this commotion, Oma rolled her eyes shaking her head softly. Oma sighed smiling slightly "I can't explain why I don't know what books are I just don't know what they are it is that simple." She says a calm smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 am

"Tell me you at least read SOMETHING in your life!" Poe said, putting his face in his hand. "If not, I'll be ashamed to call myself an elf."
"Poe, the world does not revolve around books and reading things," Aster said. "I mean, I don't read nearly half as often as you, and look at me!"
"Aster..." Poe was silent for a moment. "WHY are you siding with these other elves?! Reading is the most-"
"Shh," Aster put his fingers to his lips, cutting Poe off mid-sentence. "I hear something coming."

Lula, the 60-something foot tall Dridder, was walking towards the clearing. She heard the shouting and figured food must be near there. While still in cover of the trees, she positioned herself so her thorax was aiming at Poe, and fired a web at him. She rubbed her hands together, and her stomach growled a little.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:23 am

"quieten down! and no I haven't read anything" Oma says very loud, Jen slowly opens her eyes very lazily she raises her hand and rubs her eye a seemingly bored look upon her face, she shook her head slightly "ugh quieten down all of you" she mumbles. Oma nods slightly smiling as she gets to her feet on the giantess's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:52 am

"How can you NOT read-!" Poe began, but was cut off. Before he could finish his sentence, he was pinned to the ground by what he suspected was some kind of web. Aster immediately dropped his club and tried to pull the web off, struggling with it. Aster stopped for a minute, picked up his club and looked around.
"Show yourself, Dridder!" Aster said, looking at the area he figured the web must have come from.
"Well, if you really must see me, then I will show myself," Lula said in reply. She emerged from the trees and walked towards her pinned victim. "Finally, I have some food! I thought the elf would have tried to at least move away a little. Oh well." As she reached down to pick up Poe, Aster swung his club at her hand with full force, knocking it away. "Ow! Why would you do that?" Lula said, holding her hand in her other hand. "Maybe I'll just eat you first!" She reached down again, only to have her hand knocked away again. The third time she reached down to grab Aster, he rolled out of the way and charged at her. He ran at her at full speed and rammed one of her legs. The leg didn't move much, but it caught Lula off guard and caused her to take a couple of steps back. "You aren't worth the trouble!" she said, walking back into the trees. She walked until she could barely see them, then positioned herself and fired a web at Aster this time.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 am

Jen sat up catching Oma in her hand setting the elf girl on her shoulder as she heard the trouble, she got to her feet before taking Oma off the shoulder and depositing her on a tree branch where Jen thought Oma would be safe. Jen got into a fighting stance while Oma watched from the tree, Jen blinked staring at the dridder before her.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 am

Aster noticed the web just in time and rolled out of the way. Lula, agitated now, walked back into the clearing. She just pushed past the elf that was about half her size and walked over to Aster. She lifted a fist and swung it down on him. He dodged, but just barely. Poe was also barely missed by the attack and began yelling at Aster. "Free me from this web, you stupid bull!" Lula swung her fist down again and Aster dodged again, running towards Poe. Using all of his strength, he managed to tear off a bit of the web, just enough to free Poe, and just in time. As he pulled Poe out, Lula swung down again. Aster grabbed Poe and leaped out of the way, barely dodging the fist yet again. Aster ordered Poe to run for cover, and he did so. Now it was just Aster and Lula, and the elves if they wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 am

Oma watched on wide eyed a surprised look on her face as she watched the battle unfold, Jen simply leaned back against one of the giant trees that grew around the forest area, leaning back against it before she picked up a stone which was actually large rock and threw it at the back of the dridders head.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:11 am

Lula was fixing to swing down on Aster again when she felt something hit the back of her head. She turned around to face the elves. "Who threw that?!" She asked them. Aster took advantage of this distraction and ran up to the closest leg and instead or ramming it began climbing it. He managed to make his way up to the thorax without getting her attention.
Behind a tree on the edge of the clearing, Poe reached into his satchel. He grabbed a book and opened it up and began flipping through the pages, trying to find just the right passage to read. When he found it, he began reading quietly but aloud.

Last edited by Boris92 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:19 am

Oma scratched the back of her head nervously as the dridder looked at her, she whistled slightly looking anywhere but at Lula. Jen folded her arms slightly a smirk upon her face she giggled musicly "oh I have to admit it" she says folding her arms "I did it and let me tell you something just because your pretty doesn't mean you can get away with what you want!"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 am

Lula didn't know whether she should be flattered that she was called pretty, or angry that she was being taught a lesson by someone half her size. Flattery won out, and she began to blush. "You... you really think I'm pretty?" She asked. She was still unaware of the minotaur on her thorax, which was getting ready to charge at her back. Aster put down his club and charged. He was glad the thorax angled down toward Lula's back and allowed him to build up speed and possibly increase damage. He angled his horns just right and hit the Dridder's back, and with help from the added speed he managed to dig his horns into her back rather deeply. Lula screamed and reached back, trying to grab Aster. He was just out of reach, which was pretty lucky for Aster. He found himself somewhat stuck, and if Lula had managed to grab and pull she would probably break his neck.
Behind the tree near the edge of the clearing, Poe had nearly finished reading the passage. When he got to the final bit, though, he noticed the page was torn. The part that was probably most important was missing, and Poe couldn't finish and call forth what he was trying to. "Dammit, Aster!" Poe shouted, blaming Aster for his bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 am

Jen nodded slowly "yes realy I do" she says smiling innocently though she had probably just been distracting the dridder she didn't seem to mind and Oma simply shook her head "she's never gonna fall for that we should probably get out of here before she makes us supper she will do it regardless of how much you flatter her" Oma says simply looking back at the dridder a small nervous smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:49 am

Poe was flipping through pages in the next book he grabbed, trying to find something helpful to bring out. Aster had just managed to pull his horns out of Lula's back, and Lula was still hungry and pissed. When she finally grabbed Aster, she threw him to the ground. She turned back to look at the elves. "Unless you can offer me something interesting, I will eat you," she said, "Starting with you!" Lula reached up and grabbed Oma.
Aster was struggling to get up. It wasn't very pleasant for him to be thrown like that, and he thinks he might have sprained something from the fall. When he finally stood up, he began walking to the forest. He managed to find his club, and picked it up to bring with him. Poe had found the part he was looking for. To make sure it would work, he skimmed through to try and find anything wrong. Finding nothing, he began to read aloud.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 am

Oma screamed out kicking her legs in the dridders grip, she squirmed about trying to get free of the dridders grip "no come on no..........this isn't right let me go" she says before biting down, trying trying to get the dridder to drop her. Jen gasped her eyes going wide with fear "put her down!" she says running at Lula aiming to ram her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:16 am

Lula quickly stepped to the side and using her free arm grabbed Jen. When she felt Oma biting down on her hand she squeezed her just a little. "If you can't offer me something else to eat, then I WILL eat you!" Lula said.
Aster made it to the edge of the clearing, right next to Poe. He heard him reading and began stepping away. If he interrupted Poe while he was reading, something could go wrong and it would probably involve Aster in pain.

((Sorry for the short post, I have to clean.))
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 am

Oma gasped slightly squirming in the dridders grip a terrified look upon her face, she groaned kicking her feet against Lula's hand. Jen groaned struggling slightly and trying to get her free, she groaned slightly trying to pull away "look please we have nothing nothing to offer you just leave us be and go back to your web!"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:33 am

"Well, if you have nothing to offer me, I have no choice but to eat you," Lula said. She lifted the elf over her head and was about to drop it into her mouth, when she heard something behind her. She turned away and saw what looked like a large tree that must have been at least as tall as her, maybe a little taller, walking towards her. She let go of the elf in her hand, too confused to pay attention to something like that.
Poe let out a sigh of relief and turned to watch the creature he summoned as it was going to fulfill it's duty in this world. Aster turned to look at Poe. "So, what exactly is that thing?" He asked the elf in front of him.
"Oh, that's just a Treant," Poe began to explain to Aster. "If you want to compare it to something you know, it's basically a walking dryad."
"And that's going to get rid of the Dridder?" Aster asked.
"Most likely."
"Is there anything stronger than the giant tree?"
"Yes, but I'd like to live without fear of something that could eat Negav at any given moment. The bigger it is, the harder it is for me to control it."
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:03 am

Oma screamed her legs and arms flailing wildly in the air as she fell, only to be caught in the hands of her giantess friend. Jen groaned slightly a pleasent grin upon her face "I'm so glad your ok" Jen looked at the tree "don't let him hurt the dridder" she says squirming slightly. Jen groaned ramming her elbow into the dridders Jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted   The Hunter and the Hunted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next