Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plus plusminus plus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

plus plusminus plus Empty
PostSubject: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:46 am

im looking for someone to roleplay with. here's my characters profile:
-----------------------
name: Rai (from Raikonagi, meaning ruler of electricity in his launguage)
race: half raikonagi (a type of lightning elemetal)
weapon: Mazike (sword)
eyes: electric blue
hair: electric blue
hight: approx. 5'6"
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Just letting you know that we have a Character discussion forum where you can post your character and just link to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:45 pm

ok but its just a short bio. i'll post a bigger one there later. i do still need people to roleplay with though. bios are just nice to have, and i did post that on a dsi, so it would be hard to put up a link anyway.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: still working   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 pm

ok im here

Last edited by Adell on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:12 pm

k i may be slow to respond but i can respond almost every day mon. trough fri.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 pm

ya same here i might not be here for long but ill be on later tonight at 11:00
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Name:Adell
Race:Human/half Demon
Hair:Red
Eyes:Green
weapon: Dark cloud (sword)
Eliminate:Fire/Darkness
Back round:At the age of 10 he was taken over by a demon named NYX the next night he woke up to find he destroyed the village and everyone he new.Days passed and he herd of a land filled with magical creatures and objects called Felarya maybe there he could get rid him self of the demon but is he strong enough to hold here back because some times the demon gets out maybe with the help of a strange boy named Rai together they might be able to help each other out but will he end up killing the only friend he has?

Last edited by Adell on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 am

thats ok. ill start making a full bio for Rai soon
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 am

OK. I'll start us back up.

Rai though over his predicament. He was too tired to do much more than simple dodging. He was in the claws of a harpy. His friend was on his may but it would take him some time to get to him. All he wanted was to fish. Things are never as easy as they seem here, he desided.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:59 pm

I will continue
HHAAAA all i want to to is FISH BUT NNOOO all that has happen is that im stuck here i all most get eaten buy a Naga and now Rai got pickup buy a harpy a freaking HARPY!!...this day sucks.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 am

[Edit-Sorry, my dsi double posted that. no clue why.]

Last edited by sparkythechu on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 am

Damn, if it wasn't for that damn naga, I could get out of here, Rai said, noting the abnomally high number of preds he had run into lately. I'm fried by now and I don't want to use THAT plan unless I have to. What do you think, Mazike? he asked his sword. He seemed to get an answer, for he said after a bit, You're right, I should wait for Adell. After all, we can't be a good team if we dont trust each other. I'll stall if I need to.Then again, Hasu's last potion may prove useful yet.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 am

Ok i followed that harpy to this tree the map says it is called the Giant tree ha relay lives up to the name the map says the Inhabitants are : Nagas, fairies, Harpies, kensha beasts, noghdongs, podmaws, arboreal frogs, starkala bugs, shadow fishes, abyssal slugs, canopy pantaurs. This will be fun (this day just gets better and beater.)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 am

Well, I'm back near my old home. It's just as I remember. Huge, leafy, dangerous. Now if I could just ditch this harpy and help Adell get to safety, and I can get to the river to fish and with the way today is going, get attacked by a mermaid. Well, at least harpies are easy to escape. There's a reason they call them birdbrained. Their idiots, Rai said to himself. However, the harpy must have heard him, for she started cursing him with full meaning. Yeah, yeah, scream all you want, you still don't scare me, he yelled to her. Stupid overgrown bird, he told himself. I hope Adell remembers to get me. DAMN IT! ADELL YOU HAD BETTER REMEMBER YOU CAN FLY OR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! REMEMBER TO PLAN OUT YOUR RESCUE PLAN! Rai yelled as loud as he could to Adell. This was returned with more cursing from the harpy.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:19 am

God i hate heights and chiming this three is going to be a real joy not the fact the potion seems to have ran out i drop t my sword i really don't want to use my magic if that happens this whole place might go up in flames im not really good at using here power yet (crack) great now i have another problem....aaaa crape a a Naga well i might as well try OK U DEMON LETS SEE WHAT POWERS U CAN GIVE ME!!!
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:34 am

Well, I'm back at the top. I haven't been here in years. This useless waste of a living being carring me should just clip her wings, Rai said to the harpy, using his best imitation of harpy speak, in hopes of destracting her with his use of harpy launguage. Well, what do you know. There's one little waste who speaks our launguage. Looks like all those empty-headed humans aren't as stupid as they look. Of couse, if they were all such shit-for-brains, they would have all died out. Looks like I got one of the smart ones. I'd better be carful, since the smart ones are tric-where did he go!?!

I can't belive that worked! Harpies are such idiots! I've heard of bird-brained, but this is rediculous. Just then, Rai could swear he heard Nagi say I've heard of bad puns but this is rediculous. Aww, who asked you! Rai jumped down to Adell. Well it's nice to see you're still alive. I'd say the same but this naga just showed up. Where is i...YOU! I remember you. Rai grabbed his left shoulder's burn scar. I'm not gonna let you do that again to me. Or Adell. I'm going to defeat you. The blond naga look at him with cute confusion. I don't know what you're talking about. Have I met you before. Twenty years ago, I ecaped you. I got this burn in the process. I'm never going to let that happen again. EVER!
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 pm

(Thank god Rai is ok but with out my sword i might have to use here power) RAI i no u got a grudge with here but stay calm don't loose focus give me a minute (OK Nix it now or never GIVE ME YOUR POWER!)....(As u wish)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:25 am

Rai snapped. He jumped up to her eye level and punched her forehead, knocking her over. OW! How did you do that? she asked, obviously confused. After all, a 5'6" human just knocked over a 100+ ft naga with his bare hands. Rai's third top teeth were exposed to be almost fangs, being sharp, longer than the rest, and ending in a point. He dodged the naga's hand and jumped off of it and kicked the naga over. He snaped out of it as quick as the first time. What hapened? Adell has a demon? Eh, I've seen weirder. I recommend we run out of his range. How about you Mazike. I second that, Rai said, jumping into the trees. She's all yours, Adell. Try not to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:07 pm

(Sprouts black wings) Well that was unpleasant ok Rai i will deal with her try to find my sword what ever u do dont touch it (HA u think a little human like u can stop me!? HHAAAA) ya right Moonlist glow (a shelled made of your on dark energy)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 am

Adell! Use Mazike! Rai yelled, throwing his sword to Adell. You take care of her!
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:51 am

Mazike hhmm (something odd about this blade o well it's probably nothing) GOT IT ok Mazike here we GO!!
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 am

Adell heard a voice as soon as he grabbed Mazike. I'm not sure about this, but if Rai says so I'll lend you my power. At that point, Adell felt a new energy entering his body. Spiritual lightning sparked around Mazike as the whole rainbow of colors were contained in the lightning that grew to suround Adell. Let's go! Your too slow! Why did Rai lend me to you? The voice complained. Adell, get a move on! Mazike isn't a patient person! Mazike, don't let Adell die! You got that? Rai yelled.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Ya ya i here you u bossy little blade im on it (so im suppose to take out her with out killing her easyer said then done). After Rai through Adell Mazike he notice something down below stuck to a small tree it was Adell's sword (Dark cloud)(Sword that sealed Nyx a vary powerful shadow) but something was off the tree was dieing?! (Rai i can sense the sword's dark power from here just then he herd a voice) (WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE A LIGHTING SPIRIT HERE AND Y TAKE A FORM OF A PITIFUL HUMAN WHEN U CAN BE SOMETHING MORE POWER FULL?) Rai did not see any one around hem but the sword was this Nyx?!

Last edited by Adell on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 am

Huh? A demon is talking to me. And a stupid one at that! Rai said, picking up Adell's sword in his right hand. You don't scare, stupid demon. I've seen more dangerous children, Rai told the demon, un-affected by its dark energy. If you had been paying attention, stupid demon, you would have noticed that, 1: I noticed your presence a while back, 2: I am a half elemental, 3: I have a spiritual burn on my right hand, which makes me immune to you as long as I hold you in my right hand, and 4, which you wouldn't know: I'm used to sharing my body's energy and using someone else's energy! Rai yelled, jumping down to Adell, sword in hand.

Meanwhile, Adell was filled with a strange electrical energy. I'm sorry if I snaped at you, but I'm used to fighting with Rai, the voice said. Let's get her, Adell.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 pm

OK here we go all we have to is stun here so lets try this thunderclap!! Just then lighting slammed the Naga (HHAAA what the hell!!)(Mazike)(HHAAA What are u doing don't mix your energy with mine) sorry im not use to anthers snored well at lest she is a sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plus plusminus plus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next