Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?

Go down 
+72
kikijonson
Nickonaquamagna
luke112
Solomon
sadisticnerd
L'Ryn
11cookeaw3
11cookeaw1
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
xlrp
Tuc135
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reptillian
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TothinKornoT
Malis
ericnthered123
lostmyself
Tankmasterxyz
Goldclaw
Zillachary
vegeta002
lami
beefy
jurodan@gmail.com
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Amaroq
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
Warrior3000
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Oldman40k2003
togaoki
rcs619
observer88
Mickilla
Raveolution
mangamastermind
veeshan123
Googlememan
ChaosEmerald2
Siafu789
Ravana3k
Haar
servomoore
Feign
WesleyDragonstorm
Sephimink|Kyle
Silent_eric
Mentalguy
Raetsu Lord Pichu
mikeimp
dreadis
Icalasari
Karbo
Zoekin
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
GREGOLE
Malahite
Shady Knight
melancholy-melody13
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Raveolution wrote:

But this is one trick they can't adapt to. Aside from not eating things that might rival a pile of C4 going off inside you.
The predators can stand an explosion in their stomach.

Quote :

That's no stomach ache. A chemical that reacts with stomach acids will produce a chain reaction explosion. We're not talking a meager grenade explosion here. This starts out worse and gets worser as it spreads into the lining and to the glands. Come to think of it, I'm even thinking you can make something that reacts explosively with saliva. Oh, unhappy day!

At the very best they've lost a meal due to an explosion. It works most dramatically against storm sprites - flash digestion only makes the explosion happen faster. They keep losing meals, then they're just wasting effort and getting no nourishment.
It's the same concept, a stomach ache is due to a bad reaction of the stomach 's acide with something you eat
you don't explode due to the fact the stomach is very elastic and the reaction is not enough stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:20 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

But this is one trick they can't adapt to. Aside from not eating things that might rival a pile of C4 going off inside you.
How much of an explosion? We already know a grenade is not enough - but how about C4? Or a chain reaction of multiple detonations? There's only so far this elasticity can go. And what if something reacts energetically with saliva? That means an explosion inside the mouth/head.

Saliva has some amount of digestive juices - just a little bit can cause a reaction.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Raveolution wrote:

How much of an explosion? We already know a grenade is not enough - but how about C4? Or a chain reaction of multiple detonations? There's only so far this elasticity can go. And what if something reacts energetically with saliva? That means an explosion inside the mouth/head.

Saliva has some amount of digestive juices - just a little bit can cause a reaction.[/quote]

It's unknown, there is a chance they can stand C4 or not. To have an answer you have to capture some predators and do different experiences on them.

The predators vary a lot so it's difficult to have a good data, it can work for a predator but not for another to have a real limit.

Contrary on Earth the world is too much unstable and unpredictable, so it can work once but it's not sure it works next time.

But don't forget with your theory there is a chance it can be dangerous against humans themselves, if it works for a predators why not for a human. So I can imagine the humans using this products against themselves due to their nautral lust for power. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Quote :
How much of an explosion? We already know a
grenade is not enough - but how about C4? Or a chain reaction of
multiple detonations? There's only so far this elasticity can go. And
what if something reacts energetically with saliva? That means an
explosion inside the mouth/head.

I'd say four or five pounds of C4 could probably do the job.

Being elastic is one thing, but after a point, the gas expansion will be too much and the lining WILL tear.

Gwada, I think you're seriously underestimating humanity and seriously overestimating Felaryan predators.

There is a LONG list of things humanity can do to oppose and fight predators. Certain artillery levels can blow them apart, as can certain poisons and explosives.
And nagas may have tough stomachs, but nothing is unbreakeable. Except Captain America's sheild.
Enough explosive power WILL break it, and if a chemical which detonates with C4-level effects by reacting with stomach acid, it WILL do some damage.

Humans aren't some weak, helpless, hopeless yet still somehow cocky species, as SO many stories in the verse make them out to be. They CAN fight back, and they CAN deal damage.
And Felarya's a better place for it. If they can't fight back, then it takes away the thrill and suspense.
Back to top Go down
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:16 pm

I agree, what's the point of even mentioning humans if they equate to nothing more than talkative livestock? Humans may not have much but if there is something our race can do right its make use of technology. With the fear of being eaten so great you would figure that somewhere along the line someone would come up with a plan of what to do when inside a predator's stomach, even if it is suicidal. Makes perfect sense, you're going to die anyway might as well go out with a bang and if nothing else make that predator think twice about eating another human.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:28 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Contrary on Earth the world is too much unstable and unpredictable, so it can work once but it's not sure it works next time.

But don't forget with your theory there is a chance it can be dangerous against humans themselves, if it works for a predators why not for a human. So I can imagine the humans using this products against themselves due to their nautral lust for power. Evil laugh
Felarya doesn't look unpredictable enough that 1+1 does not always equal 2. Water always puts out non-magical fire and chemical reactions are reliable.

And yeah, humans will use this against each other. It's part of the self-culling mechanism.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:29 am

Raveolution wrote:

Felarya doesn't look unpredictable enough that 1+1 does not always equal 2. Water always puts out non-magical fire and chemical reactions are reliable.

And yeah, humans will use this against each other. It's part of the self-culling mechanism.

You know a chemical reaction gather many conditions like the envirronment and the temperature ect...

Water puts out fire it's not always true if the tempearture it's very hot or the fire is burning oil by example.

It's not with water you will puts out it. Sad

Even if there is no visible change but there are invisble change which can happen in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:51 am

Raveolution wrote:
gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

Saliva has some amount of digestive juices - just a little bit can cause a reaction.

Just to mention that if I were in felarya and you tried that, you would have a bullet in your head. To go around killing just because you dont have the balls to deal with thing that can kill you is extremely low. You would have no sympathy from me.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:31 am

Mentalguy wrote:
Just to mention that if I were in felarya and you tried that, you would have a bullet in your head. To go around killing just because you dont have the balls to deal with thing that can kill you is extremely low. You would have no sympathy from me.
It's not low. These things would be aiming to eat me, I would be aiming to prevent that.

And go ahead and take the shot - by the time the first or second Predator goes boom, you betcha I would have already spread the knowledge to the leaders of ALL the other cities, and then to their people. You couldn't kill everyone who would be using this on the Preds. One of us would come for you in the night and you might wake up one morning tied to a tree slathered in chemicals facing an unwitting but foolishly hungry Naga that we all know and love.
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:54 am

Raveolution wrote:
One of us would come for you in the night and you might wake up one morning tied to a tree slathered in chemicals facing an unwitting but foolishly hungry Naga that we all know and love.

You might want to rethink that, I am an E-5 in the USMC. me waking up tied to a tree would only happen if I wanted to be there.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 am

Mentalguy wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
One of us would come for you in the night and you might wake up one morning tied to a tree slathered in chemicals facing an unwitting but foolishly hungry Naga that we all know and love.
You might want to rethink that, I am an E-5 in the USMC. me waking up tied to a tree would only happen if I wanted to be there.
Even Marines can't hold off an angry mob. Just ask the guys who went to Somalia. You start shooting people who want to defend themselves against Preds and someone will take you down. You're not a Guardian - someone could and would comeandgitcha.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 am

Raveolution wrote:

It's not low. These things would be aiming to eat me, I would be aiming to prevent that.

And go ahead and take the shot - by the time the first or second Predator goes boom, you betcha I would have already spread the knowledge to the leaders of ALL the other cities, and then to their people. You couldn't kill everyone who would be using this on the Preds. One of us would come for you in the night and you might wake up one morning tied to a tree slathered in chemicals facing an unwitting but foolishly hungry Naga that we all know and love.

You need to understand something, on Earth there is few animals which can adapt to the change the humans exept cockroaches, rats and mice etc...

In Felarya the predators can adapt to humans in clear you will do something which impose a change to the predators but this changes won't be like you expect. Some predators can change preys but other can adapt to your solution you pass from helpless preys to dangerous preys but when you see in the nature what a predators can do you will be surprise.

All the assassination skills it's from the predators we learn it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:57 am

Raveolution wrote:

Even Marines can't hold off an angry mob. Just ask the guys who went to Somalia. You start shooting people who want to defend themselves against Preds and someone will take you down. You're not a Guardian - someone could and would comeandgitcha.

I have been through a 50-1 fire-fight against Iraqi extremists. That is in real life, compare to what it would be like in felarya, i think you would have a hard time to comeandgitme. One the plus side of that, I would probably have all the pred backing me up.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:18 am

Mentalguy wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

I have been through a 50-1 fire-fight against Iraqi extremists. That is in real life, compare to what it would be like in felarya, i think you would have a hard time to comeandgitme. One the plus side of that, I would probably have all the pred backing me up.
Such arrogance. Pride has always been the fall of many.

The Preds will turn on you when you least expect it.

Plus if humans know they can blow up Preds for trying to eat them, they'll ALL be on my side - which means if you push us, your side or mine will ALL die. Whole human cities - whole cities - would be energized by the hope of safety and with rage at YOU for turning on your own kind. Every able bodied person who feared the Pred, now armed with a Pred-busting tactic, would fight.

That means that once you go down that path, you and your Pred "allies", extinction will be inevitable for all humans/Nekos or all Preds, and the food chain will be broken. There's no way for such a confrontation not to end like that.

That would serve my purpose, as a Guardian would definitely show up. Unable to erase the very basic knowledge that sent you and the Preds to go to war with us, they would choose either to wipe out all Nekos/humans who knew about it - namely, everyone - or they would force negotiations.

The Guardians would probably not opt to disrupt the food chain as terribly with mass extinctions; they would no doubt choose negotiations and tell the Preds to consider other prey.

Allow me to explain - you will not succeed in your endeavour. Killing me won't stop the threat I unleashed. You would have to kill whole villages, whole cities. You would have to wipe us out. All of us. And you, even being a Marine, cannot do that. Even if you could, you might attract a Guardian...
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:27 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
You need to understand something, on Earth there is few animals which can adapt to the change the humans exept cockroaches, rats and mice etc...

In Felarya the predators can adapt to humans in clear you will do something which impose a change to the predators but this changes won't be like you expect. Some predators can change preys but other can adapt to your solution you pass from helpless preys to dangerous preys but when you see in the nature what a predators can do you will be surprise.

All the assassination skills it's from the predators we learn it Very Happy
The thing is, if you have a poisonous frog, animals that might eat it, can't adapt that we know of. They're poisonous and it's just not wise to eat them. Even humans won't mess with them. In the case of this explosive chemical-saliva/digestive mix, there's no way to safely eat such a thing. There's no margin. There's only kaboomage.

I doubt Preds can adapt to this any more than humans in real life can ever adapt to swallowing a grenade (which, to us, would be the equivalent).
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:38 am

Raveolution wrote:

I think there is misunderstanding, the guardians will act if the situation grows out of control nothing more.

You can defend yourself against predators but some predators will find a way to counter this defense. it's a natural balance because you are both fighting for your survive.

Contrary on the Earth in Felarya the creature are adapted to the humans, it's not all the humans who are eaten by the predators some manage to survive and live correctly because they know how to avoid the danger.

You know in the nature there is no real helpless prey, each creatures has natural weapons.

The buffalo is massive and possess horn which can perforate easily the flesh of the lions but the lions possess claws and fangs both are well-adapted to survive.

The relation between the predator and the prey is well-balanced.

Quote :
The thing is, if you have a poisonous frog, animals that might eat it, can't adapt that we know of. They're poisonous and it's just not wise to eat them. Even humans won't mess with them. In the case of this explosive chemical-saliva/digestive mix, there's no way to safely eat such a thing. There's no margin. There's only kaboomage.

If a predator can eat a poisonous creature it's because its body don't react with the poison and it will be the same case for your chemical.

All the chemicals reaction don't give an explosion, a poison it's chemical reaction, you cook it's chemical reaction.

There is a way to counter it. By example a predator can have a saliva which don't react with the chemical, there is no Kaboomage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:45 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

There is a way to counter it. By example a predator can have a saliva which don't react with the chemical, there is no Kaboomage Very Happy
I agree with your comments but I have 2 points to make... one, the balance isn't very good on Felarya - not with a 98% death rate for humans/Neko. Humans have no natural weapons that I can see here.

Also, it would take thousands of generations to evolve an explosion-resistant saliva. And resistance isn't what they need - they need immunity. An explosion in the mouth is super fatal; 90% "resistance" means an explosion close enough to the brain to kill, or at least seriously cripple. A second and third human could come with a sword to the head and finish the job.

And for those who are immune, consider that humans are experimenters - everyone would be looking at ways to alter the formula for that type of saliva. Once the Pandora's Box has been opened, it's impossible to close - without killing everyone.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:12 am

Raveolution wrote:

I agree with your comments but I have 2 points to make... one, the balance isn't very good on Felarya - not with a 98% death rate for humans/Neko. Humans have no natural weapons that I can see here.

I'm not agree with you the death rate it's not 98% because there is people who manage to survive without difficulty. The living conditions of Felarya are very harsh because it's a perillous and dangerous world.
Edit:There are some tribes of nekos( schorching claws and the Rosic Nekos...) and groups of humans(Miratans,Delurans,Negav...) who are able to live in Felarya

The danger you face in Felarya are not the same you face on Earth.

Raveolution wrote:

Also, it would take thousands of generations to evolve an explosion-resistant saliva. And resistance isn't what they need - they need immunity. An explosion in the mouth is super fatal; 90% "resistance" means an explosion close enough to the brain to kill, or at least seriously cripple. A second and third human could come with a sword to the head and finish the job.

How the predators developp a resistance to explosion because there were many people who tries to make them explode Laughing

The evolution on Felarya it's not the same as on Earth in clear it can happen they developp the immunity more faster Very Happy

There is a chance fruit can stop the reaction, a chemical reaction need some conditions. If the conditions are not gathered the reaction won't work as you expect. In clear there will be a way to tone down the reaction.

And for the third, in condition the humans as enough strenght to hit the predator with his sword.

Raveolution wrote:

And for those who are immune, consider that humans are experimenters - everyone would be looking at ways to alter the formula for that type of saliva. Once the Pandora's Box has been opened, it's impossible to close - without killing everyone.

Pandora was the first who suffer from the consequences Very Happy
It can be returned against the humans themselves.
In clear your solution can have unwanted effects by example it reacts easier with the humans' saliva or if a predator spits on you, it's you who kaboom.

Or attract a guardian.

Edit: the signature about the 98% it's not true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:09 am

Quote :
The evolution on Felarya it's not the same as on Earth in clear it can happen they developp the immunity more faster

We have no evidence of this.

Quote :
I'm not agree with you the death rate it's not
98% because there is people who manage to survive without difficulty.
The living conditions of Felarya are very harsh because it's a
perillous and dangerous world.

Harsh conditions bring about harsh defense mechanisms.

The idea of humans all over Felarya discovering various creative ways to kill predators is not only 100% logical, it's downright impossible to avoid.

Quote :
How the predators developp a resistance to explosion because there were many people who tries to make them explode Laughing

That won't allow them to evolve an immunity to it faster. If anything, the various chemical types used on them will make it even harder to evolve an immunity.

Quote :
Pandora was the first who suffer from the consequences Very Happy

Pandora's box wasn't a weapon.

When humans learn how to create proper anti-predator weapons, then the predators are going to suffer first, no "ifs" "ands" or "buts" about it.

Quote :
Or attract a guardian.

Humans learning how to kill predators isn't going to attract the guardians.

The guardians will come along when and ONLY when a civilization manages to amass the power to actually conquer a large portion of Felarya.

You seem to be under the impression that whenever humans learn to defend themselves thent he guardians will put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:55 am

Quote :
You seem to be under the impression that whenever humans learn to defend themselves thent he guardians will put a stop to it.
Ahem, I feel like I'm going to get a comeback, it starts with one human. Then it will be two, then four, eight, sixteen, and so on. It's a chain reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:19 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
We have no evidence of this.
But it's a possibility which can be denied Very Happy

GREGOLE wrote:
Pandora's box wasn't a weapon.

When humans learn how to create proper anti-predator weapons, then the predators are going to suffer first, no "ifs" "ands" or "buts" about it.

Ok, the predators will suffer first but after it will retun against the humans.

The Pandora box refers to something which can be dangerous against its owner, in clear if it's a weapon this weapon can be returned against their owner.

If the weapon is enough powerfull to kill the predators why not a humans, after all humans have a natural lust for powers.

GREGOLE wrote:
Harsh conditions bring about harsh defense mechanisms.

The idea of humans all over Felarya discovering various creative ways to kill predators is not only 100% logical, it's downright impossible to avoid.

I agree but to amass the power it's the first consequence because you will search a power to protect yourself.

Quote :
Humans learning how to kill predators isn't going to attract the guardians.

The guardians will come along when and ONLY when a civilization manages to amass the power to actually conquer a large portion of Felarya.

I agree with you but the problem this weapon can be the begining of this conquest of powers.

GREGOLE wrote:

It's a possible consequence of the abuse of this weapons because the humans don't know to limit themselves when they find something they always to improve it. In one of this improvement they can draw the attention of a guardians.

GREGOLE wrote:
That won't allow them to evolve an immunity to it faster. If anything, the various chemical types used on them will make it even harder to evolve an immunity.

Some predators by example Temi possess medical knowledge, it's possible some of them find a solution Very Happy

To conclude: I'm not against the humans find ways to defend themselves but if this solution woks all the times perfectly, there a strong chance this solutions is used in another way. The first thing a human does when he find something is to do a weapon.

Ur-Sagol don't have problem to defend themselves against predators but their power corrupts them and look how they end.

Absolute power corrupts Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:10 pm

I'll just throw my two cents and say that any comparison with the earth is not very valid.. Like it has been said, the problem humans face in Felarya is that the predators are intelligent and can be as adaptive as them I think Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Karbo wrote:
I'll just throw my two cents and say that any comparison with the earth is not very valid.. Like it has been said, the problem humans face in Felarya is that the predators are intelligent and can be as adaptive as them I think Smile
The hard part to adapt to is how will they prevent that energetic reaction? If it happens in the mouth it's too close to the brain, they're dead. In the stomach? Well then, there's not going to be any nutrients to make of it. If the lining itself isn't blown open.

It's like swallowing dynamite - how do you adapt to that? It moves from a genetics and natural selection problem and even a chemical problem, to a physics problem.

This could lead to mass Pred starvation at the least.
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:46 pm

A few predators may fall, but the others will learn from it.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Raveolution wrote:

The hard part to adapt to is how will they prevent that energetic reaction? If it happens in the mouth it's too close to the brain, they're dead. In the stomach? Well then, there's not going to be any nutrients to make of it. If the lining itself isn't blown open.

It's like swallowing dynamite - how do you adapt to that? It moves from a genetics and natural selection problem and even a chemical problem, to a physics problem.

This could lead to mass Pred starvation at the least.

Felarya is not Earth Very Happy

If they can stand stand the energic reaction it won't be a problem.

It can be true to one condition they can't stand explosion but some predators can stand explosion better than the humans. Very Happy

Some predators won't be affected by example elementals, ghost, genies,fire succubus etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next