Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

darkoscorpio: the dark terror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Empty
PostSubject: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

darkoscoprio are demons of unknown origin. the locations they live in are jungle of perils,miragia forest,dridder forest,and pyrale mountians. knowone knows where they came from. this species is highly dangerous,one bite can kill you in minutes. there stingers have been modified into razors for tearing through dense jungle growth. with no natural predators,this species has 4 legs witch are actualy 8 legs fused together in evolution. this species is highly dangerous not because of their venom,but because of their stealth,intelegence,and speed. they can run as fast as a automobile and are as smart as dolphins.once you are spotted by a darkoscorpio, there is nowhere to run or hide,you will just get mauled to death by a darkoscorpio. the reason why they arent overrun in felarya is because they only breeed in their larval stage when they are on the bottom of the food chain at that time.

heres a picture http://john-the-ant.deviantart.com/#/d30p79z

Last edited by John the human sized ant on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Why are they so smart? Doesn't seem very necessary given their other formidable features. Also why do they lack natural predators? Finally, exactly how big are these and what makes them demons?

P.S. I doubt evolution works with demons.
Back to top Go down
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

PostSubject: Re: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:31 am

Jasconius wrote:
Why are they so smart? Doesn't seem very necessary given their other formidable features. Also why do they lack natural predators? Finally, exactly how big are these and what makes them demons?

P.S. I doubt evolution works with demons.

well the ones on planet centaurea (a planet me and my friends made up in school.) there the size of raptors. but on felarya they are as big as tonorians. they are called demons ny some of the tribes pf felarya. even though there just one of the many felaryan species. they lack natural predators because they attack in packs. (between you and me dude the felarya group denies my crappy deviations Very Happy although my friends orcasnack garth and karbo like some of them).
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Ok so if they have no natural predators why haven't they over run Felarya? If there is no natural control to their population why aren't we seeing them everywhere?

If you want to improve the quality of your work I'd anwser these questions. For example is their birth rate incredibly low, are their life spans very short? If so, you need to tell us this in the orignial entry otherwise we'll just call them over powered and move on.

Also don't bother trying to throw digs at the community if your work isn't being accepted, if anything it is counter-productive.
Back to top Go down
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

PostSubject: Re: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:23 pm

CauldronBorn24 wrote:
Ok so if they have no natural predators why haven't they over run Felarya? If there is no natural control to their population why aren't we seeing them everywhere?

If you want to improve the quality of your work I'd anwser these questions. For example is their birth rate incredibly low, are their life spans very short? If so, you need to tell us this in the orignial entry otherwise we'll just call them over powered and move on.

Also don't bother trying to throw digs at the community if your work isn't being accepted, if anything it is counter-productive.
ok thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm

This is a pretty cool concept, I would work on the name a bit though.. Maybe you could name it after where they were first discovered? Something a little more original perhaps. Anyway, thanks for sharing your idea!
Back to top Go down
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

PostSubject: Re: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:20 pm

The Rev wrote:
This is a pretty cool concept, I would work on the name a bit though.. Maybe you could name it after where they were first discovered? Something a little more original perhaps. Anyway, thanks for sharing your idea!
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkoscorpio: the dark terror    darkoscorpio: the dark terror  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkoscorpio: the dark terror
Page 1 of 1