Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Q and A

Go down 
+65
Stabs
Rezec
macdaddy
Lobo
Pim18
asaenvolk
X
space_samurai
PrinnyDood
zersergathant
Black Aquila
Sehoolighan
Black Hole Fragment
Solomon
M19Kamikaze
Tuc135
GREGOLE
Vaderaz
Darkstorm Zero
buddha66667
French snack
Zillachary
thejackle123
Warrior3000
Krisexy26
walkingbyself
luke112
ginbug
Prof.Nekko
Malahite
Malhavoc Shade
Shadeofheave
CauldronBorn24
moonlight-pendent13
JonathanS223
Cowrie
kaitheguy1234
EdgedWeapon
Pendragon
ravaging vixen
gwadahunter2222
Jætte_Troll
Kai Leingod
Salvyrn
timing2
aethernavale
Oldman40k2003
dragonjaj
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
AisuKaiko
Slimetoad
Grave
Archmage_Bael
itsmeyouidiot
codaman
Feadraug
TheLightLost
rcs619
ZionAtriedes
DaNoob13
Shady Knight
Karbo
Anime-Junkie
Jasconius
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

General Q and A - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 pm

About the Oosoon berries, I admit had gone through a few ideas for what they did, they were meant of RP purposes. In the end they just got magical creatures, such as fairies, drunk.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Heh... this is a weird thing that came to mind... in an rp...

You know how some people get head lice? Well, what if a giant predator gets some? Would they be huge or just... normal...?
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

DaNoob13 wrote:
Heh... this is a weird thing that came to mind... in an rp...

You know how some people get head lice? Well, what if a giant predator gets some? Would they be huge or just... normal...?

Clearly they would be tiny licetaurs.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Clearly they would be tiny licetaurs.
Great, now I'm imagining that Hybrid blood turns you into some kind of Hybrid...
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Hybrid blood turning you into a hybrid?:
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Hybrid blood turning you into a hybrid?:
And now you're imagining Ax Cop as a Giant Naked Half-Animal Woman.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 pm

YOU SON OF A BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Organised predators?   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 am

You have the humans with there empire right? But do the predators have any form of organisation?(not counting the former dridder empire and the fairy kingdom)???
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 am

Phantom Elves live in Sunfall Thicket, which is in perpetual night time. I am wondering, do they have superior vision than humans in the darkness, and are they sensitive to daylight?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 am

Pim18 wrote:
You have the humans with there empire right? But do the predators have any form of organisation?(not counting the former dridder empire and the fairy kingdom)???
There are also the Crimson Maidens, but that's about it for organised predators.

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing tags)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
Phantom Elves live in Sunfall Thicket, which is in perpetual night time. I am wondering, do they have superior vision than humans in the darkness, and are they sensitive to daylight?
I would think so if they are not used to light...

No organisation has it's strenght's and it's weaknesses.
+ More difficult to eradicate them(lady lesone anyone)
+ Less conflicts between predators
- When a threat against all of Felarya appears then they wouldn't be able to work together(I know you have the guardians but they might not srong enough or they simply don't care)
- Less social stuff
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 am

Sean Okotami I would have to say that it they would have to have superior vision to humans. But the question would be how their vision works as to weather their eyes would be sensitive to daylight. If their vision is based on characteristics like that of a cat their pupils dilate to large sizes and have a reflective disk at the back of their eye to reflect light back onto the light sensing part of the eye. With this type of eye they would be sensitive to changes in light leaving them almost blind in daylight; unless it acted like a cats eye in having two shutter like muscles allowing for a greater degree of pupil size control; but this would also give them the slitted eye appearance like that of a cat. If their vision however isn't in the visible light spectrum and they saw heat as apposed to light they would be largely unaffected by changes in light but coldblooded creatures would be difficult to spot especial if they remained stationary for an extended period of time. Finally their is the third option and that is that their sight is magical in nature and needs further clarification on how things such as light affect it.

Well I have several questions about the a single topic Genies (aka Djinn):
1) What is the nature of their weight is it variable or is it quite literally zero.
2) Wishes how many. I know in most stories Genies can only grant three wishes but on the Legends page it says they tend to carry more than that. So how many more?
3)And finally, what are the limitations of the affects these wises may have? I'm assuming that if you were to attempt to wish Felarya (or any other world ) out of existence the Genie would simply look at you and say, "Tough luck try again," but what are Genie wishes capable of?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:07 am

I highly doubt a Phantom Elf's vision is anything related to science. Given that they are no reports of being sighted outside of Sunfall Thicket, it's pretty safe to assume that their eyesight isn't all that well adapted to daylight, since they never in contact with it. Also, by superior vision, I meant if they could see in absence of light (magic and all, since they're elves), or if they need some kind of light source, even a dim one. I personally prefer being able to see in total darkness naturally.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 am

If we are going to insert science in this then we can pretty much quit asking.(if you insert magic in the energy sum then most laws of psyshics would be incorrect)

As for the Genies(or djinns of you have played HOMM 5)
1. If they are made of the same material as ghosts or spirits are made off then their weight is zero(I think)
2. I personally think that that depends on the power of the genie(some are more powerful then others) I think most genies have a certain base power so three is probably the most commom amount
3. Again that depends on the power of the genie. Although I doubt that there are a lot of genies that can wish a world out of nowhere.

I have a question BTW. How was Felarya formed? Or isn't that thought out yet?
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 am

Well if you have read the wiki article then you would know it says that they have a massless nature, but this seems off to me as that would mean that they wouldn't be able to physically interact with other objects. Such as applying a force onto another as force=mass*acceleration.

The legend states that the three wishes is just a common misconception and that they tend to carry more on them than that. My question is on how many more.

Finally I am looking for an appropriate base line for the power of a wish for an average Djinn.

As how to Felarya was formed or when link no one knows.

Last edited by buddha66667 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rephrase odd wording)
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Well, Buddha, assuming that magic is simply energy that can be manipulated by mental interaction, it isn't all that far-fetched to assume that a consciousness with the proper design or skills would be able to form a body from it. I was under the impression that elementals worked on a similar premise.

However, the question is whether energy is truly massless...
Back to top Go down
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Felarya vore limits   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

I just want to ask, what are the limits of vore in the Felarya universe? Is it limited to soft vore, because if so I've wasted some character time, but really that's my fault.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

No worries, you don't need to write a story specifically about soft vore.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Sorry, I'm on painkillers, put this in the wrong place. What I mean, is that for vore that is within the stories, are there any certain things to folllow? Like, is it solely soft vore?
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Nope; there's no rule saying it has to be soft. You're the author; write what you like.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Come to think of it, does parasitism count as vore?
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:42 am

Lobo wrote:
Come to think of it, does parasitism count as vore?

Im pretty sure vore is the act of consuming something whole and alive, while a parasite feeds off the host or something. So no.
*excluding hard vore in that definition*
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 am

Thanks for the link buddha!! Really helped to clear my mind about the chronology!!

Well I'm not really into vore so I can't give a answer to that. But I do have another question. How does the internet on Felarya work?
Back to top Go down
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:42 am

I don't get how the normal net works
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:46 am

Pim18 wrote:
Thanks for the link buddha!! Really helped to clear my mind about the chronology!!

Well I'm not really into vore so I can't give a answer to that. But I do have another question. How does the internet on Felarya work?

This question has already been asked and resulted in a separate thread located here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Q and A
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next