Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Me a Favor, Please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Do Me a Favor, Please Empty
PostSubject: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:59 am

All right, I dunno how many of you are into Asian pop. I'm not, really. But, a good friend of mine is. A popular band called JYJ is having a contest where YouTubers post videos of why they are fans, and the winners get concert tickets for any tour. My friend lost the first round, but the second round is based on number of views, so she's got a chance. I promised to round up my Internet contacts, so if you guys could just click the link once or twice every so often, I'd very much appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9qMkVo6H4
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:16 pm

I shall do this thing that you ask, but know that it will not come without a price. The terms will be discussed later.

P.S. I may require you to have your soul appraised.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Sure, sure. Wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Huh. How many views does the leading video have?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Probably more than the active population of this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 pm

About 3000. However, I've managed to get the video to over a hundred views in a relatively short time, just by constantly opening the link in new tabs, then closing the window when done. However, I don't advise that unless you have a decent processor and RAM.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
About 3000. However, I've managed to get the video to over a hundred views in a relatively short time, just by constantly opening the link in new tabs, then closing the window when done. However, I don't advise that unless you have a decent processor and RAM.
There are automated scripts for that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
There are automated scripts for that...
Yes, but I'm hesitant to go snooping for them. My antivirus has been finicky. Still, I may as well.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 am

So you need to wait for the whole video to play? Or just for the end to finish?
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:11 pm

No, just for it to load, I believe.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

I've watched it a few times, and the view count won't go up for me :/ and I mean wait for the whole video to play, I just had it open in another tab.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 pm

It seems stuck at 374.

Well, I have a backup plan...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 am

That seems to be a glitch Youtube has sometimes. I'd pay no mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Me a Favor, Please   Do Me a Favor, Please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Me a Favor, Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: