Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Nekomura and Negav

Go down 
+3
Malahite
CauldronBorn24
Militant-Prey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

On Nekomura and Negav - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Nekomura and Negav   On Nekomura and Negav - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 am

I find that idea of off-world expansion very interesting and one that makes sense Smile
mhh you sure opened some horizons there ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: On Nekomura and Negav   On Nekomura and Negav - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 am

Karbo wrote:
I find that idea of off-world expansion very interesting and one that makes sense Smile

It is a form of a expansion that the Guardians would let slide; as long as it's off-world, what is it to them?
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: On Nekomura and Negav   On Nekomura and Negav - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 am

Militant-Prey wrote:
Karbo wrote:

It is a form of a expansion that the Guardians would let slide; as long as it's off-world, what is it to them?

Keep in mind, the guardians aren't going to jump on Negav just for expanding a little in Felarya. They ONLY care about world-shattering events. Negav could probably expand through half of the Tolmeshal forest and they wouldn't care. They aren't omniscient, and they aren't gods. They only care about things that can break the world as a whole.

I still think there is more to the Ur-Sagol situation than we know. They made something, or found out something they weren't supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: On Nekomura and Negav   On Nekomura and Negav - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 am

Militant-Prey wrote:
Karbo wrote:

Yes indeed. They wouldn't intervene directly. But some of them ( namely Mercreti and Trejal ) are a bit more versed in politics and could become quite interested if Negav decide to say, build large military capabilities outside of Felarya ( factories, research centers and the likes )
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: On Nekomura and Negav   On Nekomura and Negav - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:35 am

That's a good point, just because it's off world doesn't make negav any less dangerous, and certainly making a large army and research centers, etc off world would be enough for them. Mercreti and Trejal would know it's a deliberate attempt to evade their wrath, which in turn would probably anger them even more. I imagine just an off world 'outpost' for the dimensional traders to gather at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Nekomura and Negav   On Nekomura and Negav - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Nekomura and Negav
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2