Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q's characters

Go down 
+2
Anime-Junkie
Quetzalcoatl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quetzalcoatl
Helpless prey
Quetzalcoatl

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Name: Junai

Race: Mantoid

Height: 7 ' 9"

Weight: 567 lbs. (with an empty belly)

Skin Color: Tanned

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye colour: Neon Green

Sex: Female

Other characteristics: Expandable stomach allows for swallowing and digestion of prey the size of a small naga.

Bio: Junai lives in the Sandfall Maze. She has lived there all her life and has leftonly once, and quickly learned why she shouldn't leave. She knows that outside of the maze, there are "Stingtails" that are bigger than she can swallow. She narrowly escaped digestion once by carving a large hole in the side of the beast! She wasn't the only Mantoid that lived in the maze either: she had a mate, but she ate him after mating, where he became nourishment for her unborn nymph.

Opinions on the flavor of other species:
Dridders: Once you slice off all the armor, they taste really creamy! ^w^
Mantoids: What makes you think I'm a cannibal? *urp* sweatdrop
Mermaids: A what? scratch
Humans: Mmmmmm, my favorite! <3
Back to top Go down
Quetzalcoatl
Helpless prey
Quetzalcoatl

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Name: Maw

Race: Selachis

Length: 20 ' 0 "

Weight: 1 ton (2,000 lbs.)

Skin Color: Gray

Hair Color: N/A

Eye Color: Red

Sex: Male

Other Characteristics: Chainsaw Arm, Bear-trap jaws

Bio: Raised in a part of the ocean where battle was not only common, it was a fact of life. In one of the fights he took part in, he lost his arm and his lower jaw to a particulary aggresive crystal mermaid. Maw is pretty good at faking hospitality, however. When he proposed a toast to the crystal mermaid's victory, his opponent obligingly downed her drink, and dropped dead, her drink spiked with a lethal chemical. Since Maw wasn't viewed as being this clever, he got away with it! Twenty years later, he was forced to go up against his own brother. Maw thrust his sword into the ground, and stormed out of the arena. To this day, he wanders the oceans, cutting down anything that is foolish enough to challenge him.

Feeding Habits: When faced with a meal as large as he is, he revs up his chainsaw arm, and slices them into managable pieces. This method commonly results in a bloodbath.

Tektek.org Image: Q's characters Maw10
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Quetzalcoatl wrote:
Name: Maw

Race: Selachis

Length: 20 ' 0 "
Nice to see a Selachi character.
Quetzalcoatl wrote:
You don't have to bother with weight, nobody really cares, since it's figured to be "a lot."

Quetzalcoatl wrote:
Skin Color: Gray

Hair Color: N/A

Eye Color: Red

Sex: Male

Other Characteristics: Chainsaw Arm, Bear-trap jaws

Bio: Raised in a part of the ocean where battle was not only common, it was a fact of life. In one of the fights he took part in, he lost his arm and his lower jaw to a particulary aggresive crystal mermaid. Maw is pretty good at faking hospitality, however. When he proposed a toast to the crystal mermaid's victory, his opponent obligingly downed her drink, and dropped dead, her drink spiked with a lethal chemical. Since Maw wasn't viewed as being this clever, he got away with it! Twenty years later, he was forced to go up against his own brother. Maw thrust his sword into the ground, and stormed out of the arena. To this day, he wanders the oceans, cutting down anything that is foolish enough to challenge him.

Feeding Habits: When faced with a meal as large as he is, he revs up his chainsaw arm, and slices them into managable pieces. This method commonly results in a bloodbath.

Chainsaw arm? That's just not going down mate.

Where would he get fuel? In addition, that thing would rust to hell underwater. Plus it would be quite painful, it's hard to fix it completely in place, the motion of the metal against the flesh would cause sores and probably infection.

Harsher stuff here:
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Well given it felarya the chain saw could be powered by magic or some kind of power gem. In misticle lands never asume something runs on gas or coman fules of our world if there is bothe magic and scince there will be those that combine the two to do thing that could not work by one alone.

Exsampoles from random places
-Ivy's sword in soul callibur.
-The gun sword in FF7.
-Golam/artifichle arms on peaple with out advaned scince.
-Most air ships in animes use a tipe of stone to fly rather then engin or lighter then air gasses.
-And i have a few engines in my rps that use a cristle to power them or a bound soul.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 pm

This just occurred to me, but are we allowed to use characters belonging to races such as mantoids seeing as someone else owns them? (I myself like the mantoids)
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Jasconius wrote:
This just occurred to me, but are we allowed to use characters belonging to races such as mantoids seeing as someone else owns them? (I myself like the mantoids)
Oh yes, I almost forgot.
You have to ask the owner before using them. That goes for anything in the wiki that's owned by someone.
It's also good manners to ask before using something that's credited to someone.
Back to top Go down
Quetzalcoatl
Helpless prey
Quetzalcoatl

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:

Where would he get fuel? In addition, that thing would rust to hell underwater. Plus it would be quite painful, it's hard to fix it completely in place, the motion of the metal against the flesh would cause sores and probably infection.
MAGIC!!!! 8D Harsher Stuff: Just roll with it, I find it to be my best backstory yet!
Back to top Go down
Quetzalcoatl
Helpless prey
Quetzalcoatl

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Jasconius wrote:
Oh yes, I almost forgot.
You have to ask the owner before using them. That goes for anything in the wiki that's owned by someone.
It's also good manners to ask before using something that's credited to someone.
Mantoids are owned by someone?! Shocked I didn't know that. I'll ask later. (I'm lazy like that. sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
Quetzalcoatl
Helpless prey
Quetzalcoatl

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 am

dragonjaj wrote:
Well given it felarya the chain saw could be powered by magic or some kind of power gem. In misticle lands never asume something runs on gas or coman fules of our world if there is bothe magic and scince there will be those that combine the two to do thing that could not work by one alone.

Exsampoles from random places
-Ivy's sword in soul callibur.
-The gun sword in FF7.
-Golam/artifichle arms on peaple with out advaned scince.
-Most air ships in animes use a tipe of stone to fly rather then engin or lighter then air gasses.
-And i have a few engines in my rps that use a cristle to power them or a bound soul.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Quetzalcoatl
Helpless prey
Quetzalcoatl

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:

Quetzalcoatl wrote:
You don't have to bother with weight, nobody really cares, since it's figured to be "a lot."
I looked up how much a 20 foot long great white shark would weigh, and I came up with around a ton.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 am

You know, the Edit button exist for a reason. Also, Magic is not an explanation, it's a cop-out.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
You know, the Edit button exist for a reason. Also, Magic is not an explanation, it's a cop-out.

tell that to WoW and there bows out powering guns >.>
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 pm

dragonjaj wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:

tell that to WoW and there bows out powering guns >.>
World of Warcraft? That's a terrible game. You shouldn't be basing anything off that. They don't try to make sense anymore.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm

You should realize, Dragonjaj, that just because something may be explained very vaguely if not at all in a context separate from Felarya, it is no excuse for a similar mechanic within Felarya to function with equally little elaboration as to how it works. Simply because you see things being poorly justified in other things, that does not make it a valid argument in the defense of such things as this.

Quetzo, you seem to be utilizing magic as an all round insulation against the clear fallacy of what are, in my mind, character features that are made to satisfy your personal fantasy as apposed to serving a practical usage. While quality is something that is relative, in my eyes it comes from everything that constitutes a character or story being, for the most part, explained in enough detail that the readers don't have to or cannot point out definite problems.

I think it would behoove you greatly to drop this for a moment and carefully reconsider your standpoint on all this based upon input by others, and then edit your ideas accordingly.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Q's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's characters   Q's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q's characters
Page 1 of 1