Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:49 pm

(Mikeimp can i swich out OC's for a min? Toshrio May be gone for now but he will be back and i want someone to take his place.)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:04 pm

(sure thing)
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Nefret walked the Forist, confused. A forest like this was nothing like the Savvana that she was used to. She called again.

Nefret- Lysander ya big lug, Where are you! *sigh* Stupid Lysander. He goes running of looking for this Mack guy, and here i go falowing him. How Can someone that Big be so hard to find?

She stoped as smelt smoke. she slowly looked threw the grass, seeing a group of people.

Nefret- *Thinking* Oh! Humans!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Masuaro was afraid that he would be eaten, now that he was vulnerable.

(That's your que Reiko lol)
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Nefret continued to look at the humans, debating in her head what to do.

Nefret- What to do, What to do? Should i eat them? Well i did just have those two Cat-girls two hours ago. Damn Harpy, stole the last one right before I could eat. Oh well, I can always make more room. Oh! Thats a good Idea! I'll talk to them a bit, to see if there worth eating!

Nefret stood back up, and burst out of the bruch.

Nefret- Hello Humans!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Masuaro's eyes were set upon the Sphinx. His eyes widened in fear. Masuaro struggled to get up, and his Sharingan eyes focused on her. Kuso. He thought, now afraid. He had no chance of escape, since he was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:16 pm

(sphinx)
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:19 pm

Kuroda cocked his head in confusion. The answer he'd recieved puzzled him a bit, and he could tell by her tone that she was serious. "May I ask who I am talking to?", he queried.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:21 pm

(I'm out for the rest of the night)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Masuaro panted, still recovering.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:32 pm

(Oh just for the Record, shes a wingless sphinx)

Nefret picked up the tired human and looked him over carefully. She noticed the verous cuts that was all over his body, and his panting showed that he was very fatigued.

Nefret- *Sigh* Little human, i bet your thinking I'm going to eat you. Well get that thought out of your head. Eating something that cant fight back is boring and dishonorable.

She sets him down, gently onto the ground. She lies her cat part down also and looks at him playfully.

Nefret- Well little Person, tell me about yourself.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Instantly, Masuaro's cuts and wounds healed. He finally became strong again. Masuaro glared up at the Sphinx for insulting him. "I am a Jounin from the Village Hidden in The Leaves." He said. "I also have a demon inside me, so don't think I'm defenseless." Masuaro smirked, becoming more confident.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Clawdy sat on the sidelines, listening to their every word. He was cautious about this "wingless" beast that had come up to him and the ninja.

"She looks much like a predator. I have a feeling she'd eat me or this cat girl in seconds. I better not take any chances."

He hid himself and the cat girl in the shadows of the trees, making sure to stay out of sight.

"She won't find us here..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Nefret smiled as she saw the Mans wounds heal.

Nefret- Well mister Demon, Looks like you just might be worth eating after all.

Before the ninja could move She has him in her grip again. This time she rases him above her. She opens her mouth, revealing the enterence to her body. She slowly loosens her grip on the Demons clothing.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Masuaro looked into the Sphinx's saliva covered mouth, viewing her throaght. "I don't THINK SO!" Using Chakra concentration, Masuaro attatched his hands on the Sphinks hand that held him, lifted himself up in the air above it, landed on her hand, then juped off. Masuaro landed easily on the ground, then backflipped away from her about 200 yards. He skidded to a halt, and glared at the Sphinx that thought of him as lunch. "Don't mess with me!" Masuaro yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Nefret- Oh but i do think so!

Nefret reaches behind her and draws her two sabers.

Nefret- Looks like you will be a worthy lunch after all.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Rage filled Masuaro. Uncontrollable rage. He closed his eyes, then performed hand signs. Serpent, Dragon, Hare, Tiger! "Katon, Ryuuka no jutsu! (Fire style, Dragon Flame jutsu)" Masuaro blew a gingantic stream of fire at the gigantic Sphinx.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:56 pm

The cat boy in the trees watches in eager anticipation as the fight heats up. Though he yearned to join the fray. he felt obliged to watch the catgirl in his possession, lest the sphynx eat her too.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Nefret Moved her blades so the Flat sides were facing the Demon. She took the blow pushing her back a good 10- 20 yards.

Nerfret- *Laugh* That was good demon-man! My turn!

With that, she swong her blade horizontally, aiming for the Demons torso.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:07 pm

(how tall is the sphinx?)Masuaro easily dodged the attack, thanks to his Sharinan. He jumped onto the blade, and started running toward the Sphinx, forming the Rasengan.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:13 pm

(crisis sized, i'll post her profile in a min)
Nefret looked at the orb of chakra in amasment.

Nefret- Wow, pretty! But your not going to touch me with that!

With that she used her blade to catapult the demon-man several Hundred feet in the Air.

Nefret- Hmm, maybe I used to much strength.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Masuaro was lifted into the air, and plummeted back down toward the Sphinx. "Rasengan!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Nefret looked up at the Demon-Man coming back down to Earth with his Sphere of chakra aiming for her again. She Simply smiled and moved out of the way, making it so that the Ninja hit the ground harmlessly. She then placed her paw onto the ninjas back, softly of course,to make shore he could not get away.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:35 pm

The Rasengan dissapeared, as Masuaro was pinned against the ground. He struggled to get up. The Urufu's eyes opened in his head. Its chakra started to flow around Masuaro. "Get off me...NOW!" He roared. His features bacame canine-like.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Nefret just kept smiling. She increaced the force of her paw on The Demon-Man, to make up for the preshore of the Chakra that was moving her paw.

Nefret- Sorry, cant have you moving when your that mad. You could hurt someone! I'll let you go after you clom down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next