Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:48 pm

A chakra tail and two chakra ears formed. Masuaro formed a silver Rasengan in his right palm, and then plunged it into the Sphinx's paw that held him down. "Rasengan!"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:58 pm

Don Kanti was now lost...again "Ok...bad idea to keep running in some random direction..." See what I tell you, no hope at all

"Dammit narrator! why don't you-"

Suddenly his Scallion begins to resonate "Huh, what in the name of Chuck Norris?" he pulls the rattling oinon sprout off it's sheath and looks at it quizzically "...This bad boy only reacts like this when something of great power awakens..." the Scallion 'points' into the direction of the energy outburst and Don curious as to what this is follows the trail.

After what seemed to be a few moments, Don arrived to a battle between a sphinx-like beast and a human...though something about the human was off...something demonic "So...this is what Scallion was reacting to..."
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Nefret Razed her front legs in pain, giving the ninja plently of time to get away. She held her paw in pain.

Nefret- Owowowowow! See what did i tell you. Getting mad just hurts people!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Clawdy, now sensing a new presence, looked around the area, only to see some type of demon having an argument with himself.

"Who is that? Why do I sense a strong presence about him? And why is he fighting with somebody called a 'narrator'?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Masuaro got out from under the Sphinx's paw. The Urufu's chakra dissapeared, and he deactivated his Sharingan. "Hurt people? Look whos talking! You're trying to KILL me!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Nefret- No i'm trying to eat, silly! Theres a difference!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Masuaro was starting to become afraid once more. Not even the Rasengan affected the Sphinx, greatly that is. He tried to trick her. "But being digested would hurt me. You wouldn't want that, now would you?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Nefret was unfooled.

Nefret- You think your the first human that's tryed to pull that card on me. Try again.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Masuaro was running out of ideas. He couldn't use any more jutsus for the day, abd the Tsukiyomi wouldn't be able to be used, since he didn't have enough chakra.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:21 pm

"Oh, that's it. I can't take this anymore."

Clawdy, still staying in hiding, used his force powers to lift up a giant tree from it's roots and placed it above the sphinx. Then he thoroughly turned his arm, and the tree smashed her over the head, causing enough pain to get her to let go of the ninja.

As he panted from the exerted energy he used, he sat back down in relief.

"There. Don't say I never did anything for you, ninja boy."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:23 pm

Nefret- wow look at all the pretty stars...

With that Nefret fell to the ground, in a bit of a daze.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:25 pm

Masuaro's vision faded in and out. "K-Kuso." He uttered, breathing heavilt as he collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Seeing the catboy's attack temporarily put the sphinx out of commison Don scratched the bottom of his chin in curiosity 'Hmm, what a powerful technique...wonder how he managed to pull it off...' He then noticed the ninja lad had passed out "Well, that can't be good..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Nefret slowly got back on her fe- er paws.

Nefret- *Rubbing head* Owowowowow! That hurt. Felt like i just had another wreseling match with Lysander.

She noticed the ninja on the ground. She picks him up and notices that he is unconchous.

Nefret- Aw he passed out. Thats no fun. Oh well, that was fun! I'll just wait until he wakes up.

With that, she puts the Ninja behind her ear, and sets off to go find Lysander again.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Masuaro awoke, laying still. He noticed that he was on the Sphinx. Carefull... He thought, quickly, he jumped off of the Sphinx, and landed hard on the ground, which caused him to falter as he landed. Without hesitation, he ran as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Clawdy looked forward and saw that the ninja was in danger. As he was about to go after the sphynx, he heard a faint voice.

"ugh..... hello? Where am I?"

Clawdy looked beside him and saw that the catgirl next to him was up.

"Oh. Hello."

"Hello there. Please tell me. What's going on? Where am I? What happened to that harpy that kidnapped me?"

"No time to explain that. I've got a ninja to help out."

He picked her up in both of his hands and dropped down. He looked towards the sphynx and took a deep breath. He knew that the ninja would need help, even after regaining consciousness.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Nefret noticed the Ninja jump from her ear onto the ground. He sped away at an amazing speed. Nefret Smiled and blolted after him. Now that Ninja was fast, but he was up against a Sphinx that played tag with Razias, and half of the time won.

There was no way that ninja was getting away from her. Soon she was right on top of him.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Masuaro knew he was being chased. He increased his speed, making incredible acrobatic movements as he started jumping from tree branch to tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:50 pm

After seeing the cayboy (and girl) run off after the Ninja, Don simply shrugged "Meh, oh well at least I know what was goin on over here...now to find my way ba-" The Scallion continues to pull at Don's arm, seemingly begging him to follow, if he didn't know any better he'd thought the Scallion possibly wanted to fight that 76 foot beast girl...which Don Kanti was not about doing "...I ain't fightin no giant beast woman, I have to find my way back home-" the Scallion decides to take matters into it's own hands-er well uhm...you get the idea, and dragged Don in chase of the sphinx
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Nefret just smiled. That Ninja didn't know that she was Canopy Pantaur. Doing such things was as simple as walking for her. She easly matched his speed.

Nefret- Now i got ya!

Nefret grabs onto the ninja again.

Nefret- That was fun! But the games over now!

She opens her mouth again and slowly lets go of her prey.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:56 pm

"He. Fooled ya!" Masuaro dissapeared into a puff of smoke. The real Masuaro was safely hidden in a cave not far away.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Nefret- Ow man! i thought I had you that time! Oh well, I guess i can play a bit longer!

With that Nefret begins to surch the surounding area, looking for the ever alusive ninja.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Naruto panted, exhausted from his encounter. "How the hell...Am I gonna BEAT that thing?" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:00 pm

As Clawdy and his female neko friend continued to give chase, he saw the ninja disappear.

"Oh, come on. Why do ninjas get so many perks? He makes the dark jedi look like childs' play."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:02 pm

After hearing two sets of human sized foot steps, an extremely large set of four foot steps, and what he was sure sounded like someone being dragged Kuroda decided to follow the action. "I suppose we'll talk later.", he said to the mystery woman near him. With that he shot off like a rocket along the tree branches in persuit of the action.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next