Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:02 am

The electricity was disentigrated by The Urufu's chakra. Masuaro used his arms that were behind Anchorus to throw him up in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:02 am

Sean could not contain the electricity, he unwillingly hurled a massive thunderbolt, barely hitting Anchus. Another one near Masuaro and one at Anchorus. He seemed to have stopped, but was pained by electrical discharge, as if something powerful tried to escape his body.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:06 am

Don lay on the ground his body still on fire from the attack that had been unleased '...I couldn't..do it...' he thought his mind edging to close to death '...Why...does it...feel so hot all offa...sudden' He couldn't move a single limb, everything on him was dead '...Is this it...is this my...end...' Don closed his eyes welcoming the cold embrace of death until...

Get up!

'What whoes there?'

I said Get up! Your stronger than that Don-kun!

'...No I'm not I gave it my all...I still got put down...I'm no warlord...'

Shut up, the Don-kun! I know wouldn't give in! That's why you've gotten so far in life you never gave up!

'Who...are you?'

I'm Scallion, idoit! Now get up, as long as we're together we can pull off anything, you made me who I was today so you are a reflection of my own power

'...But I'm dead...what good am I now...'

You can do it Don-kun, you have more power than you think...now wake up...and pierce the heavens!

'Your right! I've beaten an Item God, destroyed a Tyrants Army and Kingdom and killed many overlords! I can do anything!'

Suddenly Don rose from his death knell and stared at the behemoth before him a powerful aura surronding Leek Longinus "Your right...I can do this, I can do anything cuz I'm DON KANTI DAMMIT!" He leaped into the air a colassal 'beam scallion' in his hands, he reeled it back and aimed for Archorus "Dimension Slash!!" He slung Scallion down bringing the immense beam projection down on his opponent slicing the very land it impacted!
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:10 am

Anchorus looked down at the ninja and yelled.

"Don't you know that heavy lifting is bad for your chakra?"

He then sent out another wave of energy, , this time with unmatched intensity, disintegrating the arms that were holding him. He fell to the ground in a Felarya shattering fury. Now he charged the ninja, absorbing the electrical energy in the air and now had his electrified fists at the ready. Then he noticed the dimension slash from one of the group. Anchorus used all of his power to delfect the attack. Despite his infinite resource, it took a massive amount to hold him off.

Back in the forest, Anchus screwed his arm back on, and finally got it on right.

"Hahahaha. Easy as pie."

He looked around, however, and saw that the lightsaber was kicked up in the process, and was out of sight. Without it he couldn't achieve the level of power Anchorus was at.

"...it's always something in this stupid world. THIS ISN'T FUNNY, FELARYA! IT ISN'T FUNNY!"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:16 am

Masuaro roared a deafening roar as he was hit by the electricity. Then, a fiftth tail formed. The explosion of chakra created an enourmous crater.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:17 am

A blinding flash of light followed by a thunderous noise was seen and heard. In the place of Sean, was humanoid demon, with black skin and hair, bat like wings almost as big as him, a masked mouth and the same violet patterns of Sean. His sword turned massive, bigger than the demon himself, looking a bit like a trident and weigthing 85kg, yet he wield it with one hand as easily as a rapier. His eyes were compeletely hollow white. With ridiculous speed, he punched Anchorus in the face with the strength of a giant Naga's tail. He doesn't recognize who are his enemies or his allies.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:19 am

Masuaro still had a bit of concioussness left, so he could tell btween enemy and ally. Masuao jumped toward the ggiant droid, and with a swipe of his arm, created an explosion in the droid's face. The bklast radius surrounded a large area.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:23 am

(Now this is freakin' unbalanced, your character mikeimp can retain his senses at the fifth tail out of six. Normally, he shouldn't be in control at the fourth tail at most, this is really sue-ish.)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:26 am

Anchorus was pushed back by Sean's attack, and was caught in Masuaro's attack as well. both sent him back a good way, and though his shield of pure electricity handled it, he still was at a disadvantage.

Anchus was now raging through the trees, both of his arms attached. He still could not find Clawdy's lightsaber. Trees were torn up in his path as he relentlessly searched for it. He heard his brother's plea.

"Anchus. They're really tough. Even my infinite reserves can't keep them down."

"Continue the fight, brother. Once I find the bloody saber, we will be invincible. Even the guardians shall fear us."

"What do I do?"

"Be creative. Use that molecule of a brain you have for once."

Anchorus thought very hard, which hurt his brain. In his anger at a lack of ideas, he slammed the ground, tearing it up and sending both Sean and Masuaro back in a paralyzed chaos.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:31 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
(Now this is freakin' unbalanced, your character mikeimp can retain his senses at the fifth tail out of six. Normally, he shouldn't be in control at the fourth tail at most, this is really sue-ish.)

(Actually, since its a six-tailed demon, not the Kyuubi, I'm near losing my senses. The Kyuubi, being the most powerfull, leaves Naruto with no senses at the fourth tail. Besides, this is a fantasy cross-over rp. Our characters can be anything they want, as long as they don't kill other rpers.)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:36 am

"Shadow Traitor!" Anchus' shadow became alive and grabbed the droid from behind. "Dark Void!" The whole area turned pure black, no one could see. All the darkness concentrated into a massive sphere of shadow energy above Sean's head. "Eternal Dark-" Before he could attack, he was slashed from behind. The sphere exploded harmlessly, but had unbelievable knockback. Anchus' shadow reverted to normal.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:38 am

"Your not leaving here alive, Asswipe!" Don began glowing as Leek Longinus hovered in front of him "Tamanegi God, break the final seal. unleash your divinity onto the opposer. Destroy the lands and create them anew! Tamanegi Devastator!"

Don gripped Scallion like a gun as he pointed it at Archorus a large energy sphere began to manifest on the tips of the sprout growing larger by the minute, this was it his trump card. his coup'de grace' his...final course? (I should stop while I'm ahead...) "Destroy!!" Don shouted as he launched the equally enormous sphere at the titan before him
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:51 am

Anchorus looked up and saw the massive blast of energy headed towards him.

"Uh... brother? This looks bad."

Hearing Anchorus, Anchus began to think.

Okay... this is really bad. Why are we losing? I had predicted an 80% chance of success once we had one saber, and a 99% chance with both. Yet the numbers are against us.

He clenched his fists, but thought up a tactic fast.

"Now, Brother. I have a solution. Block that last attack with all of your energy, then get over here and help me find this damn saber!"

Clawdy jumped back and threw several trees into the blast of energy, which slowed it, but did not deter it. He fired a wave of electrical attacks at the energy. Still it did not stop it.

"Okay, maybe plan C is in order."

He looked up at the sphere of power and, thinking fast, he jumped out of the way. Unfortunately, this was Anchorus thinking, so he did not jump in a smart direction. He plowed straight into an attack by the ninjas and was thrown back.

Now he looked at Anchus, fearing the outcome.

"Brother!"

"Damnit, Anchorus. We need the second saber now! Tear apart the forest to find it."

Anchorus began lifting up trees and throwing them at the group, while Anchus kept his eye out for the saber.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:03 am

Mack was on the ground, close to unconcesness. True his body could handle a masive surge of energy, but that was like absorbing a nuclear power plant all at once. His body was sparking, trying to get rid of the excess energy. It would take about an hour to get rid of it all. Mack looked at Nefret and Lysander. Lysander was smokeing on the ground, unconcese. His steel body had amplifyed the shock and even for a titan, that was too much. Nefret was also in very bad shape. Her body was not made to handle this kind of power, so she was close to death. Mack could do nothing to help her in his pressent state.

Mack- Crap. This is not good. If they find the other saber, were doomed!

Right then, in front of Mack, A portal opened. Out of it came Toshiro and two other odd lookeing humanoids. One was a girl, but had scales on her legs. The other was a girl too, but had rocks all over her body.

Toshiro- My my. What have we here. You look like you need help Dr.
Mack- Dont rub it in.
Toshiro- Dont worry, those robots interest me, i dont want any of you.
Mack- ...

Toshiro saw the saber in Macks coat, trying to keep it consealed. Toshiro took it quickly and held it over his head.

Toshiro- *wisile* Robots! Over here! Look what i have!
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:13 am

Don flew forward slicing the trees as they came, and dodgin them as he flew for his opponent "I shall triumph!!" When he was near the giant he leaped on his hand and latched onto it tightly, all the while glaring at him with a cold stare "I said your not leaving her alive..." he growled...but there was something feral and savage behind this. He climbed up the titans arm in hopes of reaching his head and dealing some real damage
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:18 am

Anchus heard the sound of Toshiro as he held up the saber. Anchorus, without thinking as usual, went in rushing the man, while flicking Don off of his shoulder, yet being damaged in the course of it. Anchus halted him in his tracks.

"Brother! Are you an idiot? He's luring us in..."

"But brother. We have to get that saber. Without it, we'll eventually be defeated."

Thus Anchus was presented with the lose lose situation. He thought and tried to find a solution.

"Brother! Use your magnets to bring in the saber."

"I can't. My magnets broke when we were in facing those harpies. Remember?"

"Fine. Boost towards them and take the magnet."

"Nope. We lost our boosters when we came here."

"What do you have of use?"

"Check our weapons cache. We may have something."

He looked through it thoroughly, and found several things worth his while. Anchus then thought up a sneaky little scheme....

Without warning, Anchorus went rushing towards Toshiro, while Anchus implemented his plan...
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:30 am

Toshiro- Hmph. You think that giant scares me. Samantha, Gaia, deal with him.
Both- yes sir!

The two drew there blades, and let out a cry.

Sam- Releace the surpents rath, Maduca.
Gaia- Bury them 600 feet, Titos.

The two explodes with energy, revealing there true forms, the naga and the earth elemental. The two rushed toword the Giant, holding him down.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:38 am

"Just perfect..."

While Anchorus was pinned, Anchus jumped high and threw a grenade at Toshiro, creating an explosion that gave him cover. He lunged down and threw his electrostaff at Toshiro, which distracted him while he grabbed the lightsaber out of Toshiro's hand, then rushed to his brother's side, where they released a combined electrical surge attack which resulted in an explosion that threw both Sam and Gaia back quite a ways. (likely Toshiro sustains 0 damage form said attack, since before he sounded badass)

Anchus now laughed in victory as he held up his lightsaber.

"HAHAHAH! WE ARE COMPLETE! Now you humanoids shall feel our wrath! Nothing can stop us now!!"

Just then, out of nowhere, a pebble flew at Anchus' hand at top speed, making him drop the lightsaber. It flew towards the direction where the rock came from, and landed in someone's hand.

Anchus held his hand in pain as he looked around.

"GRRRR. Who threw that?!"

He looked in the direction where the lightsaber was drawn. He gasped in horror at the figure that stood there.

"WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!"

As the figure stood with Xira, who was holding him tight, the voice from the stranger echoed out.

"Heh... You can't keep a sith lord down forever..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:47 am

Toshiro Grabs onto the staff with his prosthetic arm, looking uninpressed.

Toshiro- Hmph. Is that all you can do, throw toys at me. Dont make me laugh. Gaia, Samantha, get back up. You were remade better then that.

Sam and Gaia get back up looking sorry.

Both- Sorry Master.
Toshiro- Dont worry. He is too strong for eather of you anyway. *he draws both is zanapacto* Bankai.

The weapons explode, revealing two black katana with a yellow orb in the center.

Toshiro- Lets see what they do next.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 am

Masuaro finally lost control over his mind. He roared as he flew at the droids.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 am

Don went flying into the tree but managed to catch himself and recover, he jumped down and ran after Anchorus. But...there was something weird going on with Scallion, it was no longer Leek Longinus but it now had a more beam-like look to it, this could be because of the Dimension Slash earlier that may've messed with Scallions physical matter. of course Don was too focused on winning to notice his Scallion's metamorphsis...
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:56 am

Kuroda jumps up onto a branch a ways behind the robo brothers. He'd narrowly escaped the electrical attack from before and he was looking perform an attack of his own. He unsheathed his Nodachi and prepared to leap at the robots... but then he stopped. "Wait...", he began thinking back to his younger days. He'd heard a battle between a clever warrior and a being similar to the brothers, mechanized. Kuroda was surprised when the warrior emerged victoious not by the swing of a sword but by uttering simple logical paradoxes.

"Perhaps this could work on them as well...", he thought. "Hmm... the stupid one would likely be the better target... the other ones probably too smart." With that, he moved to a better position on the branch and began using some ventriliquism he'd learnt from his sensei to throw his voice at Anchorus. He started his verbal assault,

"A paradoxical game between two players, one of whom can predict the actions of the other."

He continued,

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."

"If truth does not exist, the statement "truth does not exist" is a truth, thereby proving itself incorrect."

Then he finished leaving Anchorus with,

"If the ordinal numbers formed a set, it would be an ordinal number which is smaller than itself..."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Anchus and his brother looked at the figure standing up to them in terror.

"You... you dare to mock us? We'll show you!"

The figure arose from the shadows, revealing himself as Clawdy!

"I doubt it. Thanks to Mack and Xira's efforts to wake me up, I can now take my revenge on you two."

The droids stood in amazement. Seeing Toshiro and Clawdy against them made them nervous unlike before. Anchus no longer laughed. He was now worried. Anchorus was just as worried.

"Brother.... no matter what we do, it is all in vain."

"I understand, Anchorus. We cannot win like this. They are far too superior in their own arts, and their tag team is impeccable... There is only one course of action left... It is... time..."

"...I understand, brother."

Anchus then jumped WAYYYY back, and hopped onto a hill, giving him a height advantage. He opened his core compartment and a huge cannon appeared. It appeared and formed outward. Reticules appeared as Anchorus assumed a stationary position. A targeting console appeared out of Anchorus' skull and Anchus jumped inside. He aimed it at the group, now ready to begin.

"We tried being civil about this. Our business was with Clawdy... however, you all had to interfere. You had to attack us. Now, it is time we end it all. You shall be devastated by the doomsday cannon."

Clawdy tried to stop him, but Anchus, now tied into Anchorus' power supply, generated a shield with his remaining energy, stopping any attacks from reaching him. It pushed Clawdy back violently.

"Anchorus! NOW! CRANK YOUR POWER TO MAXIMUM LEVELS! KILL THEM ALL!

Anchorus began to charge the cannon, creating a bulge of energy around them. It was only a matter of time now. Then, however, Anchorus heard the riddle posed by the warrior next to him....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:02 pm

Masuaro saw this, and he created his chakra sphere, preparing for the chakra blast.

(brb don't go too far plz)
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Don saw them preparing for their so called 'Doomsday Cannon' "By the sounds of that...that isn't gonna feel very nice if it hits..." He noticed Kuroda using some paradoxical phrases, possibly attemtping to blow Anchrous' mind he decided to do the same "Uh...If you go back in time and kill your grandfather then YOU are your own grandfather!" Seriously...that's the best Don could come up with...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next